-Volt

-Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon

-Garshasp: The Monster Slayer

395 coins

-Chronology

495 coins

-Governor of Poker 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Indie Gala Monday Bundle 22 stuff is up, except for ShadO and duplicity. I gilby'd the Humble Retro; still waiting on those. tWD s2 gift also up, but 9000 points is too rich for a crappy VN.

Humble Weekly and Flash are up. I'm running out of coins, doesn't look like I have any easy offers left to take.. and Adscendmedia randomly denied a 320 coin offer I did back in July.. lol

I haven't had any luck with the 500-pt-ers recently; there's a process that doesn't play nice with Sandboxie: killing it nor letting it run works. The 320s are still going through, as well as the occasional iPhone app from supersonic. I'm sure there are the odd surveys that are doable, but I haven't felt like wasting the time to find them recently. Should spy on some of y'all.

I haven't had any luck with the 500-pt-ers recently; there's a process that doesn't play nice with Sandboxie: killing it nor letting it run works. The 320s are still going through, as well as the occasional iPhone app from supersonic. I'm sure there are the odd surveys that are doable, but I haven't felt like wasting the time to find them recently. Should spy on some of y'all.
Was wondering about it. Tremor stopped working for me (500 pts) right before I left for D.C. Took a break, still not working.

Got a bunch of good games even if never again! I feel like giving up on it entirely and just spending money.

I've gotten 500 point Adscend offers to work the past couple nights.  I started after most of you, though.  Credits after the first piece of spyware installs like usual, but it's something else instead of SearchProtect.

Humble Weekly and Flash are up. I'm running out of coins, doesn't look like I have any easy offers left to take.. and Adscendmedia randomly denied a 320 coin offer I did back in July.. lol
I was actually looking at Groupees BM14 stuff but my little pile-o-coins isn't enough for anything in the $5 tier.

Yea, you have to be careful doing the same offers repeatedly from AscendMedia and AdworkMedia, otherwise they may start "reviewing" your past completions and deny them retroactively from even several months ago. An example from someone who ran into a big wall of denied BS.

29gbiht.jpg

efmjih.jpg

He tried looking for some answers from Ascend, but they apparently stopped providing Offer support months ago, so you're out of luck if it happens.

Yea, you have to be careful doing the same offers repeatedly from AscendMedia and AdworkMedia, otherwise they may start "reviewing" your past completions and deny them retroactively from even several months ago. An example from someone who ran into a big wall of denied BS.

29gbiht.jpg

efmjih.jpg

He tried looking for some answers from Ascend, but they apparently stopped providing Offer support months ago, so you're out of luck if it happens.
Damn, that sucks. On the bright side, I'm running out of coins so if they do deny any more retroactively it won't matter much.

Great Caesars' Balls! Better have an exit strategy. Cashing out in keys might make sense. Thanks for the heads up.

edit: ffs http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=points&userid=42319

http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=points&userid=398613

I dont think I ever got one from that "partner" to credit, but a glance at the search results shows that there might have been some hack involved. Not that you'd be able to argue it, but Sandboxing still feels like letter-if-not-spirit of the rules.
From Adscend's perspective, I'd think as long as it shows as installed, they'd still get paid, so Sandboxie wouldn't be a problem for them but rather the spyware producers who aren't reaping the data mining rewards of the installs they're paying for. Unless Adscend is the originator of the spyware, but there are different installers and domains so it seems like they're an intermediary to me.

Also, if anyone has been entering the giveaways, there's a back button on the bar that takes you right back to the one you were on in the list.  I missed that and was clicking giveaways again and scrolling down every time, which sucked.

Was wondering about it. Tremor stopped working for me (500 pts) right before I left for D.C. Took a break, still not working.

Got a bunch of good games even if never again! I feel like giving up on it entirely and just spending money.

Been having trouble with Groovario myself. (I think that's the name)

Yeah that one has been giving me problems too, I just skip it now and install the other spyware
^ Great call. Skipped that one and it went through fine and quick like before. Coulda sworn I tried to isolate each piece and it hadn't helped.

Uncheck it during the install process I guess.  For some reason I still haven't had any problems with it.

King of Fighters XIII is up for 1295 about halfway down the page.  Was it always up or did they sneak it in?  Don't really remember seeing it.  Not really a fighting game fan, so I think I'll pass, but tempting.

Uncheck it during the install process I guess. For some reason I still haven't had any problems with it.

King of Fighters XIII is up for 1295 about halfway down the page. Was it always up or did they sneak it in? Don't really remember seeing it. Not really a fighting game fan, so I think I'll pass, but tempting.
It was up, sold out, then re-added.

Tremor has added both tiers of the Groupees Be Mine 14 and Indie Gala August bundles.

