Humble Bundle Thread

It must be pretty compelling because...

news-graphics-2007-_639488a.jpg

Sadly, they are divorced now.
Ahhhhh, now I see what the fuss is all about.

Sweet, now I don't have to listen to the book. I can add it to my newly created e-book backlog =P

I have every game except Teleglitch...and the two Dremor DLC's. Passing on this one, but it is a good weekly and I'd be happy to see more genre-themed bundles in the future.

I got all excited when I read rogue-like too. Then I saw the games... I already own all the BTA games but none of the others. Guess I'm in for a dollar! lol

You can get teleglicth for $3.25 in bundlestars right now. Whether putting that towards BTA is up to you. Maybe Rogue Legacy in bonus games next week? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all the BTA except for Isaac, which I have no interest in. Works out pretty well.

Are the $1 tier games any good?
DoD is worth a dollar even without DLC, however I can't recommend the two other games. Hack, Slash, Loot is terrible and
Paranautical Activity is boring.

Maybe I'll pay $1 for hack slash, the DoD DLCs and the soundtracks. MAYBE
DoD DLCs are pretty great, actually. Realm of the Digglegods extends the game by 5 more dungeon levels and adds a crapton of other stuff. Conquest of the Wizardlands allows you to have a pocket dimension that you can dump inventory in. It's my favorite feature by far.

DoD DLCs are pretty great, actually. Realm of the Digglegods extends the game by 5 more dungeon levels and adds a crapton of other stuff. Conquest of the Wizardlands allows you to have a pocket dimension that you can dump inventory in. It's my favorite feature by far.
Wizardlands is the only thing I'm lacking from the $1 level, and I don't know why I'm tempted to grab it because I really didn't much like Dredmor. When I played it, I kept thinking I could be playing Angband instead.

Wizardlands is the only thing I'm lacking from the $1 level, and I don't know why I'm tempted to grab it because I really didn't much like Dredmor. When I played it, I kept thinking I could be playing Angband instead.
If you didn't like Dredmor, I too am at a loss to explain why you're tempted.

I've only played about an hour

I've put nearly 50 hours into Dredmor and its DLC, so I think that would be totally worth $1.  Granted, the other two are not so good; however, two of the three games have cards! :D

H/S/L is NOT worth $1 on it's on.  One of the crappiest/shallow roguelikes out there.  If you don't have Dredmor or PA it's probably worth the $1 for those.  Definitely NOT worth $6 for the other stuff which was like $3 or less during the last holiday sale.

Is paranautical activity worth a buck? Is it any good? I also don't have DoD dlc. F*&$ Hack Slash Loot

Actually a pretty good weekly. Already have BoI and Teleglitch, don't have an interest in Sword of the Stars.

Well...

There is that.

Anyone want the games in the $1 tier that aren't Dredmor as part of a bundle split? If the upper tier was cheaper I'd almost go for those games and soundtracks, too, if anyone also wants Isaac.
I only want Teleglitch and the soundtracks, I already have everything else. Ha. :p

Edit: Can someone confirm if this includes the Conquest of the Wizardlands soundtrack?

Is paranautical activity worth a buck? Is it any good? I also don't have DoD dlc. F*&$ Hack Slash Loot

Actually a pretty good weekly. Already have BoI and Teleglitch, don't have an interest in Sword of the Stars.
I was in the same position and eventually said fuck it, and threw down a buck for the dlcs and weak games because Charity ($1 to the EFF).

I was in the same position and eventually said fuck it, and threw down a buck for the dlcs and weak games because Charity ($1 to the EFF).
I still don't get why Humble hasn't added "Help pasports31 quit his job and stay home and play video games all day" charity to its options. Now THAT'S a charity with a great cause that I think a lot of people would get behind.

Why'd you skip that Groupees bundle?
wut groupees bundal

I'm not sure what you're asking.

$1 level

Screen_shot_2014_01_23_at_2_37_53_PM.png
There's two Dredmor soundtracks. The original (28 tracks, costs $3 on Bandcamp) and the Conquest of the Wizardlands EP (two tracks, costs $1.) I'm asking if this includes the EP, because that page doesn't say anything about the tracks in the soundtrack.

bread's done
Back