How to Get Free or Cheap Steam Games! TremorGames.com

I'm almost certain it gives you one of the content packs (starter pack?), since when I got it from whatever bundle it was in (I wanna say groupees?) it gave me in-game goodies/gold/heroes. Also owning one of the content packs is the only way to get card drops for it IIRC. So 45 coins for some card drops ain't all that bad.

Picking up Deus Ex: The Fall, b/c I am stupid.

Had to uninstall and reinstall Sandboxie b/c it would only go to a "show errors" screen. Something I did wrong?

Never bought any TF2 keys from Tremor, and they're currently out. Do they get replenished regularly?
They were well stocked for like a week, how did you miss them?

They usually get restocked a couple times daily, but at the old price (1795 coins) they sold out fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were well stocked for like a week, how did you miss them?

They usually get restocked a couple times daily, but at the old price (1795 coins) they sold out fast.
I didn't need/want any until last night and then they were out. Out again when I checked this morning, but I see now they're back in stock. Has there been price fluctuation, or just an increase from 1795 to 1895?

I'm torn between saving up points for something big, and blowing them. I swore I was gonna play the AAA stuff I got, but backlog. Keys aren't such a bad halfway point.

I didn't need/want any until last night and then they were out. Out again when I checked this morning, but I see now they're back in stock. Has there been price fluctuation, or just an increase from 1795 to 1895?

I'm torn between saving up points for something big, and blowing them. I swore I was gonna play the AAA stuff I got, but backlog. Keys aren't such a bad halfway point.
I think it's a permanent price increase. I don't think it'll go back down unless they no longer sell well at that price.

Yeah, I think it's a permanent price increase, which sucks, but it is still a decent price for them.  They go in and out of stock from time to time so if you want some it is best to stock up when they have them.  Early on I used to buy them pretty regularly and it is good to flip into nice games in a trade, but lately I find myself scrambling for coins to get these random bundle games so I have held off on them since the summer sale.  

Yeah, I think it's a permanent price increase, which sucks, but it is still a decent price for them. They go in and out of stock from time to time so if you want some it is best to stock up when they have them. Early on I used to buy them pretty regularly and it is good to flip into nice games in a trade, but lately I find myself scrambling for coins to get these random bundle games so I have held off on them since the summer sale.
I've used most of the TF2 keys I've gotten from tremor, so in the long run it was a good decision to get them. I'm doing the same as you, saving up coins for bundle games. I think it's wise to do that especially if you run out of adscendmedia 500 coin offers (like I have).

I've used most of the TF2 keys I've gotten from tremor, so in the long run it was a good decision to get them. I'm doing the same as you, saving up coins for bundle games. I think it's wise to do that especially if you run out of adscendmedia 500 coin offers (like I have).
wat

Thought they were infinite.
d&

Mine haven't run out yet and I hope they don't, but I wouldn't be surprised.  Heads up, Gianna Sisters got a restock just now and it's in the IG Monday so I would suspect the other games get added soon.  

Tremor just added all of the games from the latest Indie Gala Monday Bundle. 295 coins per Steam game with 99 copies of each.

Y'know what? fuck those Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, YP apps. They keep popping up and they never credit. I think a purchase is required, despite Tremor saying just install and run.

Also interesting to note is that the Match.com offer says 6K+ points w/ a paid subscription, and it *doesn't* say rewards will be revoked if order cancelled. Then again, maybe Match is like those gyms that break your kneecaps if you try to cancel their contract.

Y'know what? fuck those Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, YP apps. They keep popping up and they never credit. I think a purchase is required, despite Tremor saying just install and run.

Also interesting to note is that the Match.com offer says 6K+ points w/ a paid subscription, and it *doesn't* say rewards will be revoked if order cancelled. Then again, maybe Match is like those gyms that break your kneecaps if you try to cancel their contract.
Hardly anything credits for me. About the only thing that consistently credits is my 1st 500 point Adscendmedia offer of the day. Other then that I'd be shocked if my success rate with the download and install offers is greater then 5%.

Hardly anything credits for me. About the only thing that consistently credits is my 1st 500 point Adscendmedia offer of the day. Other then that I'd be shocked if my success rate with the download and install offers is greater then 5%.
I haven't had the energy or willpower to do a bunch of stuff at a time like I did early on, but sometimes you can catch a good run. Was looking at my history and I went from 300 to 10,000 pts in my first ~36 hours.