I missed Be Mine 14 completely (bah!) so that was a nice bonus to see both the $5 tier games added this morning. Bought!

Big chunk of points to pick up everything in the bundle though. These days I'm using my points on repeat-heavy bundles to pick and choose. Not so many +1s for the hell of it these days. These days.

Wow those Star Wolves 3 copies are selling fast; like 80 copies in the last hour or so. 95 points apiece—for card farming I bet.

Bundle Stars whichever one had Cargo Commander, Hydrophobia, Runespell, Kung Fu Strike, and I forget was added.  Maybe only 25 copies of each so you might want to hurry.

EDIT: wait for it

EDIT #2: Dary! It was Legendary!

Gold Rush has cards now too. Only 20 left.
I got the last one! I was holding out for a Monday HH but the bundle was gone this morning when I checked.

Edited: They still haven't approved my purchase though. My backlog is starting to squirm.

Hmmm, that might be the case.  I've been slacking on offers for a while and just tried three different Adscend ones (different values) and none of them credited :(

Will probably try to find some other offers in other providers when I get some time, but if Adscend is done then the gravy train may have come to an end.  

Hmm. I've been able to get AdscendMedia Offers to credit with coins (500-572) for the last 5 days/times I've tried. The new layout is whacked and more difficult to find the download & install offers no doubt.

I just tried an Adscend download offer a few minutes ago and it worked for 572 coins, however it seems to take a lot longer to install and credit than it did before. [customspoiler="Tremor Coin History"]
Tremor_Coins.png

[/customspoiler]

Tremor just added a TON of game bundles all at once:

Humble Weekly Bundle Rock, Paper, Shotgun

• World of Goo
  • Dungeons of Dredmor
  • Audiosurf
 Bundle Stars Night Drive Bundle

• System Shock 2
  • Bad Mojo: Redux
  • Wizardry 6 & 7
  • Wizardry 8
  • Harvester
  • 7th Guest & 11th Hour
  • I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream
  • Shadow Man
Bundle Stars Titanium Bundle (some of these only had 12 of each added)

• Guacalmelee! Gold Edition
  • Puddle
  • Wooden Sen'Sey
  • Super Lemonade Factory
  • Terrorhedron
  • Kill Fun Yeah
  • Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
  • Space Farmers
Bundle Stars The Inferno Bundle

• Urban Trial Freestyle
  • Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
  • Orbital Gear
  • Jet Car Stunts
  • The Few
  • 8BitBoy
  • Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
  • Speed Kills
  • Residue: Final Cut
  • Freedom Fall
Bundle Stars 8 Ball Bundle (only 8 of each were added)

• Pool Nation
  • FX Football
  • International Snooker
  • Total Pro Golf 3
  • World Basketball Tycoon
  • Franchise Hockey Manager 2014
  • Out of the Park Baseball 14
Bundle Stars Arctic Bundle

• Syberia
  • Syberia II
  • Scratches: Director's Cut
  • Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
  • Post Mortem
  • Still Life
  • Still Life 2
Bundle Stars Valhalla Bundle

• King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
  • Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
  • Star Wolves 3: Civial War
  • Perimeter + Emperor's Testament DLC
  • Planet Alcatraz
  • 7,62 High Calibre
  • Parkan II
  • Theatre of War
Indie Gala Every Monday Bundle

• Stonerid
  • Memories of a Vagabond
  • Five Nights At Freddy's
  • Eschalon: Book I
  • Eschalon: Book II
  • Me And Postapocalypse 2: Scraping (Desura)

They just added new humble bundle stuff. They have Luftrausers and Papers Please for 1495 each and Gone Home for 995.

Cheaper than actually BTAing in real life. 

Appears they did get some of the most recent Blink stuff in but half of it's already gone.

edit: and now all gone

Appears they did get some of the most recent Blink stuff in but half of it's already gone.

edit: and now all gone
Damn. There are a few from that bundle I want, but not $4.99 want.

I wonder what they did with all those DRM free copies of Armageddon Empires.
I'd like to imagine them filling a candy dish on the guy-who-runs-it's desk. Hopefully the same guy who makes the cover art images by using death metal band t-shirt images.

66ae178d2d.jpg

edit: totally not surprised 4XL is an option. I can almost smell it from here.

edit edit: holy shit, don't eat dinner just yet, install either the iPhone (3463 pts) or Android (2309 pts) app for Grubhub and order Chinese for delivery.

Tremor just added some select games from the Indie Gala Back 2 School bundle (99 of each).

• Prelogate
  • Miner Wars 2081
  • Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection
  • Explodemon
  • Red Johnson's Chronicles 1+2 Special Edition
  • Rover Rescue
Not added as of yet for whatever reason:

• Deponia
  • Chaos Domain

bread's done
Back