Humble Bundle Thread

This weekly humble bundle hooked me early on with a couple of great starting weeks...now I've been more and more disappointed each time.  Time to get back to your glory, Humble Bundle!  At least for one week, to hook us again...

I'm very happy with this bundle. I've been waiting for more Amanita Design games to be bundled since getting Botanicula in that awesome Pewdiepie bundle. Now I know what I'm playing tonight.

EDIT: Botanicula was my 2013 GOTY (even though it came out early 2012, I didn't know about it until Pewds). The soundtrack alone is worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that the more disappointed everyone else is, the better the bundle is for me :) ! Somehow, I own none of the games in the dollar tier. Thanks Mooby, for jinxing everything and getting Machinarium for me!

Well, most of the games are good so if you don't have many it's probably worth it. For me though this is one of the few where I've had every single game in both tiers so it's a pass for me. Maybe we'll get a HIB tomorrow that will be better.

If only Shelter was a sane price...
If only...

I'm quite sad over missing BM X & IG X... I was so damn busy at the time I didn't even discover them until December.
I'm sad for your sake, that was an awesome bundle (I've actually gotten around to playing several of the games it had) :(

I think your sarcasm detector is broken, or you've been playing so much Skyrim the only jokes you acknowledge are "I took an arrow".

BTW has Shelter ever been bundled?

My bad. I can be dense sometimes usually.
Well it's more that the question comes up genuinely so often... and unless it's from a known veteran bundle junkie...

Without looking.. I know I got it in the OG HIB, and a few times since.

I think your sarcasm detector is broken, or you've been playing so much Skyrim the only jokes you acknowledge are "I took an arrow".
Moved on to Dark Souls. All mental capacity I previously had (which wasn't much) has since been used up. Though, I did escape The Depths without getting cursed four times in a row this time around.

Moved on to Dark Souls. All mental capacity I previously had (which wasn't much) has since been used up. Though, I did escape The Depths without getting cursed four times in a row this time around.
I really wish I had the time to get good at this game, but I don't. I've reached the age where I need to play games on easy. Not because of a lack of skill, but lack of time, if that makes sense.

I really wish I had the time to get good at this game, but I don't. I've reached the age where I need to play games on easy. Not because of a lack of skill, but lack of time, if that makes sense.
No, That makes perfect sense. I honestly don't know how people with families or partners managing gaming at all. Talking with my friends that have kids about their weekly schedule is tiring just listening to. And Dark Souls, in my opinion, has a pretty damn steep learning curve, like steeper than anything I've ever played.

Nuero only plays 3 different games, so he can devote [strike]hundreds[/strike] thousands of hours to single titles.

Dagnabit; this happens all the time. I buy stuff from a Steam sale and then Humble carries it. It was Shelter this time. Spent $5ish on it; could have gotten it in the bundle for $6.

No, That makes perfect sense. I honestly don't know how people with families or partners managing gaming at all. Talking with my friends that have kids about their weekly schedule is tiring just listening to. And Dark Souls, in my opinion, has a pretty damn steep learning curve, like steeper than anything I've ever played.
As a "family guy", I don't really have the time to play games for long hours each day. I still try to play most of them on hard difficulty though because easy or even normal is just not as interesting. Unfortunately, this means that it takes me forever to finish a game (right now, I'm still slogging through Avernum: Escape from the Pit, though pinball is sucking up the rest of my gaming time). The end result is that I have a huge and ever-growing backlog since I keep buying more games on the cheap even though I'll never have the time to play them.

Thinking I might bite on this week's bundle. A few of these look interesting enough. Do the weekly deals always lock in the bonus content at $6+? This really feels more like a $3-4 BTA bundle to me. I'm going to wait and see what the next big bundle is before I decide.

Thinking I might bite on this week's bundle. A few of these look interesting enough. Do the weekly deals always lock in the bonus content at $6+? This really feels more like a $3-4 BTA bundle to me. I'm going to wait and see what the next big bundle is before I decide.
Mostly nowadays... this one's BTA is locked at $6. Puppy was the only exception in recent months iirc.

Bought Fez for 5 bucks, between that and stanley parable on steam, hopefully my laptop can run both
worf-startrek-facepalm.gif

Mostly nowadays... this one's BTA is locked at $6. Puppy was the only exception in recent months iirc.
Oh good. Puppy was the first weekly bundle I bought and with the Penny Arcade one and now this I thought it might be a standard. Previously I only picked up the core Humble Bundles so the other products are still new to me.

So, the Neuro & Tebow bundle is coming?

I heard it'll contain Bad Rats, Fowl Space, every Big Rigs game, Infestation: Survivor Stories (the game formerly known as The War Z), and God & Generals. ;)
BTA is $6 for Revelations 2012 and Horrid Henry.

bread's done
Back