How to Get Free or Cheap Steam Games! TremorGames.com

New lead from Spoderman:

Offertoro is another decent company to do offers.  Very similar to adscend with the sandboxie, but you can do multiple offers in a day.  They pay out less (150-200ish for most) but allowing you to do like 5 or more in a day if you need quick points.  Funny enough, a lot of them tend to click through to adscendmedia pages before you get the DL screen.

They also added some humble games.  I picked up Dustforce and Reignmaker

Added some games from one of the recent humbles.  Highlights:

Skulls of Shogun - 695 Coins

Breach and Clear 0 695 Coins

Ittle Dew - 995 Coins

Fieldrunners 2 - 695 Coins

Skulls is the one selling out quickest.  

They had Metal Slug 3 for 695 coins but it sold out almost immediately.
That's the one! I was actually trying to remember what game I saw this morning that sold out right away and yes, it was Metal Slug 3 for 695 coins. Thought the pricing was interesting considering they have Ittle Dew for 995 coins.

I was able to grab Metal Slug 3, I missed the bundles it was in. Debating on Breach & Clear and Fieldrunners 2. I've been really slacking on getting coins lately so I've been kind of conserving them. Lately I am just doing app downloads and watching videos for quick easy points. It takes too much time to try sifting through all the crap offers.

Alright, so yesterday before they went out of stock I got two extra copies of Metal Slug 3 in case anyone missed it.  

I want Fieldrunners 2 so if anyone wants one and wants to trade, PM me and we can work it out.  

Looks like they added games from Bundlestars Reboot 4:

fb64b7e1c1.jpg

Plus. Adscend now has some Chrome extension offers that are separate from the usual 24+ hr timers. Look for the 400 pt ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
They just added some other bundle games right now.  One of them is Canyon Capers which sold out before.  They also have only 12 Canyon Capers DLC keys leftover from last time if you want that too.  

Edit:

Looks like it is the Groupees British IBM they just added.

A few games from the Square Enix HB $15 tier got added, and they're pretty damn cheap. Grab them if you have any interest.

Guardian of Light, Just Cause 2, Deus Ex GOTY, and Deus Ex HR DC are the ones up atm.

A few games from the Square Enix HB $15 tier got added, and they're pretty damn cheap. Grab them if you have any interest.

Guardian of Light, Just Cause 2, Deus Ex GOTY, and Deus Ex HR DC are the ones up atm.
And I think Deus Ex: The Fall even reduce in price. Maybe wrong, but it's 995 right now.

Some of the offers come and go, and are probably affected by how many respondents they get. Just guessing tho.
Yeah, I did two of those Chrome extension offers the day you posted, but after that none have popped up again. But I like them so I hope they come back eventually. Some offers do have limits and after they are met you can't do them or they disappear.

Shout out to Fox and Spoder for helping me out today! Worked my way up to Deus Ex: Director's Cut.

Realized Tremor lets you see who referred you, and it wasn't Fox. I wonder who the lucky sonofabitch is that got my referral! If anyone. I have no clue. 

Alright, with the humble bonuses released today we should all be on the look out for when Tremor puts them on the site.  I'd expect similar pricing as before.  Probably 700-900 coins each so if you want one best to start trying to stockpile a few between now and tomorrow.

The only one I need is Hitman Contracts.

Tremor can take a day or more to put stuff up (sometimes even more) so if anyone sees them up, it'd be appreciated if you post here as soon as you can :)

30 days of Sandboxie! I gotta throw some money at this guy... at some point...

edit: some of the most recent Blink stuff is up.

0afc0715d4.jpg

edit2: some of the Humongous Entertainment stuff too

Sorry for a couple of noob questions but can you do more then one of the Sandboxie download offers in a day? Also if it is only once per day can you do the same one every day or do you need to keep track of which ones you've already done?

Sorry for a couple of noob questions but can you do more then one of the Sandboxie download offers in a day? Also if it is only once per day can you do the same one every day or do you need to keep track of which ones you've already done?
You can do more than once per day, but it depends. Some of them don't register.

Best tips for multiple ones per day:

1. Within the same provider/company - try to do ones with different point values. So for Adscend, usually only one 500 point offer registers a day, but you might also get a 463 offer to work and a 400 and a 220, etc.

2. Try different providers. Again, hit or miss, but usually you can do multiples if they are from different providers. Offertoro usually allows more than one per day, but they pay out less. Tokenads and Matomy are also other sources, but hit or miss as always.

Best of luck and feel free to post any other questions you have.

You can do more than once per day, but it depends. Some of them don't register.

Best tips for multiple ones per day:

1. Within the same provider/company - try to do ones with different point values. So for Adscend, usually only one 500 point offer registers a day, but you might also get a 463 offer to work and a 400 and a 220, etc.

2. Try different providers. Again, hit or miss, but usually you can do multiples if they are from different providers. Offertoro usually allows more than one per day, but they pay out less. Tokenads and Matomy are also other sources, but hit or miss as always.

Best of luck and feel free to post any other questions you have.
Awesome! That makes sense. Also thanks for the great guide! I got Sandboxie up and running today and already have about 1,300 coins after just a few minutes of work.

I'm not 100%, but it seems like Adscend offers take a full 24 hours to give points again.  So if you do one at 6 PM one day, you can't get credit at noon the next day - you have to wait until at least 6:01 PM.  It shows the time credited when you click on your coin balance.

If you trade in trading cards or etc. to the bots it does not work like that.  Pretty sure your limit resets at midnight central, so I can trade 4 cards at 11:55 PM and 4 more at 12:05 AM with my current limit.

I'm not 100%, but it seems like Adscend offers take a full 24 hours to give points again. So if you do one at 6 PM one day, you can't get credit at noon the next day - you have to wait until at least 6:01 PM. It shows the time credited when you click on your coin balance.

If you trade in trading cards or etc. to the bots it does not work like that. Pretty sure your limit resets at midnight central, so I can trade 4 cards at 11:55 PM and 4 more at 12:05 AM with my current limit.
Yeah, this is definitely correct. Trade ins flip at midnight, but provider offers do so on a 24 hour schedule, which is why it sometimes feels like some of them won't credit it if you did them say the night before and are trying them the next day before 24 hours have passed.

^ yes. Early on I was cursing out the site for stuff not registering (not that there isn't a lot of that) but when one finally credited, I looked at the point history page timestamps and it was a second or two after the 24-hr mark. Some of the other Adscends seem to be on a greater than 24-hr schedule but I haven't kept track.

^ Make sure you're logged in.

What am I missing with the f2p Aerenas selling like hotcakes? People happy to spend their points or what?

^ Make sure you're logged in.

What am I missing with the f2p Aerenas selling like hotcakes? People happy to spend their points or what?
Probably buying it because it's a Steam game and it's super cheap. I think it also comes with cards. Maybe they don't realize it's f2p.

bread's done
Back