HP Touchpad $99.99 / $149.99

osugsxr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
General Info thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302423

OnSale Reseller Rating form
- http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/Onsale

Check FedEx shipping status for HP shipments by reference #, use HP order # as reference #.

32GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M

16GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M

HP Folio Case Stock Checker @ BB B&M
HP Touchstone Stock Checker @ BB B&M
HP Keyboard Stock Checker @ BB B&M

[quote name='doodofdoods']Buy all 3 accessories together and save 15% on top of that. buy a 4th item and you'll save 20% off the entire order. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-...ns/pcmcat247000050015.c?id=pcmcat247000050015

Case
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Fo...362592326&skuId=2884119&st=touchpad&cp=1&lp=3

Touchstone

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+To...363391792&skuId=2884085&st=touchpad&cp=1&lp=4

Keyboard

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Wi...363391404&skuId=2883101&st=touchpad&cp=1&lp=5[/QUOTE]

Matte / Anti Glare Screen Protectors to fingerprint-proof the screen of your device:

Since everyone is asking for people to get them one when they can't find one on their own, let's try to keep the requests to this thread here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302074

-----
HP.com states that they are trying to fulfill orders and may have leftover stock

http://www.shopping.hp.com/go/touch...ight_banner_touchpad_oos_821&aoid=35252#faq_1

Also, more information on orders placed through HP.com
As of the 23th, your best bet is HP restocking if you dont have a pad.

There is also Newegg but we may have to see.

------

HP is dropping the tablet...
http://www.precentral.net/hp-begins-touchpad-liquidation-16gb-cut-99-32gb-149-1

Retailers:
Places Previously Live With Drop (SOLD OUT):
USA:
* Conn's, in-store only YMMV
* Costco No Warehouse has them
* Datavis (priced at $120 and $170) [datavis.com](Sold Out)
* Datavis on eBay [ebay.com] (Sold Out)
* Fry's (Sold Out)
* HP Home & Office - 16 GB [hp.com] (Sold Out)
* HP Home & Office - 32 GB (Sold Out)
* HP Small & Medium Business - Call at 1-866-625-0242 OR 1-(800)-277-8988 and you can place orders. You need to try couple of times for the phone to connect. They are taking orders. I just placed order for four 16gb touchpads. -- wait times > 1hr Sold Out
* J&R(Sold Out)
* MicroCenter - 16 GB(Sold Out) - Orders which were confirmed by email are being followed by cancellation emails, even in cases of ordering only 1.
* MicroCenter - 32 GB(Sold Out)
* Office Max [officemax.com] (Sold Out)
* Office Depot (Sold Out) (apply 942099541 for free $15 giftcard for lunch. Good for subway/panera bread/burger king)
* PC Richard (Sold Out)
* Radio Shack (Sold Out online, YMMV in-store)
* Sam's Club (Sold Out)
* Target (Sold Out)
* Walmart (Sold Out for online shipping, choose your local store to see if it's available for instore pickup)
* HHGregg [hhgregg.com] Sold Out

Probably any major retailer will have it, not sure of the price though!

32gb $499 drops to $149
16gb $399 drops to $99

Probably best option to be able to purchase one is going to be tomorrow morning!!

Good luck..
Have at it

Best buy
http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/Search...re%20Site&pcname=MCCPCatalog&AllowSecure=True

now selling them!

HP site
Little help apparently from SDer's
FIRST MAKE SURE YOU DELETE ALL COOKIES AND CLEAR CACHE WITH CCLEANER OR OTHER PROGRAMS!

1. Go to https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/register_epp.do

2. Use 2727 as code.

3. Register with any email.

4. After finished registering, close the final page/ tab

5. Click the product link in the first original post of this thread and price will change.

6. Add to cart and check out.

DO NOT USE PAYPAL! For some reason it did NOT work for me. I used Visa

Try this in case as well...best of luck to all who are interested
can call 1-866-221-4553 or order online at full price, but you will only be billed the reduced price. Not sure if the coupons will work Save30HP ($150) Save15HP, but it guarantees you will get one... I think these will be sold out by 6a EST when they reflect the price online.

