Humble Bundle Thread

I wonder if it is possible that the Nordic Games C & D bundles will get recycled from Indie Gala. The Red Faction games are on sale all over the web.

Magickal Bad Rats Bundle: Extra Bad Edition

$1: Bad Rats, Magicka, Bad Rats Gift (for your friends!)

BTA: Magicka DLC, Humble Bundle World premiere exclusive - BAD RATS 2!

Let's be honest here. You knew this was never going to happen; you just wanted to see how many times you could mention Bad Rats in a single post.

M3wThr33 said:
Oh, damn. You're right...

You only get the soundtracks. Jesus, Humble is going down the crapper fast.
d06.gif

There's something missing... what the hell is it...

Ah, yes, you're missing Cognition Ep 1 somewhere in there.

I'm surprised they didn't throw in Wake & Lunnye Devitsy (holy shit, I can spell that correctly from memory!)

...and yes, the BTA is way too high for games that have been bundled for cents before.

Edit: I just realized they actually included MMF2 in the $1 level - that's a pretty good deal if you actually want to make games.

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE, THE MANOS GAME IS INCLUDED :D

Too bad it has no soundtrack.

And hey, I'll throw a buck their way for Multimedia Fusion. Why not?

Does Humble retroactive aware greenlight keys? 'cuz I don't eve know if I'd throw $1 at this...
They have done this before, but I am pretty sure they mentioned it in the description and had links to the Greenlight.

Faerie Solitaire is reasonably entertaining for a card game. It has been given away for free though.

Pay what you want.  If you bought all of these games separately, it'd cost you more than $175, but we're letting you name your price!

BUT WAIT...

Eh, I hadn't realized that three of these titles had already been greenlit. Hopefully Humble will state if buyers get steam keys, and if not, this may be their worst weekly to date.

Pay what you want. If you bought all of these games separately, it'd cost you more than $175, but we're letting you name your price!

BUT WAIT...
The price that Clickteam (the creator) is charging for the standard edition (same box art as what's here) of Multimedia Fusion 2 on Amazon is $119 so that's not too far fetched.

This is clearly a bundle focused on that particular software and the games bundled with it are to show off the kinds of things you can make with it. It's not the kind of tool you're going to see a game like Portal or Bastion come out of, but it seems like a solid deal for people who want to start learning how to make games.

The price that Clickteam (the creator) is charging for the standard edition (same box art as what's here) of Multimedia Fusion 2 on Amazon is $119 so that's not too far fetched.

This is clearly a bundle focused on that particular software and the games bundled with it are to show off the kinds of things you can make with it. It's not the kind of tool you're going to see a game like Portal or Bastion come out of, but it seems like a solid deal for people who want to start learning how to make games.

Who pays $119 for something like that?

I was wondering why nobody had posted a list, now I see why -__-
It's not that bad if we're promised Steam keys for the games that get/got greenlit. I'll buy it for a dollar if it gets confirmed.

I must be the only one that prefers this to the Popcap bundle.

bread's done
Back