Huge Restock @ GameStop. Tons of GC GBA Games 75% off + More!

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I remember when GameStop did this a few years back with the GameCube games and I made a thread about it. Thought it may be time to make a post for this restock. This time, they added several thousand items. They went from 8,000 items in stock to over 13,000. Check below for a link to lead you to all the available games for each system. The last time GameStop restocked stuff like this, things kept on coming back in stock throughout the week, so keep an eye out.

All of these are 75% off:

:gba: GameBoy Advance

:gc: GameCube

Below are the systems that were restocked but have no discount

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PlayStation Portable (these are B2G2)

:pc: PC (several new games for $0.97)

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ps2: PlayStation 2

They also have some DVD's & Blu Rays up that are $1 ($0.76 after PUR and cag16)

:dvd: DVD

:br: Blu-Ray (not much in stock now)

Don't forget to use the code SAVER to get free shipping for orders over $24.99 and CAG16 for used games (cag16 is not stackable with the 75% off games).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of the noteworthy things that are in stock. Keep in mind that things may go oos and be restocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
They finally charged me after saying my order was undeliverable and cancelled. Only got 2 games out of 6 but was fully charged. Now to decide how long I wait to call. Their customer service sure does blow and I don't feel like hiring a translator to get my $18 back.

Valhalla Knights 2 Psp came in but it was Valhalla Knights 1 psp. Came with disc and case only. Unfortunately I've already got this one.

Just realized my Persona Innocent Sin PSP was delivered 5 states away....Tried calling GS and after 50 min on hold they are closed. It was the free game on my order from the b2g2 free. Not sure what they are gonna do but they better do something since UPS said to call GS. The other games on that irder arrived safely so I know the address was correct. Uggghhhh....
It's almost definitely because Gamestop put the wrong address. I just had that happen yesterday but my UPS guy caught the mistake since he already saw several packages with my name. The packing slip had the right address, the bubble mailer had a different house on my block. Keep us updated on what happens.

So here's my results: I ordered 7 DS games. They arrived in 6 packages from 6 different states. Each was the correct game worked fine, but the copy of Dragon Quest Monsterd Joker was pretty beat up - the rest were in pretty good shape. The shocker was seeing Blue Dragon Plus arrive with the original case and slipcover! So, I guess there is a very slim chance that some may arrive with cases.

20ish PS2 games showed up today...no errors....no damage...still need to play test them. Most just in sleeves, a couple in empty black DVD cases.

I've also had 3 first party PS2 memory cards show up from different locations, and all 3 have been different colors which is nice (Black, Blue, and Red)

lot more to come...

It's almost definitely because Gamestop put the wrong address. I just had that happen yesterday but my UPS guy caught the mistake since he already saw several packages with my name. The packing slip had the right address, the bubble mailer had a different house on my block. Keep us updated on what happens.
Yea, it probably was their fault on this one but even when it has been UPS fault in the past, they never accept responsibility and in my experience still referred me back to the retailer that sent the items....

I called as soon as the call line opened today. Only had to wait about 15 min, which is the best hold time I've had for GS, lol. The Customer Service agent was actually pretty good. After posting last night, I looked through most of my orders and found that there were more games with various issues. 3 other games didn't have any type of correct tracking and there were no records of where they were or anything. 1 game showed delivered and had the correct address but was not delivered. I did get 7-8 other games that same day, but the one was missing.

While they are mostly OOS he requested replacements and said if they were unable to process the replacements I would get a refund. That also includes the price of the original game (Persona Innocent Sin-PSP) that showed as free on the invoice.

If everything goes as he said, then I will end up pleased with the way things went overall.

Received another one of my games today. So far I've gotten 4 of the 12 that I ordered.

3 games somehow got delivered to Albuquerque rather than Seattle... But they realized their mistake and are going to deliver it to the correct address. At least, that's what the site says.

I don't think I'm getting two of the games I ordered because my order status says closed, and it looks like they haven't shipped because N/A is listed instead of a tracking number. But who knows. One of my other games hadn't been shipped when the order status was closed, but then later in that day a tracking number was up for it.

For those who got charged more than the order amount, don't worry. I just checked back with my bank and GS took away the extra charges, which were pending anyways. So give it a few days and shooting GS an email can't hurt either!

If they ever answer your emails. I emailed them and they asked me for a bit of info before canceling my order....it's been a week, I'm waiting for their response, and they shipped my order anyways.
so you're saying they shipped an order they cancelled? sounds like you scored!

I'm still confused as to why items I bought that were in stock when I placed my order just have a big ol' NA listed. Am I correct in assuming some of the better titles in this state probably will never ship out? It's already been a week and most of my orders are still listed as OPEN because 1 or 2 items are like this.