COUPON CODES

$30 off $150 - use coupon code SAVE30HP (for 32GB model add a cheap filler such as paper [hp.com] and order them one at a time)

$15 off $75 - use coupon code SAVE15HP

$10 off $50 - HPSAVE10

http://hp.force.com/external/hpacademy

Register your .edu email, and then click on the appropriate link in OP (16gb or 32gb) you will see the discount, then check out for further discount($15 or $30 depending on what coupon you use)

Amazon is live!!! SOLD OUT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1263465782&pf_rd_i=touchpad

Originally Posted by DirkBelig
Let's clear up one thing: HP is killing their webOS DEVICES, not the OS itself. I got an email today from HP webOS Developer Relations that read:

Dear webOS developer:

We have opened the next chapter for webOS, and we understand that you must have many questions. Yesterday we announced that we will focus on the future of webOS as a software platform but we will no longer be producing webOS devices. While this was a difficult decision, it's one that will strengthen our ability to focus on further innovating with webOS as we forge our path forward. Throughout this journey, our developers will continue to be a vital part of the future of webOS.

We will continue to support, innovate and develop the webOS App Catalog. Our intent is to enhance our merchandising and presentation of your great products and to continue to build our webOS app ecosystem.

As many of you are aware, we are currently scheduled to hold many developer events around the world. We are planning to continue with these events, however, due to the recent announcements; the nature of them will change. These updates will be posted on our events registration site this coming week. We are eager to present to you the updated strategy for webOS and to hear your feedback.

Lastly, I wish to express our sincere appreciation for your ongoing support for webOS and the many teams responsible for it here at HP. This is a particularly dynamic time in the mobile industry and sometimes tough decisions need to be made about not only what to do, but also what not to do. This has been one of those times. Together with our great webOS developer community, we are confident that we will meet the challenges ahead and build momentum for optimal success.

We will be communicating with you frequently over the next few weeks and we look forward to hearing from you throughout this process.

Thanks for your support

Richard Kerris
VP webOS Developer Relations

It may be a futile, doomed effort, but they aren't killing and totally orphaning the Touchpad. Yeah, it's going to be limited, but it's ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS! A 9.7" tablet with Gorilla Glass screen for a C-note. Hell, I'm gonna get one just cuz! There's a Kindle app, so BAM!!! $100 eReader!

Last edited by a moderator:
So... I asked in the support thread for the TP but nobody seems to be going there so I'll try here.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get VisualBoy Advance (or similar emulator) to run on the TP? I've been looking online but can't find a thing.

[quote name='Maskim']They don't even need to offer you anything, except an apology, as long as they do it quickly. It's not like consumers are entitled to a gift card or anything because of an error. It'd be nice, but they don't owe you; I was just using gamestop as an example of a company apologizing and putting out the fire.

If they knew they only had enough to fulfill 1/10 orders, they could have mass emailed everyone the next morning, and safely cancelled half of their orders they had received, notifying those who were left that their orders were pending and they would sort who was receiving their order, and which orders would be cancelled as soon as they were humanly able to.

They should have owned up to it, immediately, but I don't think they should have to buy you off.[/QUOTE]

I never said I need to be bought off. But I still haven't received an apology either ;)

[quote name='Dalerax']Holy jeez. So I've been online all week trying to pick one of these up, getting less sleep, but still coming up short. I wake up this afternoon (I work a night shift) and see my store says (In Store Only) at Best Buy. My girlfriend works right next to the BB so I tell her and she goes over on her lunch.

Their truck apparently had just arrived. She must've had that cute girl charm or something because the manager went on the truck and dug one out for her. He then told her that they weren't selling them today, as their stockers and truck unloaders weren't even scheduled to come in until later in the night. Instead they were taking them out of inventory and selling them first thing tomorrow morning.

I feel incredibly lucky and relieved to have something to finally show for all of this time invested. My girl and I both wanted one so if we're going to get the second one, I'm camping out tomorrow morning. Something I wanted to avoid, but at least I know they'll have it available.

Thanks OP for having the BB inventory checker readily available.[/QUOTE]
Nothing like being greedy, huh.....
You got one, at least be happy with that and now you want to get a second........
unbelievable!

