Humble Bundle Thread

Only want No Time to Explain (Opinions anyone?). Already have or don't want the rest and not sure to spend a dollar on some local multiplayer game I'll likely never play.

Only want No Time to Explain (Opinions anyone?). Already have or don't want the rest and not sure to spend a dollar on some local multiplayer game I'll likely never play.
Check your PMs. :bouncy:

developers get to pick the tier their intellectual properties are in right?
You'd assume so, but there's a chance they take Humble's suggestion on where their game should go.

I'm into you guys. Talking shit about Stardust to dissuade people in getting/activating it so you can sell off the relatively expensive (well not anymore) card drops before the masses catch on. Tsk tsk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh any time something hits a bundle the card prices are shit but even moreso for Humble which is, like, so mainstream.

Except in rare instances it's just not even worth fussing over trying to be first to sell off cards anymore. Even Spoder doesn't worry about that at this point.

I'm into you guys. Talking shit about Stardust to dissuade people in getting/activating it so you can sell off the relatively expensive (well not anymore) card drops before the masses catch on. Tsk tsk.
Actually, I almost got it for $0.33 from a bundle split but decided not to because local MP games aren't worth +1ing for me.

Meh any time something hits a bundle the card prices are shit but even moreso for Humble which is, like, so mainstream.

Except in rare instances it's just not even worth fussing over trying to be first to sell off cards anymore. Even Spoder doesn't worry about that at this point.
Yeah, I don't really care anymore at this point. The only time it matters for me is for foil cards that have high buy orders which is rare anyway.

Most foils these days I can't even give away. They're really hard to move and I hate getting them anymore because I know it will just sit on the market for months unless I sell it for 3 cents.

Sadly, anymore there's just more people trying to make fake money than there are people willing to pay for jpegs.

Who knew?

Huh. The Telltale bundle is missing Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands.

Guess they sold waaaaaaaaaaay too many copies of those.

That could be because it's not really worth it considering 2K Australia closed shop. I don't expect much more DLC from them. :(
The two DLC characters are really good (Jack and The Baroness). Sadly there's only one story DLC, but it's quite good (Claptastic Voyage). The last one is a well-done, but kinda boring arena that is repeatable.

It's not up the the standards of the BL and BL2 stuff, but it's worth getting on sale.

The two DLC characters are really good (Jack and The Baroness). Sadly there's only one story DLC, but it's quite good (Claptastic Voyage). The last one is a well-done, but kinda boring arena that is repeatable.

It's not up the the standards of the BL and BL2 stuff, but it's worth getting on sale.
I played Claptastic Voyage, and it's very much a good kind of different. The levels are pretty great, even though there are a few gaps in the scenery that you can get stuck in if you like to jump everywhere for exploits like I do. The repeatable arena at the end of Claptastic is great for getting glitched weapons, which aren't that bad themselves. Haven't played the new characters yet, but yeah...the Season Pass is like $30 normally for this game, right? It doesn't have enough in it to merit the purchase, even at $7.50, and I think that's why SP isn't on Humble. BL2 had some great SP material, but this is like getting Tiny Tina and nothing else--not that you need anything else, really, for BL2, but content-wise it's much less. It's hard to fit in more canonical DLC content into the Pre-Sequel since CV already fills the gaps nicely.

Besides that, 2K and Gearbox are devoting most of their resources to BL3 at the moment.

Huh. The Telltale bundle is missing Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands.

Yeah, i saw that. I guess it's a pass for now.
Also passing on double fine, only want broken age, have all the rest.
I'll just wait to spoder that.

well it's a good thing i bought it when it was available. cuz i luvs me some backlogging games i may never play, especially if i deny those games to someone that may actually WANT to play them...

Still on the fence with the DF bundle.  Ten bucks for Grim Fandango, Massive Chalice, Hack&Slash and Spacebase seems pretty good.  The problem is GF is the only one I really want and although the rest are sure to be bundled, I'm afraid if GF sees a bundle it'll be at a high tier.  What to do, what to do...

