Huge Restock @ GameStop. Tons of GC GBA Games 75% off + More!

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I remember when GameStop did this a few years back with the GameCube games and I made a thread about it. Thought it may be time to make a post for this restock. This time, they added several thousand items. They went from 8,000 items in stock to over 13,000. Check below for a link to lead you to all the available games for each system. The last time GameStop restocked stuff like this, things kept on coming back in stock throughout the week, so keep an eye out.

All of these are 75% off:

:gba: GameBoy Advance

:gc: GameCube

Below are the systems that were restocked but have no discount

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PlayStation Portable (these are B2G2)

:pc: PC (several new games for $0.97)

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ps2: PlayStation 2

They also have some DVD's & Blu Rays up that are $1 ($0.76 after PUR and cag16)

:dvd: DVD

:br: Blu-Ray (not much in stock now)

Don't forget to use the code SAVER to get free shipping for orders over $24.99 and CAG16 for used games (cag16 is not stackable with the 75% off games).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of the noteworthy things that are in stock. Keep in mind that things may go oos and be restocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
modz-y-u-no-close-this-thread.jpg
Modz dead, baby...modz dead.

This is the BBB, sir. The Better Business Bureau. An agency that holds no legal power and is entirely hollow in it's ability to enforce proper business practices. An agency that has no clout in creating and maintaining equitable business standards.

BRICKS WILL BE SHAT!
Submitting a complaint to the BBB actually got me a free 2011 DVD PPV set from WWE Shop when they had the set on sale a couple of years ago, charged me, changed their order website, and lost the order. Emails, complaints on FB and Twitter, and calls did nothing but a complaint from BBB worked as WWE sent me the set and refunded me. It was a glorious day.

I ordered 4 PSP games on the 18th, on the 20th they tell me it's cancelled because there is none in stock.  On the 21st, 3 of the 4 games are available to buy on their website again, but no more b2g2... Meanwhile I have an order from 6 weeks ago that is still open.

I also noticed on more then 2 orders (that are now closed) but had items never shipped, that Gamestop never updated my total and charged me for the games they never sent.

Gamestop just canceled 3 DS games of mine saying they weren't in stock, yet all 3 of them are not only in stock, but it appears they raised the price so they just wanted to bait/switch me into re-ordering for more $$$

i called a gamestop that still has psp and ps2 games and they said they r still on special

if you r looking for ps2 games check mills fleet farm i just baught 4 games for a total 6 dollars

test drive

hot shot golf 3

suzuki super bikes

racing italiano

sorry to bump this old ass thread, but I finally sent gamestop emails about a bunch of orders that were not right... if you're wondering, apparently you can't send more then 11 emails to them from their website because after that, they will cut you off and give error messages.

I still had 2 more orders to complain about, too.  I'm really curious how they'll respond to me.

PSP games are still B2G2 in store; I just bought a few today.
I know they started doing this for DS games years ago but do they also throw out the cases/manuals for PSP games? My stores have dozens of PSP games and almost none of them come with the case/manual... all are just the UMD in a generic black case.

I'm fairly sure my GS orders now will never be fulfilled but that's okay.  I'm keeping an eye on my credit card and thus far GS hasn't pulled anything strange.  I have several open orders that GS indicated they cancelled.  I might just send one email down the road to ask they close those open orders.

It was fun while it lasted.  Got my hands on a bunch of PS2 games - sure, disc only, but where else am I going to get these titles nowadays at literally

my CC statement is such a mess from them charging for the game when they ship... and of course there's no easy way to access that info - you have to click on their tracking number and go to the bottom and hope they filled out the "shipped and billed on" date at the bottom.

If I go just by order totals they f'd me hard, but I think they just didn't update most of the totals where an item didn't ship.  And god help you if you paid partially by gift card - I'm pretty sure I got robbed of some GS credit during this.

Also not thrilled about paying for shipping when I couldn't get SAVER to stack, and then those orders the expensive game I really wanted didn't ship but the random filler games did.  It's like getting f'd twice, thanks gamestop!  

In the end, though, tradeapalooza easily makes up for any of this so, whatever, really.... but doesn't mean I won't demand some answers from them.

I know they started doing this for DS games years ago but do they also throw out the cases/manuals for PSP games? My stores have dozens of PSP games and almost none of them come with the case/manual... all are just the UMD in a generic black case.
yeah chances are slim to none that you'll get any PSP cases.

I have a couple of orders that have games outstanding and occasionally a charge will appear on my CC but it never gets past the "Pending" state so it never becomes a real charge.

I bought a lot of DS games in this sale but they were so cheap I regret nothing, some of them turned out to be really good.

Holy shit, I'm just realizing holy massively fucked up 5 of my orders are.  Prices are wrong/zeroed out without refund, two games I ordered 2 of, the quantity reduced to 1 without refund, etc.

And all paid for using egiftcards I bought on ebay, so no proof I was overcharged.

Yeah, I paid by gift card too but we're actually lucky compared to those who paid by credit card since our funds were taken out as soon as we placed the orders. The credit card people were charged whatever the new price of their games were, which were often much higher. I definitely made out like a bandit on the things I bought that a ~$20 loss from not being refunded properly on canceled items isn't worth the trouble of sorting through my orders.

Crazy enough I got a sealed (albeit a little beat up seal) copy of Prinny and a complete copy of Gods Eater Burst. The other 7-8 games were UMD only though and I'm sure I was lucky on those.
you should have bought a lottery ticket that day.. nice!

Some things i saw:

Hii! Hamtaro

Touch the dead

Sands of destruction

Bangai-o Spirits

Bandfuse 360

Time Hollow

We wish you a merry christmas

I think i got the only Solatorobo

PSP stuff...if only they still had b2g2

A bunch more

I keep getting an error when I try to check out. I'm sure everything I tried to get will be gone when I finally can.

I kind of doubt my account is blocked. I've never had any issues with them before. I'm guessing the stuff I'm trying to buy isn't actually in stock and that's messing with the system.

My order finally went through. I had 24 pc games in my cart and a couple of minutes ago it took out 8 of them and let me check out. Weird, but at least it finally took. Thanks for the heads up on the restock rookie!

Well the only DS game I wanted was taken out of my cart at checkout.  I really wish Gamestop would fix their website and not be such a cocktease and allow me to add something to my cart that's not in stock and then allow me to go halfway through the checkout process before cruelly pulling it away.

Well the only DS game I wanted was taken out of my cart at checkout. I really wish Gamestop would fix their website and not be such a cocktease and allow me to add something to my cart that's not in stock and then allow me to go halfway through the checkout process before cruelly pulling it away.
That means someone bought it while you were checking out!

That means someone bought it while you were checking out!
Well they must have gotten multiples in stock and bought at the same time then as I tried three different times this morning to get the same item (about 10 minutes apart) and each one allowed me to add to cart and get halfway through the checkout process. Sounds like Gamestop's website is just slow to update when something is sold out.

Well you're definitely right that it's slow to update. You'll get another chance. This has been like the 8th restock they've done. Sure to be more to come. Not sure where they're finding the inventory.

wow looks like they raised the prices for PSP and DS games as well. Made some of them online only too. For example, all the 99 cent DS games are gone. My guess is these games are still 99 cents in store though.

wow looks like they raised the prices for PSP and DS games as well. Made some of them online only too. For example, all the 99 cent DS games are gone. My guess is these games are still 99 cents in store though.
Yeah and most of the $1.99 DS games as well, it's weird but at 99c or $1.99 I was willing to take a punt. At $2.99 they seem expensive.

I got a few games yesterday for 99c that are $2.99 now so they've only just changed.

bread's done
Back