How to ignore DenisDFat forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='redgopher']You sir are a god.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm more of a King. King Awesome, to be exact.

For a while, I was really pulling for DDF to bring the next wave of entertainment here to the boards, but he's really not doing anything different or funny.

Why ignore anyone? It's actually kind of funny when someone is going on about something they think is cool and DDF chimes in about how awesome he is and how much said thing sucks.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I guess its about time that I did, I dont want to bother with trash anymore.[/QUOTE]

so you're committing suicide? Good on ya.

[quote name='javeryh']Why ignore anyone? It's actually kind of funny when someone is going on about something they think is cool and DDF chimes in about how awesome he is and how much said thing sucks.[/QUOTE]
One man's "funny" is another man's "aggravating as hell". For those that want it, the ignore feature is a godsend. I haven't used it yet myself, but I have occasionally wondered how to do it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']For a while, I was really pulling for DDF to bring the next wave of entertainment here to the boards, but he's really not doing anything different or funny.[/QUOTE]

There can only be one!

probably bjecause you are sum

seriously every person who has me on ignore should be shot for the betterment of human kind and the future's gene pool.

Don't need no 83 chomosomed mongoloid chidrens of yours running around in the future

[quote name='defender']I wonder if I can go into DDF's account and add everyone to his ignore list. He won't be able to see a single post. LOL[/QUOTE]

i wonder how your mom will punish you for this when i tell her about it tonight.

[quote name='help1']im scared that he will post a deal... so when I see his uglyass avatar I know to skip that post.[/QUOTE]

Actually it doesn't ignore topics they create so if he ever posts one you will see the topic title and you can view his post without removing him from ignore user mode.

[quote name='help1']im scared that he will post a deal... so when I see his uglyass avatar I know to skip that post.[/QUOTE]

You'll still see the thread, just not the OP and if it's any good, there'll be plenty of posters that post in that thread.

You know i was actually one of the first advocates for the ignore function due to DDF but since then he's finally run out of steam, he's gone from a huge ugly horse fly to a barely noticable gnat... he's Andrew Dice Clay.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']*offers up cholesterol-filled goodies on a sterling platter*

I'm a much more noble and gracious king.

;)[/QUOTE]

You suck at king

Adding him to ignore means you never have to read his stupid sucky posts. I see he is posting in this thread and I am sure it's full of suck this and suck that.

lol...ignore feels so damn good

[quote name='DenisDFat']your mom is Sandruw Rice Gay[/QUOTE]

DDF is so funny.

Don't you agree, defender.

Hmm.
Is this the Giant sucking sound Ross Perot talked about so passionately about a few years ago?

I swear, it's like I'm sitting on an event horizon.
Hmm. Maybe if I'm lucky after I turn away a million years will have passed, yet only feel like 15 minutes to me.

Lina you complain about quoting DDF and then you do it.

That's not very cool. You seem to want the negative attention from these guys. Why not add them to ingore list as this is what the topic is about.

And I don't think DDF is funny at all...it's why he is on my ignore list. He gets the honor being the first ignoree.

I think it's great it's called the ignore list. I assume ignore is a derivitive of http://www.answers.com/ignoramus&r=67

:)

[quote name='DenisDFat']what a whore you are.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']No, I'm more of a King. King Awesome, to be exact.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']only the dum oines.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=895049&postcount=156

I was right. Now it's all coming out into the open.

they're trying to get to me before my moderator powers kick in[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']so you're committing suicide? Good on ya.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']Yeah, some stupid people think futurama is funny and Adult Swim is worthwhile television programming.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']probably bjecause you are sum

seriously every person who has me on ignore should be shot for the betterment of human kind and the future's gene pool.

Don't need no 83 chomosomed mongoloid chidrens of yours running around in the future[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']i wonder how your mom will punish you for this when i tell her about it tonight.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']only whores want to ignore me or have me ignored.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']your mom is Sandruw Rice Gay[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']You suck at king[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']sort of like everyone's mothers.

Such a sell-out whore[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']You people wouldn't know funny if it slapped you across the face.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DenisDFat']That's right, because people know better and treat me with respectt.[/QUOTE]

It's alrite DDF, I got your back. All of your posts in chronological order. LET THE MAN BE HEARD!

[quote name='defender']Lina you complain about quoting DDF and then you do it.

That's not very cool. You seem to want the negative attention from these guys. Why not add them to ingore list as this is what the topic is about.

And I don't think DDF is funny at all...it's why he is on my ignore list. He gets the honor being the first ignoree.

I think it's great it's called the ignore list. I assume ignore is a derivitive of http://www.answers.com/ignoramus&r=67

:)[/QUOTE]

DDF was on my ignore list.

I just want to get you to ban him.

No matter how little the chances of it happening are. ;)

[quote name='Lina']DDF was on my ignore list.

I just want to get you to ban him.

No matter how little the chances of it happening are. ;)[/QUOTE]

i dont think the chances are so little, this whole thread is just flamebait with no other cause than do get ddf to do something to get himself banned...

LOL!

I gotta say, I've gained a lot of respect for Lina and JimmieMac in this topic, if only cause they're right in the fact that DDF isn't funny anymore/ever funny. Though I find the way Lina wants him banned regardless funny for some reason.

[quote name='Greetard']It's alrite DDF, I got your back. All of your posts in chronological order. LET THE MAN BE HEARD![/QUOTE]

You are a true friend. I give you the King Awesome Grouphug medal of commendation,:grouphug:

[quote name='DenisDFat']You are a true friend. I give you the King Awesome Grouphug medal of commendation,:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

And we all know what THAT smiley means now ;)

[quote name='karsh']LOL!

I gotta say, I've gained a lot of respect for Lina and JimmieMac in this topic, if only cause they're right in the fact that DDF isn't funny anymore/ever funny. Though I find the way Lina wants him banned regardless funny for some reason.[/QUOTE]

You're #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back