Had the Touchpad for a couple hours now and am really impressed. Have had an iPad since release and i think it def. compares favorably to it. Doesn't have the apps but I like the multiple window thing quite a bit. This is way better than a $100 system so I don't feel so bad having to Ebay it to actually get one.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']First come first serve is what bothers me. I ordered within the first minute of them dropping the price for a relative who could really use a TP because of a medical condition. But people who ordered 30 minutes later got theirs? I mean OnSale should have realized to least have taken it off within the first 5-10 minutes for obvious stock control.

As to GameStop, I don't know why anyone would want to shop there. Every time I go in there just to browse (my GS is at my local mall) I ask the employees why they are working there. I hated GS. After watching Zero Originality, I want to pull my hairs out when I see someone with an EDGE card or see them reserving games. I always want to say "Why sir, WHY DO YOU SHOP HERE?! :wall:"[/QUOTE]

Some of us don't mind supporting GameStop. If you hate it so much, why do you always go in there? Far as why the employees work there, what difference does that make to you? Everyone needs a job now days. Sorry, but I don't have patience for ignorance.

2 hours and fourty fucking sevin minutes....and at exactly 8:02 est they disconnected me from the call queue....Now I'm mad...HP can kiss my ass

[quote name='Unstopabull']Had the Touchpad for a couple hours now and am really impressed. Have had an iPad since release and i think it def. compares favorably to it. Doesn't have the apps but I like the multiple window thing quite a bit. This is way better than a $100 system so I don't feel so bad having to Ebay it to actually get one.[/QUOTE]

So I've owned the touchpad for one day and have had an iphone for years. Yesterday I tried to swipe screens off my iphone which I think speaks highly of the setup of multitasking on the TP. So much more intuitive and just makes the iOS multitasking setup look like amateur hour.

[quote name='spidey35']Nothing like being greedy, huh.....
You got one, at least be happy with that and now you want to get a second........
unbelievable![/QUOTE]

I think most people would like more than one at these prices. Its the resellers that are the pricks not him.

[quote name='spidey35']Nothing like being greedy, huh.....
unbelievable![/QUOTE]

Your comment makes no sense. I'm thinking it's so he AND his gf can have 1.

[quote name='Unstopabull']I think most people would like more than one at these prices. Its the resellers that are the pricks not him.[/QUOTE]

Ya, i got one from OD but now also want another ;D

[quote name='Brenex']So I've owned the touchpad for one day and have had an iphone for years. Yesterday I tried to swipe screens off my iphone which I think speaks highly of the setup of multitasking on the TP. So much more intuitive and just makes the iOS multitasking setup look like amateur hour.[/QUOTE]

I can see that happening to me a lot when i use my iPad. Is there another way to minimize an app besides hitting the bottom button? Also the area on the button right that is in the shape of a speaker. I pushed it and it pops out but I have no idea why, hoping it was a SD plugin. No I don't like to read manuals:D

I think most people on CAG are far from greedy; a lot of us bought one for our gf/wife, and are now looking for one for ourselves. Or our siblings. Or our parents.
Yes, I want two more. The 3rd one will be mine. Thinking about others isn't greedy at all.

[quote name='Strigol']2 hours and fourty fucking sevin minutes....and at exactly 8:02 est they disconnected me from the call queue....Now I'm mad...HP can kiss my ass[/QUOTE]

I would have hung up after 10 minutes lol

[quote name='Unstopabull']Had the Touchpad for a couple hours now and am really impressed. Have had an iPad since release and i think it def. compares favorably to it. Doesn't have the apps but I like the multiple window thing quite a bit. This is way better than a $100 system so I don't feel so bad having to Ebay it to actually get one.[/QUOTE]

Yup! Definitely could've sold for more!!!!I have an iPod Touch.

[quote name='krashhole']Some of us don't mind supporting GameStop. If you hate it so much, why do you always go in there? Far as why the employees work there, what difference does that make to you? Everyone needs a job now days. Sorry, but I don't have patience for ignorance.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!!!:lol:

[quote name='Kelegacy']I haven't seen much of a slump, but I'd bite on a 16gb for $150 if I saw one. I really wanted to get my mother one for her birthday party tomorrow, which is why I ordered a week ago. But my SMB ship date says 8/29 now, which roughly translated to reality means probably never.[/QUOTE]
There are a few BIN auctions going for $220-$250, which isn't "too" terrible.

