Huge E3 announcement: New Nintendo console named The Nintendo OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I asked first!! But I'd be willing to sell it to you when I finished it up. :p[/QUOTE]

Normally I'd pass in hopes I could get it quicker but you'll probably platinum it in a day or two anyway. So sure! :)

[quote name='Maklershed']Normally I'd pass in hopes I could get it quicker but you'll probably platinum it in a day or two anyway. So sure! :)[/QUOTE]

Depending on how fast you could beat it, I'd be willing to let you do it the other way around too, since you're closer to #83 in PA... just so long as you didn't pull a TMK on me, we're good.

Sorry Gents...no go on any of the games. Just a bunch of Family Night 3, Split Second and Monopoly Street...all for that triple.

Only 360 games were Saints Row Double pack and that owl game based off of the movie whos name escapes me at present.

I'm surprised (or maybe I missed it) that there hasn't been a bunch of memes playing of the Wii U's name.

Wii U?
Wii U What?
Wii U go out with me?
....and so on.

[quote name='eldergamer']I'm surprised (or maybe I missed it) that there hasn't been a bunch of memes playing of the Wii U's name.

Wii U?
Wii U What?
Wii U go out with me?
....and so on.[/QUOTE]

Probably because that's not funny.

[quote name='munch']Probably because that's not funny.[/QUOTE]

No, it's not. But somebody who's more clever and smarter than me could make it funny. There's potential there.

:| I hate that I don't play games at all any more and yet I still want to new technology.

I just bought a 3DS and an iPhone. I just cannot buy the Vita or the Wii U. It would be very irresponsible. :|

[quote name='Rocko']:| I hate that I don't play games at all any more and yet I still want to new technology.

I just bought a 3DS and an iPhone. I just cannot buy the Vita or the Wii U. It would be very irresponsible. :|[/QUOTE]

Sure you can.

[quote name='Rocko']:| I hate that I don't play games at all any more and yet I still want to new technology.

I just bought a 3DS and an iPhone. I just cannot buy the Vita or the Wii U. It would be very irresponsible. :|[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. You've been doing a great job. You owe it to yourself to get a Vita. Whats $200 some dollars. You can't take it with you.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just peeled sun burnt skin off of my feet like some kind of thin, tan, foot-glove.[/QUOTE]

sexy:hot:

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes you can. You've been doing a great job. You owe it to yourself to get a Vita. Whats $200 some dollars. You can't take it with you.[/QUOTE]
But I'm 19! I don't plan on dying soon!

[quote name='seanr1221']Just do it Rocko.

Why don't you play games anymore?[/QUOTE]
I don't know. At school between my social life and studying any off time I had I preferred to spend sitting around browsing the internet, since I felt like I could stop at any time and do whatever. I felt like I couldn't play a console unless I could dedicate like an hour long block of time to it. Now, I'm playing some AC Brotherhood and MW2, but still not totally into it. I don't know why. :/

[quote name='Chika']sexy:hot:[/QUOTE]
:lol: That's why I shared it.
[quote name='Rocko']But I'm 19! I don't plan on dying soon!

I don't know. At school between my social life and studying any off time I had I preferred to spend sitting around browsing the internet, since I felt like I could stop at any time and do whatever. I felt like I couldn't play a console unless I could dedicate like an hour long block of time to it. Now, I'm playing some AC Brotherhood and MW2, but still not totally into it. I don't know why. :/[/QUOTE]

Social lives are for losers.

...wait.

[quote name='Rocko']But I'm 19! I don't plan on dying soon!

I don't know. At school between my social life and studying any off time I had I preferred to spend sitting around browsing the internet, since I felt like I could stop at any time and do whatever. I felt like I couldn't play a console unless I could dedicate like an hour long block of time to it. Now, I'm playing some AC Brotherhood and MW2, but still not totally into it. I don't know why. :/[/QUOTE]

Aha! The Vita isn't a console! You're set! ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Aha! The Vita isn't a console! You're set! ;)[/QUOTE]

Although you're joking, that's why I bought the 3DS, actually. I have an easy time playing handhelds. I don't feel as crunched for time. And, I mean, I've always loved Nintendo games, so I feel it was a sound purchase once the games start rolling out. Still, it's hard to see that the Vita, which is so very very technologically superior, is the same price (or $50 more). I think that it going to be an amazing product, and I would indeed like to own one.

