Huge Restock @ GameStop. Tons of GC GBA Games 75% off + More!

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I remember when GameStop did this a few years back with the GameCube games and I made a thread about it. Thought it may be time to make a post for this restock. This time, they added several thousand items. They went from 8,000 items in stock to over 13,000. Check below for a link to lead you to all the available games for each system. The last time GameStop restocked stuff like this, things kept on coming back in stock throughout the week, so keep an eye out.

All of these are 75% off:

:gba: GameBoy Advance

:gc: GameCube

Below are the systems that were restocked but have no discount

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PlayStation Portable (these are B2G2)

:pc: PC (several new games for $0.97)

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ps2: PlayStation 2

They also have some DVD's & Blu Rays up that are $1 ($0.76 after PUR and cag16)

:dvd: DVD

:br: Blu-Ray (not much in stock now)

Don't forget to use the code SAVER to get free shipping for orders over $24.99 and CAG16 for used games (cag16 is not stackable with the 75% off games).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of the noteworthy things that are in stock. Keep in mind that things may go oos and be restocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update - Of the 17 i most recently ordered, 8 have arrived, 1 will arrive today and 8 more have not shipped yet. On the down side, 4 of the games that havent shipped yet are the 4 PSP games that rang up free from the two 4-packs I bought with the B2G2 promo, so those better not get cancelled!

On the positive side, Sakura Wars for the Wii came Complete with case and manual and looks pretty much new!

After calling the hotline and sending them an email I opened PayPal claim. fuck gamestop will never order online again. 2/6 games lol what a joke.

Anyone having issues with check out picked out about 15 DS games and now I just get a "Oops!
We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed. Please try again or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895." message every time I try to check out. Tried 3 different payment methods and got the same thing.

I had that issue when checking out some ps2 games a week or so ago. It had to do, I think, with some games not being instock but also not getting removed from my cart.

Also, the site has just been crazy slow for me the past month or so. I would assume that could be an issue also.

the fuckers have put up games for sale again that haven't shipped for me... in fact i bought the same game like 6 days after i originally bought it just to prove that they've done it... i'll throw a  hissy fit and at the VERY least get the shipping back on the couple of orders i couldn't get SAVER to work on

They probably just destroyed everything rather than continue to hemmorage money on shipping. Now I kind of wish I ordered more.
I went by a GameStop the other day, and they had a few big boxes full of PS2, DS, PSP games etc. all in those yellow disc envelopes sitting on the side of their counter. Other GameStops probably have those laying around somewhere. Maybe hiding them in the back.

Glad I got all my games. Kind of hesitant to place any more orders now...

fuck it I give up. About 20+ things I would like to get but if there site is going to act like crap and pop up an error everytime I check out then it ain't worth the hassle. I'm guessing it's like you said a few of the games in my cart are out of stock and the systems fudging up. Did a quick search and all games are still "available" on their product pages so it would probably take a lot of guess work to find which ones are the issue :p.

Their shipping really didn't make any sense. I ordered 22 games and got 18 different packages. From a business standpoint, that makes no sense in any way.

On the bright side, got all my games now. Three needed cleaning or UMD case swaps, but at least they all work now. Bummed that I didn't get a single one with manual or cover art though.
Rather than shipping from a warehouse, they were pulling stock from GameStop stores that still carried the software and having those stores ship out as needed.

It has been mentioned before in this thread but I feel it is worth mentioning again. Check your credit cards and PayPal statements if you bought mass quantities from GameStop. GameStop has tried to charge me twice some things. They bill me when the the original order is placed for the full order and than they bill me again when some of my items ship. These are usually the items that they seem to take forever to get in the mail. As an added bonus I received a GameStop gift card in the mail for $1.95 and I have no idea why.

Well this is odd. I wonder if GS reprinted Dragon Quest IV. Before this restock only 4 stores had copies. Now,almost every store in Phoenix has one. With packaging is a different story.

Well this is odd. I wonder if GS reprinted Dragon Quest IV. Before this restock only 4 stores had copies. Now,almost every store in Phoenix has one. With packaging is a different story.
I absolutely hate GameStop's disc/cart-only reprints. Cave Story 3D and Dokapon Kingdom will never be CIB in my collection, and I hate that.

Every GameStop around me has at least a copy of DQ4, so you might be right about something weird going on. My guess is that this isn't a real reprint just like the Nier restock, but rather just a bunch of old stock being sent to stores.

Wouldn't surprise me if these were all new copies of DQ4 with their cases thrown out to save space. After all, DQ4 was overprinted, sold poorly, and was clearanced out at a lot of places (the opposite of DQ5 which was underprinted due to sales of DQ4), so this could just be overstock being cleared out of the GS warehouse.

It has been mentioned before in this thread but I feel it is worth mentioning again. Check your credit cards and PayPal statements if you bought mass quantities from GameStop. GameStop has tried to charge me twice some things. They bill me when the the original order is placed for the full order and than they bill me again when some of my items ship. These are usually the items that they seem to take forever to get in the mail. As an added bonus I received a GameStop gift card in the mail for $1.95 and I have no idea why.
Sorry to hear that, mate. Hope you get that sorted out. I've been keeping a close eye on my charges. I do see Gamestop put on pending charges, but I've noticed that a lot of those never get posted.

