HOW TO BE A FANBOY (Video)

That was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. It really captured the ways in which fanboys act, and showed how silly those reasons actually are.

Better then expected. I expected some over-acting rage and anger, but I figure they way he portrayed it was better. Fanboys are probably calm like that when typing/saying what they believe since they know they're right.

Didn't even think of the "find consoles attractive" thing until I saw this video. So true.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Better then expected. I expected some over-acting rage and anger, but I figure they way he portrayed it was better. Fanboys are probably calm like that when typing/saying what they believe since they know they're right.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think the fact that it wasn't over-acted made the parody seem spot on.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Better then expected. I expected some over-acting rage and anger, but I figure they way he portrayed it was better. Fanboys are probably calm like that when typing/saying what they believe since they know they're right.[/QUOTE]
Replace know with THINK and that statement will be correct. Fanboys will keep coming back with the same tired old crap repeatedly until everyone else gives up and they think they've 'won'.

Personally I still think the whole fanboy thing is ludicrous. I play games because they're fun, not because of the console they're on.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Replace know with THINK and that statement will be correct. Fanboys will keep coming back with the same tired old crap repeatedly until everyone else gives up and they think they've 'won'.[/QUOTE]

No it was more correct before, fanboys don't themselves 'think' that they are right, they 'know' that they themselves are right. The thought that they might be wrong doesn't ever cross their minds they are 100% sure that their opinion is the correct one.

haha that was pretty good. i liked the line "yeah blops outsold on 360 over ps3...yeah yeah.... wait, I ain't gettin none of that money!"

EDIT: that was your video?!?! Very good sir, very good!!

bread's done
Back