• Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
  • Arma 2: British Armed Forces
  • Arma 2: Private Military Company
  • Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic
$15 or more for:

• Arma 3
  • Arma 3 Karts
95667ff99bbaa9c349a3d4230916f052.gif

That's a really solid IDW comics bundle.  Get a couple of complete runs in each tier.  $1 and $5 tiers have issues that were released today. More stuff will be added to the $5 tier.  $18 tier has some excellent titles - Locke and Key and Parker adaptations are great, and I've heard Ragnarok is fantastic.  

That's a really solid IDW comics bundle. Get a couple of complete runs in each tier. $1 and $5 tiers have issues that were released today. More stuff will be added to the $5 tier. $18 tier has some excellent titles - Locke and Key and Parker adaptations are great, and I've heard Ragnarok is fantastic.
Can you detail which ones have the complete series included? Read some of the stuff in their, curious about some of the other.

Does the Arma bundle $1 tier give you Arma Tactics on Android?  The Humble e-mail announcement says it does but the bundle page itself does not.  Isn't is typical for Humble to display the Android icon when Android builds are included?  

In for $18 worth of comics I may or may not read!
Yeah, I usually end up high-tiering these comic bundles and then only reading like one or two volumes of stuff before dumping it on my external and never reading any more.

So exactly the same way I handle buying games, except more expensive.

Does the Arma bundle $1 tier give you Arma Tactics on Android? The Humble e-mail announcement says it does but the bundle page itself does not. Isn't is typical for Humble to display the Android icon when Android builds are included?
I don't know if it was updated recently, but I see the Android logo on the Tactics game so that is a yes.

Eh, I usually only buy comic bundles I am interested in reading. This one I bought for Locke & Key. That looks like something I will read and it seems complete. 

Can you detail which ones have the complete series included? Read some of the stuff in their, curious about some of the other.
Sure, although a lot of these are presented first as miniseries, with sequel series released later. It gets kind of confusing.

$1 tier:

The Last Fall

Comic Book History of Comics

Night of 1,000 Wolves

$5 tier:

The Infinite Loop

Hot Damn

The Electric Sublime

Onyx

$10 tier:

Half Past Danger

The Hollows

Winterworld

Yakuza Demon Killers

The Squidder

$18 tier:

Little Nemo: Return to Slumberland

Locke & Key

Wild Blue Yonder

Zombies Vs. Robots

Books that have sequel series coming out later this year, but are otherwise complete:

Brutal Nature

Joe Hill's The Cape

Books that are tie ins to novels, but complete the comics:

Rot & Ruin: Warrior Smart

The Wraith: Welcome to Christmasland

In addition, you've got an anthology in Amazing Forest, the only four Parker adaptations that we're going to get, and all but the most recent miniseries for both the October Faction and Kill Shakespeare (I think).

Sure, although a lot of these are presented first as miniseries, with sequel series released later. It gets kind of confusing.

$1 tier:

The Last Fall

Comic Book History of Comics

Night of 1,000 Wolves

$5 tier:

The Infinite Loop

Hot Damn

The Electric Sublime

Onyx

$10 tier:

Half Past Danger

The Hollows

Winterworld

Yakuza Demon Killers

The Squidder

$18 tier:

Little Nemo: Return to Slumberland

Locke & Key

Wild Blue Yonder

Zombies Vs. Robots

Books that have sequel series coming out later this year, but are otherwise complete:

Brutal Nature

Joe Hill's The Cape

Books that are tie ins to novels, but complete the comics:

Rot & Ruin: Warrior Smart

The Wraith: Welcome to Christmasland

In addition, you've got an anthology in Amazing Forest, the only four Parker adaptations that we're going to get, and all but the most recent miniseries for both the October Faction and Kill Shakespeare (I think).
Thanks! Locke and Key is the main one I wanted to be sure was complete. I read Vol. 1. I also wanted ZvR and The Cape so this will look like a go for me.

The new book bundle is one of the few times that there is enough quality material in each tier to justify going up if wanted.  

Thank you at Sunasun and MysterD for the Al Bundy joke.

If you are going to mention Yes MA'AM, please also include Marcie D'Arcy's FANG (Feminists Against Neanderthal Guys) and the show that started it all; Psycho Dad.  Great satire.

Thanks for the reminder. I think I'm gonna subscribe this month.