I also noticed on orders I placed for a lot of stuff, there are a few items (almost always the most expensive item or 2) that don't have the CAG16 discount applied to them, despite being pre-owned and showing the discount to everything else in the cart.

Someone else mentioned that you can't see Gift Cards applied to orders and that's the case with me as well - makes it hard to accurately keep track of both your CC statements and your GS Gift Cards. Anyone have a work around? I even started printing out orders (used to rely strictly on emailed receipts, bad idea) but the GC amounts aren't on the confirmation page, either.

Not to be a bitching crybaby on every post I make tonight, I'd also like to add that this restock (and the mini restocks that keep coming) has been pretty fun! It's always fun to see the Mailman with 20+ bubble mailers for you any given day!

and just FYI, currently on Gamestop there are:

1,580  NINTENDO DS pre-owned games available for shipping (as well as 48 NEW games / accessories)

809   SONY PSP pre-owned games available for shipping (18 New as well - but not SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: PERSONA 2 INNOCENT SIN ‑ PSP (edit - more then 8 hours after it was out of stock, the add to cart button has finally died!) or HAMMERIN HERO ‑ PSP, those 2 are just blatant lies that have been taunting people for hours)

and

469  Playstation 2 pre-owned games available for shipping (27 New, but they're mostly related to Rock Band type games)

so you're saying they shipped an order they cancelled? sounds like you scored!
No, They told me "Ok we will cancel your order but first we need some info to confirm that it is your order". I sent them the info and just now I got the email that says " We are sorry but we can't cancel your order because it is already shipping"... :nottalking: If only they would answer their emails on time I wouldn't have to waste my time going in store to return the extra order.

lol wow.. well shouldn't be surprised. Ordered like 10 games, really only wanted a couple but threw the rest in for free shipping and on the off chance they would come in ok. Really wanted way of the smaurai 2 but it kept deleting from my cart. Ps2 and PSP games mostly

they shipped them all in like 8 different packages, and about 3/4 of them have come in while im still waiting on the rest. All are in horrible, horrible condition and going right back. Theres ONE psp game i will probably keep but its got me wondering, if i return/rebuy will these prices still be in store?

Remember the lofty ambitions for Haven: Call of the King and its red-headed, corn-rowed protagonist? Remember when it turned out to be incredibly mediocre?
LOL, I actually owned this game for a brief time. Never heard anything about it. It was one of those bargain bin games that I thought looked cool from the box alone. When I played it, I found it incredibly mediocre, but the killer was when it corrupted my save files. Promptly traded it in after that. Great memories :p

I sorta regret buying my PSP games lol I knew they wouldn't come with their cases, but I never knew how hard it would be to find replacement cases with the official artwork and instructional manual. Me being OCD when it comes to my gaming collection, this does not bold well haha.

I sorta regret buying my PSP games lol I knew they wouldn't come with their cases, but I never knew how hard it would be to find replacement cases with the official artwork and instructional manual. Me being OCD when it comes to my gaming collection, this does not bold well haha.
Make them yourself or custom ones lol

I feel bad for you, i literally dont understand why people care about pristine cases/artwork more then the actual games themselves. I hope that you get it all very quickly

I feel bad for you, i literally dont understand why people care about pristine cases/artwork more then the actual games themselves. I hope that you get it all very quickly
I care for the game, I just like having the cases so I have a way to store them. I find it easier to keep track of them with the cases rather then throwing them into a draw or bag and sticking it somewhere and eventually forgetting about it. Thanks for the vote of confidence in finding the cases :D

So over a week later and I still only got 2/6 games. The others haven't shipped. I really don't want to call goddamn customer service.

Another shipment arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised with one of the games. 

My used PSP Prinny Can I Really Be the Hero was new and sealed. Had the new GS sticker on the outside. There was a small tear in the seal on the back, but for the price was pleasantly surprised.

The rest of the games were of course cart only and I'm still missing a few games/orders based on what hasn't arrived/shipped/etc... 

Yeah, I'm with you. I admit I used to be OCD on this, too. Now, while it is still my preference, I'm willing to take disc only conditioned on the cost I'm paying. Here, for example, given how low-cost the games are, no case/no manual just doesn't matter.

Well if you're buying from Gamestop, then don't expect pristine cases/artwork but it is my preference since i like to store and easily find my games on my shelf. However, if I'm buying games cheap like this I can do without the cases/artwork. Also, that raises the resale value as well so if I ever wanted to sell a game for whatever reason I could get more for it that way.

Has anyone had an order fully ship yet? I paid for 22 games and only 7 of them have shipped so far. This practice of sending each game in a separate package is confusing.

