how many of us here have jobs????

Jack shit right now. I just moved to boston and have been dicking around for three days. It's getting real old. Hoping to find something, anything, by the end of next week.

If a Bostonian is reading this, don't be shy about hooking me up ;)

I work at Blockbuster as a "Senior Assistant Manager", so I'm just below store manager. Make pretty decent money, I like it. We are a franchise store though so it's not as annoying as a corporate store.

Energy derivatives market trader. A job I was coveting for a long while, and I finally got a position somewhere. Unfortunately, I may get laid off soon :lol:

Ironic, isn't it?

Just accepted an offer from the hedge fund I've been interning with, doing investment research. No more McDonald's for me...:) Eating, not working.

I do not have one. I've tried to get one, mostly with the state department of late. That's not working out. Apparently I interview for shit, or have the plague, or something. My BS is apparently worth jack and shit. Not really sure what to try for next. I think part of the problem is that no one believes I've not had a job in 8 years...

[quote name='msdmoney']I'm a structural engineer.[/quote]
What do you do in that job? I need to declare a major in school.

I'm jobless. How about a thread where people post salaries?

[quote name='lordwow']I work as an RA and as Campus Security for my university (2 separate jobs). About to graduate with a BA in Media Studies.[/quote]
Which university (in Boston)?

As for me, I'm unemployed college student #45905e8.

I work at my local NFL team store during game days.
we work one shift of 9+ hours depending on when the game ends.
great pay :D

[quote name='D_Icon']What do you do in that job? I need to declare a major in school.

I'm jobless. How about a thread where people post salaries?[/QUOTE]

I think we should have a networking thread.

electrician in the coast guard and part-time student until march. after that it'll be full-time student and part-time shitty job worker.

unfortunatly i'm in the military which i guess is considered a job though i'm not sure I do. Though 6 more months and I will be unemployed! enemployement here I come!

[quote name='Furashu']I work at my local NFL team store during game days.
we work one shift of 9+ hours depending on when the game ends.
great pay :D[/quote]

Oops I totally missed the team store part I was wondering what you did...

Nah. Full time student. Which I like, because getting out of working is a good thing... especially when my job without school would almost invariably be bitch work.

Night Supervisor/ Night OPS Manager for Home Depot, and I own my own armoury, DragonFyre Forge (I make chainmail armor, some leather and steel armour, hand forged knives/swords, and blacksmithing work, I.E decrative wrought iron items and such)

bread's done
Back