How Long Does It Take To Beat This Game Thread - Now a wikii!

Assassin's Creed III 100% Single Player Completion and all Single Player achievements: 1 day, 18 hours, and 27 minutes. Time for Multiplayer and achievements.

howlongtobeat.com is the ideal place for this. They have almost every single game. I know this was mentioned before but check it out.

[quote name='buffdrew84']howlongtobeat.com is the ideal place for this. They have almost every single game. I know this was mentioned before but check it out.[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's pretty complete, I've been using it exclusively.

They recently changed around their site a little but its still really easy to use. Love to know what I am getting into when I start a new game..lol

I'm bout to play gta story mode.. How long does it take?
There's a website called howlongtobeat.com that gives average lengths of any game you want. I'm assuming most of the people here know about it but they still just enjoy posting times here. But it doesn't hurt to spread information.

Edit: my fault for not reading previous posts to see light has been shed on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my goal for the rest of the year is to try to tackle my backlog.  This thread looks promising since most of my collection of unfinished games are from two or three generations back.

It seems this thread has been barren for quite a while, but still stickied. Can the Backloggers Anonymous thread be stickied too? It's pretty active now.

Mafia 3, about 30-35 hours if you run through the game without collecting every last collectible or doing all objectives. Not too long for a great game with a terrific story. Platinum I will say would be about 60 hours since you do have to do a second run.

I asked a couple of months ago, but whoever stickied this thread, can you do the same for the Backloggers Anonymous thread?

For DSII in PS3, I had 200 hours invested on that game. I forgot when did I finished it cuz I pretty much farmed Nashandra  :D/

bread's done
Back