Humble Bundle Thread

I've got $5.12 too. I'll probably go $1 for Declassified & Darkness II, but not sure I want to BTA right now just to get Spec Ops. I'll see what the bonuses are next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm locked in at $5.12 so far but I have everything in the BTA tier so I'm not sure why I care.  I just don't get to F5 often enough during the workday I guess.

I've got $5.12 too. I'll probably go $1 for Declassified & Darkness II, but not sure I want to BTA right now just to get Spec Ops.
Darkness II is quite fun, well fleshed-out world/characters.

Declassified is fun, with a different setting.

I really enjoyed Spec Ops TL for the story/choices.

Already have Bioshock 1 and 2, but have heard good things about The Darkness II, Spec Ops, and Mafia.  Don't know a lot about XCOM games as many of my friends have never played them.  Currently have a tab at 5.12, might BTA and hope for more decent games next week.

The only game I don't have is The Bureau... and I'm finding it really tough to pay a dollar for that since it doesn't include any DLC. Let alone $20 for Enemy Unknown.

My guess for the second week bonuses: The original X-Com five game pack and a Civ game or two.

Now $5.16. I've got two tabs at $5.12. That might be the best we see.
Yeah, at least in the short term, $5.12 looks solid. I haven't seen lower. I wouldn't care to make specific predictions since I'm not sure the BTA tier is sufficiently broadly appealing to.

Edit: I meant to add 6.5k bundles sold, so volatility should slow down.

I've got $5.12 too. I'll probably go $1 for Declassified & Darkness II, but not sure I want to BTA right now just to get Spec Ops. I'll see what the bonuses are next week.
I've got $5.16. I think I'm gonna lock in at $1 for Darkness 2 and DRM-free Bioshock (didn't expect to see any of these DRM-free) and then decide whether or not to up payment depending on next week's bonuses. I'm missing Spec Ops and Mafia 2, so if they throw in something like BL1 GOTY, I'm in.

The only game I don't have is The Bureau... and I'm finding it really tough to pay a dollar for that since it doesn't include any DLC. Let alone $20 for Enemy Unknown.

My guess for the second week bonuses: The original X-Com five game pack and a Civ game or two.
It's easily worth a buck.

Good bundle, although 2K games go on sale so damn often that you would have to be living underneath an awfully big toaster to not already own most of them.

In for a buck for the Darkness.

Yeah, I agree about Spec Ops. If you're missing that one out of the BTA and locked in at $5.12, you could do a lot worse with your $4.

This isn't HiB13, but I'm still pretty happy. We were overdue for a publisher bundle.

Just relieved it isn't Mobile or PC/Android. :)

My guess for bonuses:

DLC for one/some of the 8 games already available

Civ V since it's already been free

maybe Borderlands?

"DLC?" Go buy it.

CiV was bundled in Sid bundle, so I doubt. Borderlands is one of my guesses too.
I was thinking that about DLC too. If they do add any, it'll most likely be for the $20 tier games just to get more people to buy that tier and inflate the average.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Borderlands vanilla that was added and not GOTY.

Good bundle, although 2K games go on sale so damn often that you would have to be living underneath an awfully big toaster to not already own most of them.

In for a buck for the Darkness.
The Darkness being one of the most heavily discounted of the lot.... :whistle2:|

This isn't HiB13, but I'm still pretty happy. We were overdue for a publisher bundle.

Just relieved it isn't Mobile or PC/Android. :)
Worst Humble bundle in a while. At least their crappy android/repeat/comic/misc ones don't blow raspberries and laugh at me. :oldman:

*sigh* they just had to be assholes and put xcom in the $20 tier. In for $1 for Darkness 2 and The Bureau. Would have BTA right away if I didn't already have spec Ops on PC and Bioshock 2 on PS3, for now I'll just hedge until the other bonuses are released.

NBA 2K14 could be a possible bonus. 15 will be out in a couple months, and it fits the pattern of games many of us have purchased from various Amazon promotions.

The $1 tier will be nice since I only have bioshock.  Only need borderlands 2 now.  Even if that gets added the frustration of trying to get the DLC cheaper than just picking up the GOTY probably wouldn't be worth it.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Borderlands vanilla that was added and not GOTY.
You know what would be funny? If Borderlands GOTY was added next week, just as the Gamespy removal patch hits. Gearbox says it's working on it, so...

(Also it would be rad if they removed the Securom DRM activation too.)

Darkness II was one of the most heartbreaking games I have ever played. Its short, but the good, doesn't wear out its welcome, kind of short.

Spec Ops and its choices lose a bit on multiple playthroughs, but it has some amazing scripted sequences.

NBA 2K14 could be a possible bonus. 15 will be out in a couple months, and it fits the pattern of games many of us have purchased from various Amazon promotions.
As I recall the NBA 2K13 announcers ridiculed me during every game attempt so I can't say I'm too excited about that possibility. I've tried to forget but I still can't feel good about myself.

Honestly, I'm deliriously happy with this bundle.

I had written off the Tuesday bundles entirely and instead resigned myself to the thought that the only bundles that matter are on Thursday - and even then are really hit-or-miss.

I own most of the games already - like most people here.  But the rest I just have in my "Inventory" as trade bait.

I did the BTA as an act of thanks....and blind hope (for the next revealed games).

bread's done
Back