Humble Bundle Thread

10 years ago, Codemasters were my favorite devs and I would purchase their racing games at full price.

Today, i'm not even willing to drop $3 a piece on their most recent iterations of Dirt.

Valuewise, it's a decent bundle, and some of these games will inevitably get yanked from Steam...but personally:  fuck Codemasters.

I can't figure out if this is worthwhile for DiRT 3 and Showdown. I already own all of the Overlord stuff and Rise of the Argonauts (which is great, BTW).

Don't forget. TWO OF THOSE GAMES HAVE GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE.

Dirt 3 will likely have it removed since a package with a ton of DLC just showed up on various stores. But who knows what will happen with Flashpoint Red River. Buyer beware.

Last edited by a moderator:
This bundle was leaked some days ago. I don't own those Dirt games and rise of the argonauts. And will complete my Dirt collection. Also, dirt 3 will be a nice replace since dirt 2 will eventually die

They're on to you, Tebow...

This promotion is only redeemable on Steam and will redeem all the games as a single unit. Purchases under $1 will not receive anything!

If anybody wants to split the bundle, I just want Rise of the Argonauts. Giving 30 cents for it.
The description on the bundle page makes it sound like it's a unified key for each tier. And since this bundle leaked a while ago thanks to the registry entry, that is probably the case.

The description on the bundle page makes it sound like it's a unified key for each tier. And since this bundle leaked a while ago thanks to the registry entry, that is probably the case.
It is...i just got the $1 bundle and its all 5 in one code.

I wanted Dirt Showdown - but not if the other keys are getting wasted.

Just to be sure, if I pay less than a dollar, I won't get any games, but will I get the Argonauts soundtrack album?

I wanted Dirt Showdown - but not if the other keys are getting wasted.

Just to be sure, if I pay less than a dollar, I won't get any games, but will I get the Argonauts soundtrack album?
That's what I would expect, but it's hard to say for sure because they put this warning in:

This promotion is only redeemable on Steam and will redeem all the games as a single unit. Purchases under $1 will not receive anything!

I would look around and see if anyone else tried to go in under $1 before trying.

Welp, I hate when its one key for all. I already have all on the 1$ except for Rise of the Argonauts. I know its just 1$ but it still seems like a waste.

End of this month I'm planning to stop buying games the rest of the year. I was going to exclude bundles from that rule, but MAN my games are going to really pile up at the rate decent bundles are coming out. Blink and weekly this week alone will be $11. Yes, $11 is a lot for me actually.

Maybe I'll skip bundles too. It's just hard to pass up all the games for super cheap :(

I got an answer to my question about the soundtrack!

https://twitter.com/humblesupport/status/429001844744933377

Welp, I hate when its one key for all. I already have all on the 1$ except for Rise of the Argonauts. I know its just 1$ but it still seems like a waste.
I'll just reiterate that Rise of the Argonauts is a great ARPG with a neat twist on the Jason myth. It's well worth $1 by itself.

Bl3h @ all those codes aren't all separate keys.

Hmmmm - so, looks like I need to look-up what the cheapest DIRT: Showdown has been.

EDIT:

Hmmm - looks like it was $5 once on GameTap.

And $6.82 on GG in 2nd place.

EDIT 2:

Crap! If I didn't own DIRT 3 already and didn't activate my key from GMG already, I'd have bought into 2nd tier!

I already have Overlord 2 from Retail.

I'm missing DIRT Showdown.

While I have Overlord 1 from Retail, I don't have Raising Hell - would be nice to put onto Steam.

I already have on Steam both Op Flashpoint: Dragon Rising + Red River.

I have Rise of Argonauts from Retail - would be nice to put onto Steam.

Bl3h @ all those codes aren't all separate keys.

Hmmmm - so, looks like I need to look-up what the cheapest DIRT: Showdown has been.

EDIT:

Hmmm - looks like it was $5 once on GameTap.

And $6.82 on GG in 2nd place.

EDIT 2:

Crap! If I didn't own DIRT 3 already and didn't activate my key from GMG already, I'd have bought into 2nd tier!

I already have Overlord 2 from Retail.

I'm missing DIRT Showdown.

While I have Overlord 1 from Retail, I don't have Raising Hell - would be nice to put onto Steam.

I already have on Steam both Op Flashpoint: Dragon Rising + Red River.

I have Rise of Argonauts from Retail - would be nice to put onto Steam.
I played Overload w/Raising Hell.... iirc Raising Helll not only adds the 4-6 dungeons but also fixes some pathing issues in Overlord.

bread's done
Back