I think surfing the web, which I do a lot on my iPad will be much easier with this. Does anyone know is, like the iPad/phone there are sites that you can go to whose logos will end up as the icon when you save it? CAG for example.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']There are a few BIN auctions going for $220-$250, which isn't "too" terrible.[/QUOTE]

Saw some for 170 on sunday but I figured the market would adjust down. Wrong so far:cry: If I can't score one more through HP/other unlikely source I will get another if they drop to 150 range.

All I see Apple having over this is that cult of an app store. If Google still owns Android, I think they going to try and, finally, become a 'killer'. The money behind this would be PENNIES to Google, if that's the case.

Price dropped, EXTREMELY, to low!!! This is a strategy and only an idiot would think otherwise.

My tablet DID arrive:bouncy:. Just been using and first impressions are that it behaves and feels very much like my 1st gen iPad. Only have about an hour of use but really diggin it so far. Web browsing seems about the same as my experience on the iPad so don't know why some have complained about slow browser. The card system is neat but would prefer tabbed browsing

Nice surprise for me was that the extra Incase book jacket I grabbed from Target clearance a while back fits the Touchpad really well. And since HP laid out the buttons and ports in nearly the same spot as the g1 iPad, nothing gets blocked by the case

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Here's the $5 one(w/ $2.85 shipping) that's not due in till September 5th(it comes with a 'free' stylus):

http://www.amazon.com/TouchPad-Crys...ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1314401077&sr=1-3
[/QUOTE]
That first one might be worth it just for the stylus but don't know about the funky design for the tip. I'd be worried about dirt getting stuck in there and scratching the screen. As it is, I'll probably order the same Acase stylus that I've been using with the iPad.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']All I see Apple having over this is that cult of an app store. If Google still owns Android, I think they going to try and, finally, become a 'killer'. The money behind this would be PENNIES to Google, if that's the case.

Price dropped, EXTREMELY, to low!!! This is a strategy and only an idiot would think otherwise.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twUCEfzrDk

[quote name='Unstopabull']Saw some for 170 on sunday but I figured the market would adjust down. Wrong so far:cry: If I can't score one more through HP/other unlikely source I will get another if they drop to 150 range.[/QUOTE]

I'm on the same boat. I need two of these (1 for mom) and if HP is limiting to one per household, I'll be out one :hot: I'm seriously debating using my amazon credit to buy one. I have $150...:cold:

[quote name='SynGamer']I never said I need to be bought off. But I still haven't received an apology either ;)[/QUOTE]

Same... onSALE has shown ZERO interest in resolving this problem.

They decided to fill random orders or seemingly random orders.
They decided to say nothing about the situation and if you're just a friend of a CAG/Slickdealer (in my case I told my boss... >

Another early impression is that the touch keyboard in awesome. Having the number included on main keyboard and the ability to change the size to fit your needs is def a plus over iPads.

[quote name='krashhole']Some of us don't mind supporting GameStop. If you hate it so much, why do you always go in there? Far as why the employees work there, what difference does that make to you? Everyone needs a job now days. Sorry, but I don't have patience for ignorance.[/QUOTE]

GameStop takes advantage of people's ignorance/lack of knowledge to look at other trade-in programs and gives them pretty much no money for their stuff. ($20 at GS compared to $35 on Amazon for Madden 11 when it first came out, I remember :roll:.) They hurt game developers/publishers by giving traders 20% less if they want cash. By giving them store credit, the money stays with GameStop by forcing them to shop at their store and the devs make nothing.

As to the EDGE card and Game Informer, the EDGE card sucks people into their store and hurts the consumer by making them not want to shop elsewhere (and get better deals, usually making MORE money on the savings than the EDGE card gives.) Game Informer is nothing but advertisements. Saw a copy at B&N and put it down in 30 seconds. The information in it was already put on IGN, Kotaku, etc. 2 months before.

People get the wrong idea when they apply for a job at GS. It's NOT fun, a LOT of work and you get paid minimum wage. They schedule a workers' hours based on how many reservations and subscriptions to the EDGE card they get in a day. How heartless can you get? Forcing your employees to rip-off innocent consumers?

