Humble Bundle Thread

Tells something about humble quality that you took it seriously :)

But maybe we get real HiB12 tomorrow. I think it's about the time. (Last two years we had bundle in May)

Tells something about humble quality that you took it seriously :)

But maybe we get real HiB12 tomorrow. I think it's about the time. (Last two years we had bundle in May)
I agree. If you count the Deep Silver Re-Bundle, it's next on deck, if you don't, we're due for another publisher Humble.

They'll probably do it to take the bad taste of the dailies out of everyone's mouths so we'll all forget the last 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
HiB12

$1

Race the Sun

Hammerwatch

Dear Esther

Guns of Icarus

BTA

Spelunky

Legend of Grimrock

Bonus

Bastion

Super meat bou
Will the keys be separate?

Yeah - I know, I know...

cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif

for those who got the total war bundle. I assume the Master/Grand Master collections give you one key as opposed to individuals keys for each game.

Though not sure if it would matter considering Humble's new-ish redemption system. 

for those who got the total war bundle. I assume the Master/Grand Master collections give you one key as opposed to individuals keys for each game.

Though not sure if it would matter considering Humble's new-ish redemption system.
No one here is dumb enough to bite on any of these tiers... All the prices are terrible compared to past TW collections.

They would have to stratify the keys per tier due to the way their system works (and the way you can add-more to bump up to a higher tier post-purchase.)

And the steam-links thing has been around for the better part of a year. (since HIB 9)

No one here is dumb enough to bite on any of these tiers... All the prices are terrible compared to past TW collections.

They would have to stratify the keys per tier due to the way their system works (and the way you can add-more to bump up to a higher tier post-purchase.)

And the steam-links thing has been around for the better part of a year. (since HIB 9)
Hence why I said new-ish ;-)

Sorry I was just addressing the last part, if that wasn't clear. Shouldn't have quoted the whole msg.

Just for reference, I dug out my own personal TW collection purchase.

Steam Summer Sale 2012 (19 July)

Total War Mega Pack - Sep 2011 --  $12.49

This had all the TW games+dlc on steam prior to Shogun 2.  There have been many other good deals on TW collections since (inclusive of Shogun 2 as well).

I agree. If you count the Deep Silver Re-Bundle, it's next on deck, if you don't, we're due for another publisher Humble.

They'll probably do it to take the bad taste of the dailies out of everyone's mouths so we'll all forget the last 2 weeks.
No i will never forget this i already poop in their hq now they cleaning up next bundle is diapers send u to u by mail ffor one buck. bobby diaper, mysterd diaper, their owner diaper, jfool diaper . bta aliens diapers, hot girls diapers, and whip 10tier poop ur welocmne

Just for reference, I dug out my own personal TW collection purchase.

Steam Summer Sale 2012 (19 July)
Total War Mega Pack - Sep 2011 -- $12.49

This had all the TW games+dlc on steam prior to Shogun 2. There have been many other good deals on TW collections since (inclusive of Shogun 2 as well).
Amazon had it for $29.99 for one day in December. Otherwise it's been down to ~$42 a few times a year on each store. It had been remarkably stubborn on the price point until Amazon's one-day sale on it. I'd guess this Humble Daily's price point is right where Sega wanted it.

No i will never forget this i already poop in their hq now they cleaning up next bundle is diapers send u to u by mail ffor one buck. bobby diaper, mysterd diaper, their owner diaper, jfool diaper . bta aliens diapers, hot girls diapers, and whip 10tier poop ur welocmne
Achievement unlocked!

rMMFw8I.jpg

15 comedy bundles in a row would just be too much.
14 Days of Humble Daily Comedy Bundles Confirmed!

PWYW Tier

* JPEGs lifted from USENET

BTA Tier

* A collection of Remastered Youtube Videos

High Fixed Tiers

* Actual Comedy MP3s, more expensive than they are on iTunes, but hey, it's for charity

I'm not sure if I shoulda YCS'd that or not.

14 Days of Humble Daily Comedy Bundles Confirmed!

PWYW Tier
* JPEGs lifted from USENET

BTA Tier
* A collection of Remastered Youtube Videos

High Fixed Tiers
* Actual Comedy MP3s, more expensive than they are on iTunes, but hey, it's for charity

I'm not sure if I shoulda YCS'd that or not.
If you had, you would have jinxed it FOREVER.

Anyone ready to place bets on whether this bundle being released in just over 90 minutes will be good, decent, ehh, or bad?

My money is on decent.  I would like to think that Humble wants to make up for some of the "Bundles" they tried during these last two weeks.  **Fingers Crossed**

I'm not a betting man (anymore... would've loved today's internet gambling back in college), but with their history of dropping numbered indies in May (2010, 2012, 2013), I would drop a measly amount of coin on the bet that some great games I haven't played yet will be bundled today. Odds - probably in the 5:2 range.

On the other hand, the way they f'ed up the tiers over the last two weeks has me worried about how much it's going to cost me.

I'm not a betting man (anymore... would've loved today's internet gambling back in college), but with their history of dropping numbered indies in May (2010, 2012, 2013), I would drop a measly amount of coin on the bet that some great games I haven't played yet will be bundled today. Odds - probably in the 5:2 range.

On the other hand, the way they f'ed up the tiers over the last two weeks has me worried about how much it's going to cost me.
I would bet that if it's a numbered HB, I'll own at least half of the games in it.

Anyone ready to place bets on whether this bundle being released in just over 90 minutes will be good, decent, ehh, or bad?

My money is on decent. I would like to think that Humble wants to make up for some of the "Bundles" they tried during these last two weeks. **Fingers Crossed**
The last two years have seen main Humble Bundles released at the end of May. I'd guess we're more likely than not to see one starting in 20 minutes or so.

OMGWAIT!!! I forgot to buy all the Total War shiznit!!!!

Edit: Well the new bundle is Humble ... and it's numbered.

WTF?! Why is it going back up already??

n/m ... panic averted

Or is it?? People were so mystified by the last 2 weeks, they think this bundle is actually worth the current price!!

Bundle is decent, I would buy it for $3 or so.

The problem is that the non-BTA tier is crap, so the BTA will stay relatively high.

bread's done
Back