[quote name="cyrus386" post="12915823" timestamp="1442062970"]Still on the fence with the DF bundle. Ten bucks for Grim Fandango, Massive Chalice, Hack&Slash and Spacebase seems pretty good. The problem is GF is the only one I really want and although the rest are sure to be bundled, I'm afraid if GF sees a bundle it'll be at a high tier. What to do, what to do...[/quote]
When I bought a copy of Hack and Slash from an earlier sale l, it came with a free copy of Space base. Not sure if that still applies, but you may be able to get another game and spacebase may come along for the ride.

When I bought a copy of Hack and Slash from an earlier sale l, it came with a free copy of Space base. Not sure if that still applies, but you may be able to get another game and spacebase may come along for the ride.
Ah right, I forgot about that promo. I believe they changed it, but if anyone could confirm I think it would be enough to push me over the edge.

Still on the fence with the DF bundle. Ten bucks for Grim Fandango, Massive Chalice, Hack&Slash and Spacebase seems pretty good. The problem is GF is the only one I really want and although the rest are sure to be bundled, I'm afraid if GF sees a bundle it'll be at a high tier. What to do, what to do...
just do it man.. the bundle god needs more sacrifices. considering this is Double Fine and they are not shy of bundling their games AT ALL.

So, I bought some stuff for the Double Fine bundle, and when I activated Hack n' Slash, it gave me a gift copy of Spacebase, and when I activated Spacebase, it gave me a gift Copy of Hack n' Slash. So it looks like whatever promo was going on still is.

Weak unlocks and an overall weak bundle. For Android bundles, I really like it when they release games new to the platform.
They've done that with some of the PC and Android bundles, but have they done that with any of the mobile bundles?

New Humble Bundle - Total War:

• Medieval II: Total War Collection
  • Viking: Battle for Asgard
  • Shogun: Total War Collection
  • Total War: ROME Original Soundtrack
  • Total War: ARENA Beta Access Key + Exclusive Shield + 3D Printer File
  • Total War: WARHAMMER Exclusive Illustrated Campaign Map
  • Total War Battles: KINGDOM Exclusive Heraldry + In-Game Gold
  • Total War eBooks
Beat the Average for the above and:

• MEDIEVAL: Total War Collection
  • Empire: Total War Collection
  • Total War: ARENA In-Game Gold
  • Humble Store 66% off Total War: ATTILA coupon
Pay $15 or more for all of the above and:

• Total War ROME II Emperor Edition
  • Total War ROME II Wrath of Sparta + Caesar in Gaul + Nomadic Tribes + Pirates and Raiders
Pay $30 or more for everything above and:

• Humble Total War Bundle T-Shirt
New Humble Store Promotion - Build Your Own Kalypso Bundle

Now the question is - do these grant you the TF2 items you get for owning these games? :p

Edit: Okay seriously though, $15 for a $60 game and $45 of DLC expansions for it isn't too shabby.

Total War bundle is not bad. I already own Rome II, so Im not even considering the $15 tier, but considering BTA. Gonna wait and see where the price goes. I'm in for around $4, but its got a ways to drop yet (currently $5.49).

I've scrupulously avoided buying Total War games because I felt that either the Grand Master Collection was due to go lower than the ~$41 it's been showing up for on sale since 2012, or that the collection would see some decent bundling that included DLC.

I guess that means I made the right call.

So the only things that aren't included as of now are:

Total War: Shogun 2 (and DLCs)

Napoleon: Total War (and DLCs)

Total War Battles: Shogun (Mobile port)

I'm guessing Total War Battles: Shogun and Napoleon Total War will be second week BTA unlocks. Shogun 2 has a LOT of DLC and a separate $30 expansion, no way they'll stick that in a BTA.

Edit: Heh, to add to what gilby said - I've been seeing lots and lots of retail copies of these games at the flea markets I go to. I'd been considering buying some of those to activate them on Steam...

I'm so glad I held off from doing that.

I'm guessing Total War Battles: Shogun and Napoleon Total War will be second week BTA unlocks. Shogun 2 has a LOT of DLC and a separate $30 expansion, no way they'll stick that in a BTA.
What about Total War: Rome 1 - Collection + Alexander [expansion]?

I only see Total War: Rome 1 soundtrack there; not the game + expansions.

Both Shogun 2 base game and Napoleon Collection have shown up in previous Humble bundles. They'd make some sense for additions. I'd like to see any or all of those three, myself.

bread's done
Back