I'm not the ignorant one. I'm the smart one. That's why I use this site - to help me get the best deals.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']There are a few BIN auctions going for $220-$250, which isn't "too" terrible.[/QUOTE]
Isn't too terrible? Screw that, I don't have one and I want one, but no freaking way that's "isn't too terrible." No thanks!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Your comment makes no sense. I'm thinking it's so he AND his gf can have 1.[/QUOTE]
my comment makes sense if you've read every post here from people trying to get one of these. That's right I said, "ONE", not two......
I have one and share it with my whole family. That's what I'm refering to as greedy. Don't get me wrong, this is a great deal, but be happy you have one and then you want to throw it in peoples faces and say you are going to get another one.....that's greed.

Ok. Here is my issue with the touchpad browser and hopefully you guys have advice: on a site like CAG (ie constantly changing) when I look at the mAin deals page and click on a link, get to say this page, then when I hit back, it seems to load from the cache instead of requesting the page again.

Whats even more annoying us that even if I hit reload, it sometimes gets the updated page and sometimes loads the cached page.

Any ideas?

I came back from getting the HP cover from BB for my TP; so far not impressed w/ the quality when I compare it to the generic leather one I bought for my sis iPad 2 for $15. The HP Folio cover has a THIN plastic/silicon/whatever material on and the front flap doesn't close/wrap around/ or does something, it just hangs. The backside and around the TP is fine though. Is it worth the $20 I paid for it (I price matched OD price :) ) Well maybe because it's original but no more than that. I'm keeping it since people say it's the 'BEST' one for the TP, maybe later I will get a generic one specifically made for the TP that can keep closed. I'm waiting now for the touchstone to drop to $20 or less before getting one since I have seen a couple around me. I have been trying to find another TP for my mom because she wants to watch cooking videos while in the kitchen, but so far no luck on getting one anywhere, I got mine the same day of the drop, I literally was 30min before opening in front of my OD and the employees grabbed the rest of them after learning the price.

[quote name='Nagasami']Have anyone seen this? http://www.hpplay.com/[/QUOTE]

I used it last sat to transfer 8GB's of my latest music from my Mac, it was kind of slow but then again it was 8GB and it works!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']LMFAO! I'm on HP's website and it says....

Customers who bought this, also bought:

http://www.shopping.hp.com/store/product/product_detail/HPM1120[/QUOTE]
That was because people are/were? using the 15 or 30% code and needed the filler for the coupon to work since they each cost a penny less than what the coupon needs to work.

Yeah, I have absolutely no intention in selling an extra Touchpad or anything. My girlfriend and I both wanted one. We both ordered from B&N (and got cancelled). She told me if I can't get my own that I can have the one she picked up today, but if I can get to Best Buy tomorrow and get one for myself, she gets to have one of her own. I'm not hoarding them up here.

There's a reason I post here and not slickdeals. It's upsetting when I think of all of the people that just wanted one for themselves that are losing out because someone bought 10 ahead of them to resell... online or B&M.

[quote name='spidey35']my comment makes sense if you've read every post here from people trying to get one of these. That's right I said, "ONE", not two......
I have one and share it with my whole family. That's what I'm refering to as greedy. Don't get me wrong, this is a great deal, but be happy you have one and then you want to throw it in peoples faces and say you are going to get another one.....that's greed.[/QUOTE]

That's YOUR business/preference to share yours with your ENTIRE family. You don't know if he and his gf live together or their wants/needs/uses for 1 of these.

Your comment makes me think you're 1 of those who bought it "just because", since you share it with your "whole family".

Again, your "greed" comment makes "0" sense.

[quote name='Carlanga'] was because people are/were? using the 15 or 30% code and needed the filler for the coupon to work since they each cost a penny less than what the coupon needs to work.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Read about that. That's why I posted it.

[quote name='Dalerax']Yeah, I have absolutely no intention in selling an extra Touchpad or anything. My girlfriend and I both wanted one. We both ordered from B&N (and got cancelled). She told me if I can't get my own that I can have the one she picked up today, but if I can get to Best Buy tomorrow and get one for myself, she gets to have one of her own. I'm not hoarding them up here.

