Humble Bundle Thread

So how is MX vs ATV Reflex? Easy for a noob like me or sim-like?

I don't give a crap about MMO stuff, but I might drop a buck for it.

So how is MX vs ATV Reflex? Easy for a noob like me or sim-like?

I don't give a crap about MMO stuff, but I might drop a buck for it.
It's easy and fun. I quite liked the physics. IIRC I found SP easy. MP was a lot of fun. We should run it again for a BGCQ night.

It's easy and fun. I quite liked the physics. IIRC I found SP easy. MP was a lot of fun. We should run it again for a BGCQ night.
Welp, I grabbed it. I didn't BTA since I already owned MK Kollection. I have no need for all that MMO stuff but I guess a buck for the Payday masks and MX vs ATV was okay.

And no money for Twitch. Ever.

If no one plays Smite, I would gladly take that Zeus costume off your hands!  I bought a bundle for myself but thinking I might ask well ask to give to friends that play as well.

Good grief, that was the worst impulse purchase ever.  Bought in at $2.12 without realizing I already owned MKK.  Ended up only being able to redeem the Magicka robe and one of the Company of Heroes skins.  You win this round, Humble.   :oldman:

Good grief, that was the worst impulse purchase ever. Bought in at $2.12 without realizing I already owned MKK. Ended up only being able to redeem the Magicka robe and one of the Company of Heroes skins. You win this round, Humble. :oldman:
That's what 11 days on a deserted thread will do to a man. =/

If no one plays Smite, I would gladly take that Zeus costume off your hands! I bought a bundle for myself but thinking I might ask well ask to give to friends that play as well.
Since they don't generate codes anymore I don't think it's possible. You redeem the game directly to the email you used to purchase the bundle. If there is a way I will gladly give you mine.

Since they don't generate codes anymore I don't think it's possible. You redeem the game directly to the email you used to purchase the bundle. If there is a way I will gladly give you mine.
Smite isn't through Steam so when you click 'redeem key' it just generates a code for you that you put into the Smite game itself, so it shouldn't be tied to your account in any way unless I'm missing something. Maybe try redeeming it and PMing the code to me to see if it works? If you don't play Smite then it's no harm done, right? :D

Smite isn't through Steam so when you click 'redeem key' it just generates a code for you that you put into the Smite game itself, so it shouldn't be tied to your account in any way unless I'm missing something. Maybe try redeeming it and PMing the code to me to see if it works? If you don't play Smite then it's no harm done, right? :D
Do you know if you penny the bundle do you still get the F2P stuff? Just wondering since it says $1 for Steam keys so makes it seem like you would still get the Smite stuff for a penny.

Hmmm, if that works for the Landmark closed beta and they stacked that would be a cheap way to get some Landmark beta playtime.

Do you know if you penny the bundle do you still get the F2P stuff? Just wondering since it says $1 for Steam keys so makes it seem like you would still get the Smite stuff for a penny.

Hmmm, if that works for the Landmark closed beta and they stacked that would be a cheap way to get some Landmark beta playtime.
"Note: There is a $1 minimum for Steam and content keys."

someone tried lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried to bump up a humble purchase lately?  I was looking at a couple today and while I had the option to bump them up there was nothing that said what I needed to add to gain the extra games, or even if gaining those games was possible.

Never mind.  Once I typed in any price I got the info on what was needed.

We expecting a game bundle tomorrow or comedy albums.
bob_newhart_inlcb.jpg
il_340x270.589058590_nsi1.jpg
sinbad113863.jpg

If it's Squeenix, I'd be pretty happy unless FFVII and FFVIII were in it (which they won't be).

Otherwise bring it on! :mrgreen:
If it's Squeenix, FFVIII had better damn well be in it. I need my fuck ing Chocobo World PocketStation minigame, damn it.

Has anyone tried to bump up a humble purchase lately? I was looking at a couple today and while I had the option to bump them up there was nothing that said what I needed to add to gain the extra games, or even if gaining those games was possible.
I almost bumped up the comic bundle a couple weeks after that ended. When I was in the process, it clearly told me the price I'd need to beat to get the BTA (which was, as always, the BTA I had locked in before), though wasn't clear whether I'd need to pony up that much on top of what I already had or not. It's fairly obvious it's the latter, that's just my experience with their instructions.

I haven't tried anything since then, though. Are even those instructions no longer available?

I almost bumped up the comic bundle a couple weeks after that ended. When I was in the process, it clearly told me the price I'd need to beat to get the BTA (which was, as always, the BTA I had locked in before), though wasn't clear whether I'd need to pony up that much on top of what I already had or not. It's fairly obvious it's the latter, that's just my experience with their instructions.

I haven't tried anything since then, though. Are even those instructions no longer available?
As my edit said, the info was there after I started to enter a price. Not sure if it used to be available before. I'm kinda tired.

So what's today's bundle HiB 12, Squeenix or Random music bundle?

As I said two weeks ago we are "due" new HiB.
I guess we'll see today the next numbered HiB. It's undoubtedly more profitable to run a big bundle before steam sale, then through or right after it. If the bundle goes live today, we'll see the bonuses in the same week, but still two days before rumored date of summer sale start.

Well... I didn't expect that lol
I kinda did because nothing's been messed with in the Steam registry lately which is usually their tell. Without the filler bundles, we should be expecting more downtime from them.

We'll see if they're back next week or the week after.

I'd prefer a break and an excellent bundle afterwards, than just more so-so bundles filling time gaps while they try and put something decent together. It's also more indication that the Summer sale is starting very soon, as I'm sure Humble has some idea of when it will run and doesn't want to run stuff alongside it.

I'd prefer a break and an excellent bundle afterwards, than just more so-so bundles filling time gaps while they try and put something decent together. It's also more indication that the Summer sale is starting very soon, as I'm sure Humble has some idea of when it will run and doesn't want to run stuff alongside it.
I feel the same way, too many bundles lately, the wallet really needs a good break before Summer sale.

squirrel-kit-kat.jpg

bread's done
Back