Humble Bundle Thread

Is there any content-DLC?
Basically, yeah - I'm not not looking for meaningless cosmetic items DLC's.

Not really looking for overpowered weapons, items, etc etc either.

I want more story & campaign style of content.

Challenge maps - eh, maybe. [shrug]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great game + game DLCs + content + content DLCs + DLCs + DLC content + DLC game.+ VRAMS + 200gb HD space.
uhynapfs6m1ggkedvpp0.gif

Man, if you don't own Alien Isolation this is a no-brainer to buy the 10 dollar tier, to me. Unfortunately for me the only game i don't own that I have any interest in is DBD. I'll wait though.

New Battlestar Galactica comics bundle.  I like some of the authors listed (Remender, Pak, Abnett and Lanning), but have zero interest in Battlestar Galactica comics.

Little bit weird that the list the authors on some books but not others, though.

New Battlestar Galactica comics bundle. I like some of the authors listed (Remender, Pak, Abnett and Lanning), but have zero interest in Battlestar Galactica comics.

Little bit weird that the list the authors on some books but not others, though.
Not so weird. Toasters that write books don't actually count as authors.

Is there actually any worthwhile DLC's here in the Alien Isolation Season Pass?
It's all extra challenge modes. Since I couldn't finish the main game it was wasted money for me. You really ought to beat the main game and wait for the next sale on the season pass stuff to see if you really want more snacks of AI.

That said a Alien 1 mini challenge level sounds cool as hell BUT THAT'S PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE AI GAME AS IS ISN'T IT?

It's all extra challenge modes. Since I couldn't finish the main game it was wasted money for me. You really ought to beat the main game and wait for the next sale on the season pass stuff to see if you really want more snacks of AI.

That said a Alien 1 mini challenge level sounds cool as hell BUT THAT'S PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE AI GAME AS IS ISN'T IT?
I think you're bitter because you paid MSRP.....you shoulda waited for this Humble Bundle...

The AI Season Pass is largely lackluster. Even the original Alien add-ons (Last Survivor and Crew Expendable) aren't that interesting. They're really well made and keep to the film well, but they're short and should not be the impetus to purchasing. The base game alone is ridiculously good, like best of generation/genre level. Each SP piece is survival mode stuff, which some really enjoy. I personally have never played them. You dont need the season pass to enjoy the base game as the survival mode stuff is with different characters from Amanda Ripley.

Im not sure if Survivor and Expendable even come with the season pass as they were the pre-order bonuses. They may have added them since, but I dunno. You may want to aim for complete or pick those up on sale singularly. They're only worth it if you really love the 79 film.

Its one of my fave games of the last 5 years. I got it pre-order digital deluxe for keys (it was before the region locking) and the thing paid for itself since I was able to sell the TF2 crap that came with it at a profit.

what TF2 crap came with the Digital Deluxe?
It was an Alien head for the scout, a tail for the scout and one other thing that I believe was for the pyro. I was one of the first to put them up for sale when they became marketable and made $10-$15 on each. I paid below $30 for the game in TF2 keys since it was before the region locking nonsense.

I think this was them, all Genuines

The Alien Cranium
The Biomech Backpack
The Xeno Suit

I did not forget, but honestly I am not sure how it works when you have a 3 month or more sub (6 or 12 months as well) compared to "just" month-to-month.  Also, while Killing Floor 2 is not generally something that I would play (mainly play single player), I am curious about the rest of the bundle.  I may be in the minority, but sometimes I like the other reveals than the headliner.  Next Friday, we get to find out.

Yeah honestly I played Killing Floor 1 a lot and Killing Floor 2 lost it's luster extremely quickly for me (played PS+ version with friends for a few weeks). I'm deciding if i'll sell the key, and I hope the rest of the bundle rocks.

I bought in for KF2 and the few times I've bought the headliner games the other games have sucked.  Of course most of the games I think suck are runaway favorites.

If you haven't played KF2 in the last six months, you should give it another go. They've added a lot.

I guess I'll probably give away my copy to a friend. I'm hoping, like others, that the relatively low price of KF2 means that the remaining games in the bundle will be very good.

PSA regarding LastPass in a humble bundle

Redeem your code before August 30th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time to receive your one year subscription of LastPass Premium.

So HB's just recycling every monthly title now?

Good BTA for Verdun, but I already have it.

I wonder whether it's worth fakeying for ATS.

Not bad, not great. Lots of rebundled. Vermintide and Verdun are great grabs at BTA. 

Only need Infested Planet which Ive eyed for a long time, and Samorost. Will grab them and possibly a bonus depending on those titles next week on a split. 

Really wish I could justify the extra $5 for ATS, but ETS2 + DLC is so good and arguably the better experience right now. I can't see much of a reason to jump to ATS until they expand the map more East and North, and that's gonna take a while.

Excited for Samorost 3, though. Had been expecting that to show up in a Monthly some time soon.

bread's done
Back