There's a reason I post here and not slickdeals. It's upsetting when I think of all of the people that just wanted one for themselves that are losing out because someone bought 10 ahead of them to resell... online or B&M.[/QUOTE]
O.k dude, good luck

Posting this from my touchpad. :) This is one slick little machine... If they had made Netflix for this thing, I would've been in heaven. Pretty nice, though. HP is gonna be sorry they killed this thing. They could've made some good sales off of it, I think...

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Posting this from my touchpad. :) This is one slick little machine... If they had made Netflix for this thing, I would've been in heaven. Pretty nice, though. HP is gonna be sorry they killed this thing. They could've made some good sales off of it, I think...[/QUOTE]

Atleast now u got HULU :D

So is it true that if you ordered from hp smb before 22nd of August 4am you will get your order and free with shipping?. I ordered mine at 21st 10:40pm and just wanted to see if I still even have a chance to get the 3 16gb I ordered. :cry:

Definitely way better than the 100-150 price. I've had a g1 iPad for several months now and the Touchpad feels very similar. Also have a Kyros 7022 tablet that runs gingerbread that I got to check out Android and there's no comparison. I like my droid tablet but the HP runs much better, which is sad since I paid about 30 more for the Kyros thru the TRU deal. At least I've gotten a bunch of free apps from Amazons App store

At this point, I'd grab a 16gb HP just to get Android running and sell off the Kyros

[quote name='Unstopabull']I can see that happening to me a lot when i use my iPad. Is there another way to minimize an app besides hitting the bottom button? Also the area on the button right that is in the shape of a speaker. I pushed it and it pops out but I have no idea why, hoping it was a SD plugin. No I don't like to read manuals:D[/QUOTE]

Only been using the browser so far but I found that doing a swipe near the bottom right corner, going from the bottom edge to the right edge, minimizes the window

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']That's YOUR business/preference to share yours with your ENTIRE family. You don't know if he and his gf live together or their wants/needs/uses for 1 of these.

Your comment makes me think you're 1 of those who bought it "just because", since you share it with your "whole family".

I was at Fry's when it opened Saturday morning. They had 40 of them. I was 2nd in line of 10 people. I could have gotten as many as I wanted, but I did'nt. My wife is a teacher and uses it in class and my daughter uses it for education also. I use it for movies and music......
Nothing wrong with that, so Like I said. When you read about all the people that want one, I'm sure just because of the price, and you read about people getting more than one just because they can, that's greed. Look it up since it doesn't make sense to you. If you don't have a dictionary, you can use my touchpad.

[quote name='spidey35'][quote name='ChunLiBarbie']That's YOUR business/preference to share yours with your ENTIRE family. You don't know if he and his gf live together or their wants/needs/uses for 1 of these.

I was at Fry's when it opened Saturday morning. They had 40 of them. I was 2nd in line of 10 people. I could have gotten as many as I wanted, but I did'nt. My wife is a teacher and uses it in class and my daughter uses it for education also. I use it for movies and music......
Nothing wrong with that, so Like I said. When you read about all the people that want one, I'm sure just because of the price, and you read about people getting more than one just because they can, that's greed. Look it up since it doesn't make sense to you. If you don't have a dictionary, you can use my touchpad.[/QUOTE]

By your logic, your "whole family" shares the same toothbrush. You may want to ask your wife for some lessons in common sense.

[quote name='confoosious']Ok. Here is my issue with the touchpad browser and hopefully you guys have advice: on a site like CAG (ie constantly changing) when I look at the mAin deals page and click on a link, get to say this page, then when I hit back, it seems to load from the cache instead of requesting the page again.

Whats even more annoying us that even if I hit reload, it sometimes gets the updated page and sometimes loads the cached page.

Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I'm used to tabbed browsing so I've been opening the links in new cards instead of using the back button.

Have you tried clicking on the 2nd page for the deals forum then clicking the 1st page to refresh? That might do it

I hope they offer the free apps again since I was not updated last night so I missed the camera one. However, I got glimpse which I'm using now. I also got sparkle and big boss neither of which I have tested yet.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']"1 Sold" - whoever bought it is seriously desperate...:rofl:[/QUOTE]

At least your obvious what your selling. I seen some people selling advice/information for I believe 100 dollars that looked like a touchpad. That's just ridiculous

bread's done
Back