Has anyone had an order fully ship yet? I paid for 22 games and only 7 of them have shipped so far. This practice of sending each game in a separate package is confusing.
No all i have is the order confirmed email in my inbox. I did however order on saturday so mine should ship within the next day or two. Best buy on the other hand received my order on sunday and has shipped my copy of the wolf among us today so yeah.

Yes but it might take a while, I have 3 closed orders out of 6 and in those three everything has shipped with tracking numbers.

I received this email from gamestop last week:

We are very sorry to inform you that there has been a shipping delay for your order. Your order will be shipped as soon as possible! We truly apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may cause. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reply back to this email.

Always remember that we are here for you. Just reply to this email or you can reach us at 800-883-8895. Our hours are 8 AM- 10 PM CST Monday- Saturday, or 8 AM – 8 PM CST on Sunday’s.

Have a wonderful day,

Your friends at Gamestop.com
One of my packages was missing a game so I replied to that email (it was from [email protected]) and also sent another email to [email protected]. This was 5 days ago and I still haven't heard back. Is gamestop support usually this shit?

We are very sorry to inform you that there has been a shipping delay for your order. Your order will be shipped as soon as possible! We truly apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may cause. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reply back to this email.

Always remember that we are here for you. Just reply to this email or you can reach us at 800-883-8895. Our hours are 8 AM- 10 PM CST Monday- Saturday, or 8 AM – 8 PM CST on Sunday’s.

Have a wonderful day,

One of my packages was missing a game so I replied to that email (it was from [email protected]) and also sent another email to [email protected]. This was 5 days ago and I still haven't heard back. Is gamestop support usually this shit?
not sure, I won't wait the minimum of 90 mins to talk to them on the phone or keep their stupid chat window open for the 3 hours it takes to actually get a hold of somebody.........

Have a wonderful day,

One of my packages was missing a game so I replied to that email (it was from [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>) and also sent another email to [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>This was 5 days ago and I still haven't heard back. Is gamestop support usually this shit?
they have been fucking useless lately. I sent one(choosing "other") and it went unanswered for a week. I sent another last Thursday and they replied Saturday(this time I chose the return/refund option). I'm still waiting for the refund.

Here is what I am contacting them about:

[attachment=17221:WP_20150908_16_06_06_Pro.jpg]

[attachment=17220:WP_20150908_16_44_38_Pro.jpg]

Its not worth contacting them over the phone because the game cost only $1. I'll shot them another email. Hoping to hear something back. Never knew their support was this bad.

they have been fucking useless lately. I sent one(choosing "other") and it went unanswered for a week. I sent another last Thursday and they replied Saturday(this time I chose the return/refund option). I'm still waiting for the refund.

attachicon.gif
WP_20150908_16_06_06_Pro.jpg

attachicon.gif
WP_20150908_16_44_38_Pro.jpg
You really shouldn't chew on a DS cart like that. There's no nutritional value.

attachicon.gif
WP_20150908_16_06_06_Pro.jpg

attachicon.gif
WP_20150908_16_44_38_Pro.jpg
Imagine telling Gamestop employees that your dog ate your video games. I feel like it's elementary school all over again.

Seriously though that looks terrible. Sorry that happened to you!

I finally received one of my wireless GameCube controllers, it never shipped per the website. Pretty cool that it was a wave bird. I still need to test it.

First order on 9/06 had 23 item. All were received as of last Friday.

Second order on 9/10 had 51 items. 44 have shipped and 37 have been delivered. I did receive an email indicating that at least one item would be delayed.

Third order on 9/12 had 36 items. 33 shipped and 27 have been delivered.

As mentioned many times previously, the individual stores are sending out the packages. No more big bulk boxes from a warehouse. It that were the case, it would take even longer to get to people's houses as everything would need to be shipped to one facility, lay around until the last one arrived, and then shipped out.

As mentioned many times previously, the individual stores are sending out the packages. No more big bulk boxes from a warehouse. It that were the case, it would take even longer to get to people's houses as everything would need to be shipped to one facility, lay around until the last one arrived, and then shipped out.
I did see that, I was just noticing lots of posts about orders that were half-cancelled and wondering if I should be concerned about the games I ordered that haven't shipped yet. I had one order put in on 9/15 and two of those games still haven't shipped (the other order I put in on 9/19 so I'm not concerned about that one yet).

OFF TOPIC. Can anyone let me know the best way to turn an amazon credit into walmart or gamestop credit? I'm looking to get fifa 16 on release and amazon won't let u buy a email delivered gift card with amazon credit.. :(

bread's done
Back