How to Get Free or Cheap Steam Games! TremorGames.com

Yeah, it's down for me too. The '404 Page Not Found' or '403 Forbidden' comes up for me.

Hopefully their fixing something because I can't get any coin offers to work lately. Zip, zilch, zero... :nottalking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tremor added 20 copies of each game from the latest Blink Bundle that ends in 16 hours. If anyone wanted to grab a game or two from that bundle better act quickly.

Tremor added 20 copies of each game from the latest Blink Bundle that ends in 16 hours. If anyone wanted to grab a game or two from that bundle better act quickly.
Thanks, I managed to get the 3 games I was missing after doing a few offers. Huge PITA trying to find working offers though.

If anyone needs a good offer, there's one for Lucent Heart (legit game) under the RadiumOne tab that gives you 698 coins. Doesn't take long to complete, but the download is about 3gb. There's also one for WarThunder under the same tab that's decent but it requires you to play the game.

The Grubhub apps for ios and Android are back up on Supersonic. I was too slow last time. Found a place a few blocks away that does pickup (screw delivery charges) and also a coupon code for $6 off. The only thing w/ the latter is that if you use a code you need to pay w Paypal or a credit card. Grubhub is legit tho. Also, my 3463 pts credited instantly. 2 more tf2 keys plz.

On the other hand, Adscend revoked two offers I did, and I think those were both (and the only ones) from after they updated their layout. When I click on the point history link (that they didn't have before) it shows nothing. fuckers.

The Grubhub apps for ios and Android are back up on Supersonic. I was too slow last time. Found a place a few blocks away that does pickup (screw delivery charges) and also a coupon code for $6 off. The only thing w/ the latter is that if you use a code you need to pay w Paypal or a credit card. Grubhub is legit tho. Also, my 3463 pts credited instantly. 2 more tf2 keys plz.

On the other hand, Adscend revoked two offers I did, and I think those were both (and the only ones) from after they updated their layout. When I click on the point history link (that they didn't have before) it shows nothing. fuckers.
Adscend did the same thing to me yesterday, but they changed me -480 twice!!! Both are listed as an "Adscendmedia Offer Denied". All I did was try two offers, neither would work, I received no coins, and then I find out they deducted coins for what I should've received? So my total is in the negative now... -939! fuckers!

I contacted Tremor and they just said to contact Adscend. What a joke. Apparently they updated things and broke things at the same time. :wall:

Some Bundlestars games got added (including the Early Access stuff). Can't believe I missed out on Night of the Rabbit. I can't keep up with tremor anymore

Hmmm, looks like the FPS bundle never got added.  I'll be honest, since the adscend stuff went down I haven't even been on Tremor.  Really sad to see the gravy train end.  I haven't had time to explore any other offers either.  

I haven't found anything reliable to replace those either. My iPhone was confiscated (sister-in-law haddagoen break her phone) too, so no more app points on the crapper. There's always bluestacks stuff.

I thought they would restock the Humble Leading Ladies but I guess not.

Yup, I've been in the same boat. Ever since ascendmedia changed I've struggled to find reliable ways to get coins. I cashed out and spent all my remaining coins a few weeks ago just in case tremor decided to go down for good. Then I checked Tremor the other day and my account sits at -912 coins because ascend apparently had an error and I was somehow revoked 960 coins for trying to do two offers I've apparently already done. Wait... what?!?

I've sent the appropriate emails to get the charge fixed but I'm still waiting on Tremor. Ascend responded really fast to any of my messages but Tremor takes forever. It's a complete bummer but I enjoyed the gravy train while it lasted.

IG Monday games added.  Bumped mostly for Deadfall Adventures at 2000 coins- great price.  I got it for the same but had to sell off most of the games in the Humble Weekly to do so.  

Paranautical Activity had 10 left, but it's restocked to 97 at 495 coins.  Depending on what the card market does, might be worth picking up a copy or three.

Paranautical Activity had 10 left, but it's restocked to 97 at 495 coins. Depending on what the card market does, might be worth picking up a copy or three.
Already crashed from its peak, looks like. Drat.