I haven't had the energy or willpower to do a bunch of stuff at a time like I did early on, but sometimes you can catch a good run. Was looking at my history and I went from 300 to 10,000 pts in my first ~36 hours.
Yeah, for me they vary. On some days it seems I can get several things to credit and score a quick 1000-2000 points, but most other days things just don't credit and I give up after 3-4 attempts at different offers. I usually just try the sandboxie things because they are the quicker ones to try. Nothing more frustrating than doing a 15 minute survey and it not crediting.

Yeah, for me they vary. On some days it seems I can get several things to credit and score a quick 1000-2000 points, but most other days things just don't credit and I give up after 3-4 attempts at different offers. I usually just try the sandboxie things because they are the quicker ones to try. Nothing more frustrating than doing a 15 minute survey and it not crediting.
I'd really rather not have my info out there with scummy marketing companies given that those surveys all seem to include permission to call you. I'm also not sure if making up some sort of info would lead to a closed tremor account.

I'd really rather not have my info out there with scummy marketing companies given that those surveys all seem to include permission to call you. I'm also not sure if making up some sort of info would lead to a closed tremor account.
I make up info for all of mine. None of them ever credit, maybe that's why, but I'd rather submit phony info. I have a spam email account and then just a random name and info for a nonexistent address. I forget which one, but once I was able to even get one of the auto insurance quote ones to credit with a fake phone, though most of the times they demand a real phone #

Yesterday I tried about 10-15 download offers from each provider and got almost nothing to credit, today I've tried 3-4 from each and I'm getting almost half to credit. There really seems to be no rhyme nor reason as to what credits and what doesn't but I'll gladly take the couple thousand bonus coins today.

Do they usually stock the Indie Royale and Humble Weekly stuff? I held off on the Indie Royale bundle hoping to grab the 2 games from it I wanted on Tremor but so far Tremor hasn't added anything from the bundle.

Humble Weekly stuff? I held off on the Indie Royale bundle hoping to grab the 2 games from it I wanted on Tremor but so far Tremor hasn't added anything from the bundle.
Humble Weekly seems to stock. Don't count on IR stuff to stock, but it's happened before (I believe), at least in limited quantities.

My fake name is Ben Vinderez. Sounds kinda' cool IMO.

Humble Weekly seems to stock. Don't count on IR stuff to stock, but it's happened before (I believe), at least in limited quantities.

My fake name is Ben Vinderez. Sounds kinda' cool IMO.
That sucks, I was kind of counting on using Tremor to pick up IR stuff since I never am online to get their bundles for the cheap launch price.

That sucks, I was kind of counting on using Tremor to pick up IR stuff since I never am online to get their bundles for the cheap launch price.
The great and wonderful Spoder has enlightened me to a glitch where you can split get 2 keys for the price of one.

Of course, missing out on the launch price will still make it more expensive.

The great and wonderful Spoder has enlightened me to a glitch where you can split get 2 keys for the price of one.

Of course, missing out on the launch price will still make it more expensive.
Yeah that glitch is why I thought for sure Tremor would stock them, double the games for them. I usually don't even bother trying to split bundles anymore. Whenever I have tried in the past no one wants the junk. I've already got a ton of old keys from previous bundles that no one will pay for sitting around.

Yeah that glitch is why I thought for sure Tremor would stock them, double the games for them. I usually don't even bother trying to split bundles anymore. Whenever I have tried in the past no one wants the junk. I've already got a ton of old keys from previous bundles that no one will pay for sitting around.
Hit me up if there's a good IR bundle, or even a crap one, you're interested in.

The current one would have been a no, but others I kinda' wanted...

Which ones are you trying to split? I always manage to sell keys off within the first day.. it's pretty easy if you sell them off individually. But if you're buying crap like the mixer bundles, I can see how that would be pretty difficult to get rid of.

Probably not worth it if you miss the launch price though.

Which ones are you trying to split? I always manage to sell keys off within the first day.. it's pretty easy if you sell them off individually. But if you're buying crap like the mixer bundles, I can see how that would be pretty difficult to get rid of.

Probably not worth it if you miss the launch price though.
Well to be honest I haven't tried selling off my duplicates from bundles for a long time, but when I did I pretty much had no luck, my list just kept on growing and growing with no buyers so eventually I just gave up. I think in like a month's time I managed to sell 1 or 2 games and trade away another couple. It just wasn't worth the time. Maybe I'll have to give it another shot. The problem now though is a lot of my keys are so old I'm not 100% confident they still work. I also usually stay away from IR bundles, Their pricing scheme just makes me rage, especially since I'm hardly ever able to be online when they launch. I used to buy them all the time when they had the pre-order pricing in place, I wish they'd bring that back.

