Humble Bundle Thread

Pretty weak for a numbered bundle... although that stopped meaning anything years ago.  The monthlies are the new numbered bundles.

I miss that HitlerCat guy. He really knew how to run a country. He colluded with Russians bigly but back then it was fine to collude with Russians, absolutely fine. Nowadays, not so fine. Who knew? I did obviously. Absolutely no collusion.

Also, Stormeow Daniels is still a lying slut. We NEVER had sex. She's not even my type. Blonde, with yuge boobs. Not my type at all. Plus, I DID use a condom. FAKE MEWS!
I missed my favorite kitty. Hi. *pets*

I missed my favorite kitty. Hi. *pets*
animal-12.gif

Someone let Gianni di Poopuccino know that Humble is copying them yet again with the Bizarre Books bundle!

$1

• K is for Knifeball by Jory John
  • Fart Tootorial by Dan DiSorbo
  • The Moustache Grower's Guide by Lucien Edwards
  • Movies R Fun! by Josh Cooley
  • Zombies Hate Stuff by Greg Stones
  • 99 Ways to Open a Beer Bottle by Brett Stern
  • Rude Hand Gestures by Romana Lefevre
$8 (really)

• Dancing with Cats by Burton Silver
  • Cats Are Weird by Jeffrey Brown
  • Name That Show by Paul Rogers
  • The Pirate Handbook by Pat Croce
  • How to Swear Around the World by Jay Sacher
  • Sh*t Rough Drafts by Paul Laudiero
  • Taxi Driver Wisdom: 20th Anniversary Edition by Risa Mickenberg (advice: don't talk to them if they don't see nobody else, punk)
$15 (too much)

• Book of Beer Awesomeness by Ben Applebaum
  • Zombies by Don Roff
  • Chain Saw Confidential by Gunnar Hansen
  • Urawaza by Lisa Katayama
  • Forgetful Gentleman by Nathan Tan
  • Ultimate Book Trivia by Scott McNeely

Last edited by a moderator:
I was interested in KSP like 3-4 years ago. I think that ship may have sailed for me, but still really solid early unlocks. Very satisfied with Outlast 2 in this month's.

Reveals aren't bad, Tomb Raider Go is supposed to be alright, and I'll take Outlast 2, thought that might be part of a headliner at some point. Kerbal Space Program is a pretty good early unlock although I have no interest in Dead Rising 4, Ruiner doesn't excite me but I'll take it.

I was interested in KSP like 3-4 years ago. I think that ship may have sailed for me, but still really solid early unlocks. Very satisfied with Outlast 2 in this month's.
I think I'm in the same boat on Kerbal. It's a game that I like the idea of playing, but in practice I'd probably get too overwhelmed by the mechanics and depth and get frustrated over time. Still great to see it as an early unlock.

I think I'm in the same boat on Kerbal. It's a game that I like the idea of playing, but in practice I'd probably get too overwhelmed by the mechanics and depth and get frustrated over time. Still great to see it as an early unlock.
Yeah, exactly. I was excited to see it because I know a lot of people are going to be happy with that, but ultimately I don't think it's for me.

Surprised none of the LEGO games besides the Star Wars ones have appeared in Humble Bundles. One of the more recent games would make a good unlock for a future monthly. Perhaps Metal Gear Solid V will be an early unlock at some point, as will Divinity Original Sin. Outlast 2 as a non-early unlock is the real surprise for this month, as I would have expected it to be a headliner. 

Outlast 2 was on my want to play list, along with Tomb Raider Go. The rest I knew little about, but will at least play Subterrain and AER. Laser League I may play with my sis. Pretty solid month, and next months is great. Been wanting Dead Rising 4 and Ruiner. Kerbal looks alright, but just not my type of game.

I really wish I was more capable of handling horror games because Outlast 2 looks fantastic. But when the gameplay loop is stealth -> run -> hide without any way of defending yourself, I'm immediately out. I'm fine with combat-based horror games, but Outlast, Amnesia, Alien Isolation, etc just fuck me up. I've actually been hoping for RE7 to appear as an early unlock because I feel like that's more up my alley. I know that still has running and hiding, but at least there's a combat element to it.

I really wish I was more capable of handling horror games because Outlast 2 looks fantastic. But when the gameplay loop is stealth -> run -> hide without any way of defending yourself, I'm immediately out. I'm fine with combat-based horror games, but Outlast, Amnesia, Alien Isolation, etc just fuck me up. I've actually been hoping for RE7 to appear as an early unlock because I feel like that's more up my alley. I know that still has running and hiding, but at least there's a combat element to it.
Want to sell your code?

Looks like the guy who stays up all night because he can't sleep couldn't outlast Outlast. ;)

Decent bundle this month. Next month looks bad, only thing of interest is Dead Rising 4 and that franchise is getting stale. Kerbal has been out for way too long to be a headliner, the non-featured titles have to be less appealing.

Looks like the guy who stays up all night because he can't sleep couldn't outlast Outlast. ;)

Decent bundle this month. Next month looks bad, only thing of interest is Dead Rising 4 and that franchise is getting stale. Kerbal has been out for way too long to be a headliner, the non-featured titles have to be less appealing.
That's fine. Just send your copy of Kerbal my way so you don't have to worry about it.

bread's done
Back