Tremor got the Bundlestars Supernatural up too, in limited qty.

Adscend has been dead for me the few times I've bothered lately.  Got some OfferToro and a SuperSonic download to credit.  It's basically trial and error though.

Repeatable offer under the fold.

Supersonic videos should have a 13 point and a 11 point video for Heineken... aka Dos Equis.  Anyways, you watch the video (if it buffers it lets you click continue early) and then share it to a fake Facebook/Twitter account to get the points or coins or whatever.  It looks like you can currently do this as often as you like.  It takes a while to build up to even a crappy bundle game, but it's really low effort.

On the negative side, it does seem like the kind of thing where they could go back and put you in negative balance/take coins away.

Repeatable offer under the fold.

Supersonic videos should have a 13 point and a 11 point video for Heineken... aka Dos Equis. Anyways, you watch the video (if it buffers it lets you click continue early) and then share it to a fake Facebook/Twitter account to get the points or coins or whatever. It looks like you can currently do this as often as you like. It takes a while to build up to even a crappy bundle game, but it's really low effort.

On the negative side, it does seem like the kind of thing where they could go back and put you in negative balance/take coins away.
I don't think they'll revoke any coins from it, both offers are limited.. you can only do them so many times (I tested both).

Not bad though, I managed to get WRC Powerslide from those offers.

I haven't really found any new good offers.  I did find a guy on the TF Dispenser site that was selling ref for .19 if you paid with Bitcoin.  It was somewhat of a hassle, but I was able to buy some Bitcoin from Coinbase, deposit it into my Dispenser account and buy ref.  Even with a small transaction fee on Dispenser, it's almost a direct 1:1 conversion since Tremor gives you 193 coins per ref.

Trading in the ref to the tradebot has been a little bit of a hassle too since they always seem to be full of ref and not needing any more, but it's worked out for me to save up some coins and have them on hand in case they get some bundle games I want.  

And Tremor just lowered what they pay for ref from 193 to 157 coins.  Cheap bastards.  Now I guess I have to find a way to get rid of the rest of this ref I have...lol

^Use ref as currency on steamtrades? I got a Verdun for 5 the other day.

Also, on Tremor under Persona, I got the 1200 pt offer to credit for creating a delivery.com account, even though it said my initial spam address had an account already. gogogogogogo

There's a repeatable offer for miller coors that's under Supersonic, but there's a cap. Very easy to do (you click play and you're done). The videos are somewhat entertaining too. Gives you 8 coins.

There's also a video offer that's repeatable every day that gives you about 139 coins.

Oh, and the new IG Monday stuff is up.

They just added like 5 bundles.  BiT Evolution only has 5 left at 295.  Evoland is 395.  Sorry if they're (likely) gone whenever anyone reads this.  Everything is going quick since Tremor has done a pretty bad job offering games for a while now.

Persona has a couple easy offers if you need to grind like I did.

Pipeline Petition is like 85 coins and all you need to do is log in with Fakebook (and presumably also threaten the existence of life as we know it... still, +1)

Some Ulcerative Colitis link that gives you 110 or so... hardly fair for such a debilitating condition.  Clickthrough until you get the PDF.

Dailybreak: Glade Challenge is 96 coins and clickthrough until you "complete the challenge."  No bonus for 4/4 on the quiz like a boss though. :(

Hepatitis C, 144 coins.  Though I may be poor in health, I am rich in Tremor Coins.  Used needles optional?  Clickthrough until you get the PDF.

And Supersonic just now came through with some new "videos" under the video tab where you just click, it opens that quiz site about medical condition X that makes up half of Tremor's offers, and it gives you the points on the front end.

Feels good getting back into the positive with my Tremor Coin count. 

There's a small gamble of an Ascendmedia free trial that pays out 1588 coins for some service called VideoStripe. (Side note: all of the movies they offer look horrendous, haha).

As long as you cancel within 7 days you won't be charged some ridiculous $49.95 amount for a 1-yr subscription. They put a $1 or $2 hold on whatever credit card you use until you cancel. So like I said it's a small gamble but if you need a nice chunk of coins it worked for me. 