To date, the amount charged is correct. Hopefully, it stays that way. I've got 20 games pending. Frankly, don't mind if they just cancel them all at this point ...

Rather than shipping from a warehouse, they were pulling stock from GameStop stores that still carried the software and having those stores ship out as needed.
I know. That was what I meant. It doesn't make sense for them to ship out 18 different packages costing $2 and change each when the customer has only paid $3.50 for shipping.

Not again. Learn my lesson last month. Bought like 15 games and sent 10 plus packages spread over several weeks. Was worry they over charge. And all of them in crappy condition. Yes. it is cheap but not worth the hassle for me. Thank you for the update tho.

I was really amazed that all of the ps2 games I ordered were shipped out in just a bubble mailer with no case, yet arrived fine via UPS.  I had someone do the same thing with the USPS and the disc arrived in 2 pieces. 

2 more of the games I ordered 2 weeks ago have finally shipped. That means I still have 6 more to go - 3 PSP games and 3 more DS games.

I was able to snag a couple games I've been looking for, like Magician's Quest DS.  Saver and Cag16 stacked this morning...shockingly.

I just had about 7 orders finally get canceled. But, I did get a CiB (Sealed) copy of Stretch Panic.

Also, 75% is no longer a thing.

Got an order cancelled today which only had Tokyo Beat Down left in it, kind of a bummer.

On the bright side the 3 DS games that initially didn't work all were fixed with a little rubbing alcohol, so everything GS has shipped so far has worked.

Party is over.

PS2 games and accessories are no longer 75% off.  In fact, not only are they selling for normal price for the first time since, what, 2012 (?)... they actually rose the price on a number of the games.   Every game starts at $4.99 now, too. 

Party is over.

PS2 games and accessories are no longer 75% off. In fact, not only are they selling for normal price for the first time since, what, 2012 (?)... they actually rose the price on a number of the games. Every game starts at $4.99 now, too.
It's the first step to calling PS2 stuff "retro" then charging the shit out of it ;)

Party is over.

PS2 games and accessories are no longer 75% off. In fact, not only are they selling for normal price for the first time since, what, 2012 (?)... they actually rose the price on a number of the games. Every game starts at $4.99 now, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Odu44wYk4

I kind of expected this, considering that they had to pay for UPS shipping to my address from 30+ stores to ship a bunch of games that cost me $0.45 on average.

I wouldnt be surprised if they already began the process of moving PS2 games over to vintage. I seriously cant believe they actually increased the prices on some games.

Damm really?! Even in store no more 75% off ???
If you still have a store that sells them, check it out. I had a number of games in my cart yesterday when I went to sleep, totaling around $35 or so. When I got home from work, the total was over $200. Everything that was $1.49-$3.99 yesterday is now $4.99 or higher. Many $9.99 games are now $12.99, $12.99 games are $15.99, etc... I would say that most titles went up in price a few dollars. But every game is now "Online Only." I'm guessing whoever it was that decided shipping individual titles out from random stores was a great idea finally realized that perhaps that was not as cost effective as it should be and is having the stores ship their inventory to a warehouse now.

I should note that GBA and GCN are still 75% off... but I wonder for how long. I was shocked to see Tales of Symphonia in-stock for a few hours over the weekend.

Damm I was going to go this weekend for a game I saw pop up by me but now the page doesn't even have the in store tracker anymore. :(

DS Games

Age of Empires: Age of Kings
WarioWare: Touched!
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Space Invaders Extreme
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
Lock's Quest
Anno 1701
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
Elite Beat Agents
Robocalypse

all for about $20.  great deal--thanks for the info!

Well, for a bit of good news, I got one of my shipments today: an old anime called Ninja Scrolls. I was already stoked to watch it, and on the packing slip, someone wrote "GREAT CHOICE". Thanks, Gamestop dude.

they cancelled all 4 PSP games I just ordered 2 days ago, saying stock issues.    Then they cancelled / closed he orders I put in like 5/6 weeks ago, and of course the only games I was waiting on were always the game that made me place the order in the first place.  I got like 5 orders of filler games I put in to try and get to $25 for free shipping.

OK, it wasn't really THAT bad, but close.  I need to decypher their INSANE system of charging my credit card and make sure they're not trying to pull anything shitty, and then maybe I'll contact customer service and see if they wanna try to make good (or at least tell me what gift cards got refunded that were used on orders)

So, this is strange.

They are still shipping me games and it looks like I'm being charged full price for them now. Keep an eye on what you're being charged guys.

Party is over.

And of course they just found some interesting stuff magically

Edit:

Decent price if you don't have to resurface it (still decentish if you do)

Clock Tower 3 $8.99

wtf...those cunning runts are charging you non-sale prices now that *they're* shipping your items late?

I'm going to report them to the Better Business Bureau - Videogames Division.  Their ass is grass.

This is the BBB, sir. The Better Business Bureau. An agency that holds no legal power and is entirely hollow in it's ability to enforce proper business practices. An agency that has no clout in creating and maintaining equitable business standards.

BRICKS WILL BE SHAT!

Kind of glad their system prevented me from placing an order now. Sounds like they pulled some lovely BS with a few of you.

modz-y-u-no-close-this-thread.jpg

bread's done
Back