Huge Restock @ GameStop. Tons of GC GBA Games 75% off + More!

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I remember when GameStop did this a few years back with the GameCube games and I made a thread about it. Thought it may be time to make a post for this restock. This time, they added several thousand items. They went from 8,000 items in stock to over 13,000. Check below for a link to lead you to all the available games for each system. The last time GameStop restocked stuff like this, things kept on coming back in stock throughout the week, so keep an eye out.

All of these are 75% off:

:gba: GameBoy Advance

:gc: GameCube

Below are the systems that were restocked but have no discount

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PlayStation Portable (these are B2G2)

:pc: PC (several new games for $0.97)

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ps2: PlayStation 2

They also have some DVD's & Blu Rays up that are $1 ($0.76 after PUR and cag16)

:dvd: DVD

:br: Blu-Ray (not much in stock now)

Don't forget to use the code SAVER to get free shipping for orders over $24.99 and CAG16 for used games (cag16 is not stackable with the 75% off games).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of the noteworthy things that are in stock. Keep in mind that things may go oos and be restocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
It varies but definitely don't count on it. About 10% of the PSP/DS games tend to come with them for me.

As for the price raises, probably in response to what a bunch of us were saying awhile back about how we were buying these games for like $00.75 each and they then had to ship them to us. That's why most of the formerly $00.99 games say online only next to them, in store they likely would still be original price.

Ordered a few pretty rare Wii games this morning for cheap, pretty happy about that.

I will probably regret it, but i went in for 9 more games - almost all of them rare DS games. We shall see how many i get charged for and how many actually ship...

I will probably regret it, but i went in for 9 more games - almost all of them rare DS games. We shall see how many i get charged for and how many actually ship...
haha, you said it, how many you get, what youre charged for, this has been a roller coaster ride for me personally, got some(ALOT) of games, and dont regret taking the risk, but still chasing down some money they owe me, this was definitely a learning experience for me, even if I lose a few bucks, overalll, got many great games super cheap that I have no access to in my aread(no gs around here have older things)

Anyone else having trouble getting their order processed today, I keep getting an error with my credit card and PayPal. Maybe I'm on their shit list because they had to refund a few of my orders from last time because they don't know how process payments properly

Their site was probably getting hammered. I had errors earlier in the day but was fine now when I just checked out.

I got me an Outlaw Golf Gamecube Disk Coaster for 22 cents. I'm going to look like such a baller!

Alright, I managed to grab just about all of the games that got removed from my cart last time I ordered plus a bunch more.  Thanks BrianJason!

Every single package shipped out separately, whether its a large game or a small DS game. How the heck is GS even making money off of this lol?

Every single package shipped out separately, whether its a large game or a small DS game. How the heck is GS even making money off of this lol?
GS has a contract (or contracts) with who they ship products with and that contract might cost by the volume they ship each year. GS is a business run by business people afterall, you think they really are paying per package at cost? That be silly, but it is silly they are packaging and shipping games individually. Sounds lazy and a waste of money but could be other reasons why they do it (cost because of weight per package? or packaging?). Just some thoughts.

Anyone else having trouble getting their order processed today, I keep getting an error with my credit card and PayPal. Maybe I'm on their shit list because they had to refund a few of my orders from last time because they don't know how process payments properly
their site is crap, i always have problems with their site, dont know if its traffic, flash cookies, or what, what sucks is you might still get charged even though u get the errors, last happened to me when i tried to preorder an amiibo, never saw it go through then one day it shows up on my door step, apparently it went through, never got confirmation or a shipping email,

I still have been unable to process any online orders through gamestops website. After calling customer service, they told me they are aware of the problem but have no time frame for when it will be resolved. They gave 3000 power reward points for my trouble. It's worth a call if you are also having issues

I still have been unable to process any online orders through gamestops website. After calling customer service, they told me they are aware of the problem but have no time frame for when it will be resolved. They gave 3000 power reward points for my trouble. It's worth a call if you are also having issues
are you trying to buy multiples of the same game? I was trying to buy 2 of a game and ended up forgetting to delete a game I didn't really want from my cart. So I cancelled that order and tried to place it again, but I got that error message. Did it again but with only 1 of that game and it went through. Then it wouldn't let me place any orders with that game in it. Maybe there's an unspoken limit of 3 of a title per account or something?

I even tried with the girlfriend's account, but I think Gamestop tied her account to mine, because nothing with that game would go through at all.

are you trying to buy multiples of the same game? I was trying to buy 2 of a game and ended up forgetting to delete a game I didn't really want from my cart. So I cancelled that order and tried to place it again, but I got that error message. Did it again but with only 1 of that game and it went through. Then it wouldn't let me place any orders with that game in it. Maybe there's an unspoken limit of 3 of a title per account or something?

I even tried with the girlfriend's account, but I think Gamestop tied her account to mine, because nothing with that game would go through at all.
Thanks for that info. The weird part is that I wasn't buying multiple copies of the same game. I have not tried to buy anything online from GameStop in the past two weeks so I have no idea if this issue is resolved.

I've been having the same problem for a ling time now... there's nothing anybody can do. I'm soooo sad.

Looks like the prices online are back to normal and the store locators are back to working for all the ps2 / 99cent Wii Ds PSP games.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back