To cancel you just click on the gear icon next to your email when logged in on the site and click the big red box "I would like to cancel my account" and then again "Yes, I would like to cancel my account" (as if you ever even hesitated for a nano second about not cancelling this awful service).

I'd also highly suggest once jumping through that hoop to also submit the cancellation form on the page you're taken to. Enter in your sign-up info and submit. And done!

^ Several if not many of those offers for subscription/sign-up services mention point revocation (and even account banning) for cancelling. Anyone had any experience with that? I've had point chargebacks for something Adscend but I can't remember what specifically.

^ Several if not many of those offers for subscription/sign-up services mention point revocation (and even account banning) for cancelling. Anyone had any experience with that? I've had point chargebacks for something Adscend but I can't remember what specifically.
I've done quite a few of the subscription/sign-up services if the coin value seems worth it with little risk (like a free trial) and I haven't had an issue with any coins being taken away. I usually wait a day or so before cancelling sometimes just to play it safe.

Tremor and Ascend did mess up my account back in September and double charged me for what they called an "Adscendmedia Offer Denied" for -945 twice right around when the Ascend one-a-day 480 coin haul dried up. I emailed them both probably a half dozen times but I kept getting the runaround. Ascend said they fixed the issue and to contact Tremor, and then when telling Tremor what Ascend said they responded with an automated mumbo-jumbo response telling me to contact Ascend for the problem. Other than that I haven't experienced any charge backs.

Crystal Story II just got added because ???. 195 coins. Has cards.

It was in a couple bundles before it was Greenlit. IG Monday #3 (not their strongest offering) and IR Debut 15.

Looking now I guess they got it from IR because Pahelika was in that too and is next to it on the page. Kind of an odd choice of bundles since nobody would want the Desura keys and you'd have to monitor it for Steam keys. Not sure I can quite figure Tremor out.

Hope they weren't counting on duping to fill the orders.

Won the Tremor Games lottery twice so far, which is the only reason I've bought some higher priced stuff with my coins. Their site is so slow to deliver ordered goods on the weekend, however.

The latest Humble Weekly games have been added to Tremor. Both the $1 and BTA tiers. The prices are all over the board:

1395 coins for GoD Factory: Wingman

1295 coins for Chariot.

fuck that!

The rest are close to normal though:

695 - Blade Symphony

495 - Primal Carnage

495 - God Mode

295 - Boid

The latest IndieGala Friday bundle is up as well. 295 coins each.

Stranded

Rush Bros and

Restaurant Empire II

Drew and the Floating Labyrinth

David

Back to Bed

Eleusis

Seven Kingdoms 2 HD

Plazma Being

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Trauma

Virus 14

The latest IndieGala Friday bundle is up as well. 295 coins each.

Stranded

Rush Bros and

Restaurant Empire II

Drew and the Floating Labyrinth

David

Back to Bed

Eleusis

Seven Kingdoms 2 HD

Plazma Being

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Trauma

Virus 14
I missed Virus-14!!!! Hopefully they restock.

I got One Late Night today.

Edit:

Great luck! Virus-14 restock when I checked just now!

Tremor has added the latest IndieGala Hump Day Bundle games. The only one that's going fast is Dark Gates (5 left at the moment). Almost all are 195 coins each:

-Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise

-Pahelika: Revelations HD

-Pahelika: Secret Legends

-199X

-An Imp? A Fiend!

-Bin Weevils

-Dark Gates

-Dementium II HD

-My Family: Creative Studio

-The Quivering

-Wildlife: Creative Studio

-Spate

-Samudai - (295 coins)

Indiegala Monday 59 is up, I believe since last night. Minimon is sold out already but the rest are available. I'm hoping for a Minimon restock soon.

Never thought I'd be able to Tremorbro a Nintendo game.

(they have the dollar tier up)

Also, there's a 12 point video for American Girl that is repeatable several times a day under the Supersonic Video tab.

Peanutlabs has a 336 coin offer for Salamander Resort. Just put in a spam email on the bottom of the first page, fake name and zip on the second and there you go.

bread's done
Back