[quote name='Maklershed']Warhammer 40,000 Space Marines looks surprisingly good.[/QUOTE]

the preview they gave on the Joystiq Podcast said it played like crap.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']the preview they gave on the Joystiq Podcast said it played like crap.[/QUOTE]

Coincidentally I just listened to that today. It was the first (and last) time I listened to a Joystiq podcast. As I mentioned to my friend, I'm not sure why those guys are even game journalists. It sounds like they hate everything about gaming. They shat on literally everything from Day 1 of the conferences. I don't recall them mentioning one positive thing. Plus two of the three guys sound like Andy Dick.

[quote name='Rocko']But I'm 19! I don't plan on dying soon![/QUOTE]

Shit, you're really only 19? It feels like we've "known you" forever. Damn, I feel old :oldman:

[quote name='Chika']Shit, you're really only 19? It feels like we've "known you" forever. Damn, I feel old :oldman:[/QUOTE]
Haha, yep. Just finished my first year of college. I know what you mean. Nineteen and a half, but who's counting?

Even more interesting is the fact that that means I was 13 when I joined this site. Heh. Did my growing here. *tear*

[quote name='Rocko']Haha, yep. Just finished my first year of college. I know what you mean. Nineteen and a half, but who's counting?

Even more interesting is the fact that that means I was 13 when I joined this site. Heh. Did my growing here. *tear*[/QUOTE]

So how was your 1st year?

Fantastic. No fucking clue what I want to do, but I did well and had a really good time. I lost weight, branched out, kind of turned over a new leaf. I'm pleased.

[quote name='Rocko']Fantastic. No fucking clue what I want to do, but I did well and had a really good time. I lost weight, branched out, kind of turned over a new leaf. I'm pleased.[/QUOTE]
I *highly* recommend Optometry. Florida has a great program. Eye centers are getting into bidding wars over new grads. Since there are less than 2 dozen optometry colleges in the country, they can't crank out new OD's fast enough. Low malpractice, good hours, and starting pay is over $100k. And people have to call you Doctor.

That's totally what I'm going to do when one of my rich relatives kick the bucket. Or I win the lottery. Whichever comes first. If I could do it all over again, I'd go to a SUNY school that had a coop program with NY College of Optometry.

Easily the best episode of SP this season.

I really hope the ending and overall theme of the episode doesnt mean the series is gonna end. :cry:

[quote name='TheRock88']Easily the best episode of SP this season.

I really hope the ending and overall theme of the episode doesnt mean the series is gonna end. :cry:
[/QUOTE]

I think I remember reading some time ago that they are contracted until 2013. If they aren't douchebags and break contract we should have 2 more seasons left. If that's when they end it, I think 17 seasons would have been worth it.

That episode was depresssssssing!!! I never want to see it end, honestly :lol:
It'll probably be a part 2 come October on the season premiere.. and somehow it'll be some joke :lol:

[quote name='TheRock88']Easily the best episode of SP this season.

[/QUOTE]

Last weeks was pretty good too. I bet everything will be back to normal next week.

[quote name='Eviltude']Last weeks was pretty good too. I bet everything will be back to normal next week.[/QUOTE]

Last night's episode was the mid season finale. We'll have to wait to Fall to see what happens. :cry:

[quote name='seanr1221']So hot...I can barely move...[/QUOTE]

Yep, scorcher here too. I couldn't sleep last night, even with the fan blowing on me. Ended up having to go downstairs and sleep on the couch in front of the AC. Normally I don't sleep well on the couch, but I did better last night. Weather.com says the temperature should dip some after today, but we'll see.

Kind of a bummer as my console is upstairs and I had a goal to 100% The Saboteur today. May have to tough out the heat.

Oh fuck it. I'll start squirreling money away for the vita so by the end of the year it doesn't seem like a big expense.

But I can't buy the wii u. I learned from the wii. I'd rather wait and buy the 360 successor. Get the new wii later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back