This whole thing really started because I wanted Farm For Your Life and Corporate Lifestyle Simulator from the latest bundle but of course missed the launch price. I think it was up to $3.75 when I was first able to buy but I decided to hold off and just wait for them to show up on Tremor.

I just wait for IR stuff to show up in other bundles. Too many repeats usually.

Tremor put up some stuff from Bundle Stars Reboot 6.0: Expeditions: Conquistador, Knytt Underground, Steel Storm, and Blockland. Meh, I'm waiting on the latest Groupees.

I just wait for IR stuff to show up in other bundles. Too many repeats usually.

Tremor put up some stuff from Bundle Stars Reboot 6.0: Expeditions: Conquistador, Knytt Underground, Steel Storm, and Blockland. Meh, I'm waiting on the latest Groupees.
Groupees stuff surfaced, including Lili

Yeah, this seems to be about the time (1:00-2:00 AM PDT) when they add new games and send out keys/links.

Glad I waited on the Groupees Build a Be Mine bundle and their odd pricing. Now they just need to add Isomer. :pray:

Isomer now on Tremor. 43 copies at time of writing. The Campaign Series: Weiss is up as well.

Even Blockland got more keys!

If you miss Isomer I'll be holding onto a key for a while, just in casies.

Still can't make myself bite on Isomer, it's basically in alpha phase so I doubt I'd play it for a long time.

BTW the 360 coin offers under OfferToro seem to work every 24 hours. I don't know if they stack with the 500 coin adscendmedia offers but this is the best way for me to get coins daily now that I've used up all of the 500 coin offers.

Still can't make myself bite on Isomer, it's basically in alpha phase so I doubt I'd play it for a long time.

BTW the 360 coin offers under OfferToro seem to work every 24 hours. I don't know if they stack with the 500 coin adscendmedia offers but this is the best way for me to get coins daily now that I've used up all of the 500 coin offers.
If they don't stack, I'll make them stack.

Y'know I've noticed that at midnight (central) Adscend populates their home tab ("Featured Offers") with new offers, and I've seen those 500 pt ones in there. Meaning I think they replenish them sometimes. But they also don't stay on that tab for very long.

Y'know I've noticed that at midnight (central) Adscend populates their home tab ("Featured Offers") with new offers, and I've seen those 500 pt ones in there. Meaning I think they replenish them sometimes. But they also don't stay on that tab for very long.
Probably depends on your IP. I haven't seen any since I ran out.

When you say 500 pt do you mean 500 pt or actually 459? Because the 500 pointers on Ascend do nothing as far as I can tell.

When you say 500 pt do you mean 500 pt or actually 459? Because the 500 pointers on Ascend do nothing as far as I can tell.
I can get the 500 pt ones that *aren't* game downloads (Big Farm etc) to credit but they're on a very strict 24-hr timer. In fact, I did something the other day where I downloaded the file before the timer was up, but waited to install until after, and it didn't credit and wouldn't again until another 24 hrs had passed.

Some of those 459 ones work too, but pretty sure they're on the same timer as the 500s, so I go with the latter first.

edit: oh snap, new Kim Kardashian iapp.

edit2: speaking of apps, that one app for Pharaoh slots requires you to reach L10 before it credits, but it's not that bad; you can set it to auto spin and you can put the phone down, only clicking through at each level up and to raise your bets.

Tremor just added all of the Indie Gala Monday Bundle Games, 295 coins per game (99 of each).

• Aeon Command
  • The Sun at Night
  • Dinner Date
  • Flight of the Icarus
  • Dead Hungry Diner
Plus Super Cyborg (Desura) @ 75 coins.

Just a heads up, there is a 440 coin offer under Trialpay to sign up for a Yahoo Fantasy Football league.  It says it takes a few hours to confirm so I will report back to see if it credits, but Trialpay is usually good about crediting.  

Drabe and I both have an "Account Suspended" page whenever we try to access the site. Anyone else getting the same thing? I've never made multiple accounts and my IP has always remained the same so I hope it's an error.

Drabe and I both have an "Account Suspended" page whenever we try to access the site. Anyone else getting the same thing? I've never made multiple accounts and my IP has always remained the same so I hope it's an error.
Same here. I guess, it's an error..?

Edit: I'm not even logged in and I get that page - must be a server error.

bread's done
Back