How Long Does It Take To Beat This Game Thread - Now a wikii!

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Ys I & II Chronicles: Ys I completed with all equipment and max level: 3 hours[/QUOTE]

THREE hours? It's that short?

[quote name='bcoakiot']Haha. So according to this thread, the time to beat Pokemon White/Black is 13-32 hours. That's pretty precise.
[/QUOTE]

I'm currently over 30 hours and still playing. :lol:

That time range will be like 13 - 40 hours by the time I'm done.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm currently over 30 hours and still playing. :lol:

That time range will be like 13 - 40 hours by the time I'm done.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how some people can rush through it that quickly. Every Pokemon game for me seems to run at least 30+ hours, not including all of the side quests. There's some skilled Pokefans in here.

I don't get it either. I can rush through it by focusing on a few Pokemon, but what would be the point of playing? Just to say I played it?

Granted, I never got more than 10 hours into a 4th+ generation game, but I usually waste a lot of time trying to complete what I can of the Pokedex and leveling much more than 6 Pokemon. I guess if I didn't do that, I could beat a Pokemon game in 15 hours too.

Sonic Colors: 4:28:50 (so 4.5 hours)

May or may not include the time it took for the credits to roll, which are playable.

Pokemon White: 25 hours (This is to the first credits, there's usually a second one at 40-50).

[quote name='dchrisd']Mad props to the OP, but anyway this can turn into a Wiki thread?[/QUOTE]

Great idea, your wish is my command. Thread is now wikied. If someone makes an update I would still like them to post to keep the thread fresh.

Might have to do a speedrun of Metal Gear Solid 2 and come back with my time. I've beat that game so many times I could probably get a pretty fast time on it.

LA Noire with full the DLC so far would be around 24 hours but the film reels and car quests add a few more on there.

Ghostbusters: The video game (360) - about 15 hours on normal with 490 nerd points
Dark Void (360) - 7 hours on easy with 590 nerd points

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Anyone know how long Deus Ex is (with or without all the sidequests/extras)?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Took me around 20 hours and I did most of the side quests. 700/1000 achievement points.

Just edited OP with Gears of War 3 campaign being 8-10 hours depending on the difficulty, and X-Men Destiny with a poor 4 hours of gameplay. I do not recommend anyone to buy this game, rent it like I did if you really want to play it. It's not very good. The only redeeming quality is the choice aspect.

Finished Spider-man: Edge of Time today. It look me about 9 hours on normal difficulty. I didn't attempt any of the challenges or web stuff.

Platinum in Saints Row 3 took me 49 hours, but technically I didn't didn't focus on doing anything but running around for most of the first 30 hours. Supposed to take 30-40 hours for the plat if you focus on it. (I was half way through Act 2 when the 30 hr trophy popped).

Campaign itself, if it's all you do, is probably about 5 hours. I rushed through Act 1 as a guy character cause I missed a trophy (cause the trophy guide wasn't available), and it took about an hour. There are three acts. Act 1 was the shortest.

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 took us almost 24 hours for plat. If you know Hogwarts really well, you could probably shave a couple hours off.

[quote name='62t']Super Mario 3D Land 20:30 to get enough coins to beat Bowser in Special.[/QUOTE]

It took me 16 on the button to do everything and I mean everything.

007: Blood Stone took me about 5 hours to complete the story on the easiest difficulty. 550/1000G with only a couple of easy multiplayer ones in there.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - 4 hours to beat the story on easy and achieve 900G. Again, a couple easy multiplayer ones in there.

Twisted metal campaign on normal took me about 3 hours. Not including having to redo missions that would make it about 4 and a half. The two beefed up juggernauts mission took me like 6 retries.

bread's done
Back