I bought the Civilization bundle recently, so I have the coupon for first time subscribers (which I would be). Do those coupons ever work after you've already subscribed? I know that the coupon states otherwise. But I have this foggy memory of people claiming that they were able to use the coupon more than once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reminder. I think I'm gonna subscribe this month.

I bought the Civilization bundle recently, so I have the coupon for first time subscribers (which I would be). Do those coupons ever work after you've already subscribed? I know that the coupon states otherwise. But I have this foggy memory of people claiming that they were able to use the coupon more than once.
My assumption is now that the coupons are connected to account and not a code they won't work again but I don't know for sure.

I have never subscribed or made a store purchase since they added that wallet thing.  It doesn't look like you have the option to add 5% to your wallet with a monthly subscription.  Charity only?  Is that correct?

I have never subscribed or made a store purchase since they added that wallet thing. It doesn't look like you have the option to add 5% to your wallet with a monthly subscription. Charity only? Is that correct?
Yeah, the wallet is only for store purchases, though if you refer yourself (by using two different accounts) you could get $5 referral bonus on one account. Or so I've heard.

The Witness is next month's game... hmmm

Looks like a $5 credit if you bought the Freedom Bundle.

Well, nothing in this month's I cared about so I'm glad I didn't sub.

Having The Witness headline April's bundle, a week after it was in the the charity bundle, seems... ill timed.

Edit: The $5 credit sounds interesting though.  Do I want a completely random bundle for $7?

Having The Witness headline April's bundle, a week after it was in the the charity bundle, seems... ill timed.
Didn't they say Monthly games were never bundled before? Not sure if I can sub for next month knowing I could have gotten The Witness in a $30 bundle.

Nice unlocks. Nos as good as last month but I subbed for Warhammer. Spacerun looks OK, rive too. One piece... Meh, but looks good.

I have 0 interest for the witness

It looks like the $5 credit will be a wallet credit, applicable after you purchase the April bundle. You can pick between the credit or a witness key. I was hoping I'd just be able to spend $7 on the next bundle, but it doesn't appear to be so

Well, the unlocks for March seem somewhat weak. Not too surprising since we got Warhammer as the early unlock. A couple games look interesting though. Rive looks like something I might try but is destined for a rebundle or 5. Poly Bridge and Space Run Galaxy look kinda interesting too. One Piece seems like a game I might have bought and never played if it was cheap enough so why not have it this way.

Have very little interest in The Witness but hopefully it leaves some room for good unlocks.

Edit: The $5 credit sounds interesting though. Do I want a completely random bundle for $7?
The Witness would easily sell for over $5 lol. The $5 credit is pointless

The Witness would easily sell for over $5 lol. The $5 credit is pointless
After that many copies in last month's bundle? I was thinking I might be able to nab it somewhat cheap and maybe just skip the monthly. It may end up going for more, but with the credit it certainly won't go for less now.

Yeah, I don't follow second-hand key sales but I assume the charity bundle generated a number of keys.  And I can't remember the last time I sold a key and probably wouldn't start with this one so a $5 discount > a theoretical $7 from wading into the cesspool

After that many copies in last month's bundle? I was thinking I might be able to nab it somewhat cheap and maybe just skip the monthly. It may end up going for more, but with the credit it certainly won't go for less now.
Well you aren't going to find many cheap asses that bought the freedom bundle so I doubt you're going to find many people selling The Witness. If I didn't get The Witness from a trade already I would have paid $7. Doubt the unlocks are going to be very good, this month's unlocks were the worst out of any monthly.

EDIT: Typo'd the month, meant march.

It looks like the $5 credit will be a wallet credit, applicable after you purchase the April bundle. You can pick between the credit or a witness key. I was hoping I'd just be able to spend $7 on the next bundle, but it doesn't appear to be so
That kills it for me then. I'm not spending $12 for a $5 credit to spend on other shit. Which, given how few $5 games I'd want, means spending MORE money to use the $5 credit.

Just sell me the bundle for $7.

Warhammer is cool...the rest eh.....not so hot. I have One Piece already on PS4...but eh....yeah...these unlocks aren't my type of games. Never went for the Freedom bundle....though have the Witness on PS4...but eh I'll take it. If next month sucks too...I will probably put them on hold for a while.

bread's done
Back