Humble Origin Bundle - Steam keys - 8/22: C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising and Populous added

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1+
  • Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dead Space 3 - Origin only
  • Medal of Honor

Beat the Average
  • Battlefield 3 - Origin only
  • The Sims 3 + Starter Pack - Origin Only
  • C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising*
  • Populous* - Origin Only
*Included for all purchases, regardless of price, made before 11 AM PST on 8/22.

Steam keys are provided unless otherwise noted. All games are on Origin. Keys are individual for each game on both platforms.

The money in this bundle goes to charity, not Origin/EA.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone having trouble paying with Amazon Payment or Google Wallet? Paypal seems to be working, but I really don't want to use my Paypal account.

It looks like my Sims 3 Late Night DLC code isn't working. Hmmph.
there are special redemption instructions for those. You have to login to the sims3 site and redeem it through there. However they say to login with your origin email/pass and while it doesnt say mine is invalid it never actually logs me on

ok, stupid question. if i use a key for one of the games that have both origin/steam, will it "lock out" the key on the other platform? say i use the burnout key on steam, can i give the origin key to a friend? any help is appreciated.

Anyone having trouble paying with Amazon Payment or Google Wallet? Paypal seems to be working, but I really don't want to use my Paypal account.
I payed with Amazon Payments and I got an email that said Amazon needs to review my purchase but should be done within 24 hours.

Got the bundle- don't want Medal of Honor or Burnout Paradise. If you want the Steam key, just reply and I'll send it to you. First come first serve.

I payed with Amazon Payments and I got an email that said Amazon needs to review my purchase but should be done within 24 hours.
I finally got through with Amazon Payments. I think they are hammered at this point with all the requests to pay through Amazon and Google.

I remember a while back my Origin account got hacked and never bothered to recover it seeing as all I had was BF3 and then the collection of free ones from that Origin coupon fiasco.

I am tempted to just make a new account completely with this bundle then and not even try and recover my old one hahah

Just in case anybody didn't read the topic all the way through, most of the games come with Steam Keys: Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Burnout, Crysis 2, and Medal of Honor. The rest need Origin. So that should lessen anybody's concern a bit if they have Origin issues.

Also: just posted, but want to make sure everyone sees it so somebody can take advantage:if you want my Steam Key for Burnout or Medal of Honor, I don't want them and am looking to give them away (free).

Edit: Just gave away Medal of Honor. Burnout is still up for grabs.

Edit: Just gave away Burnout. To those who got the games, I hope you enjoy them! To everyone else...grab the deal, it's just a buck (plus it goes to charity, can't go wrong)!

I don't mind Origin. It runs smoothly on my PC. I've been playing KoA the last week or so through it with no issues. I'll double add these games to Steam and Origin just because I can.

I'm curious if anyone knows if I already have russian BF3, if I BTA on this can I also have the US version along side that or will it not let me apply it to my account?

I need help with redeeming The Sims 3 Date Night DLC Community Key. The instructions on Humble do not state they you have to register to the Sims 3 community website. When I logged in I am asked to register and with a serial key. I entered both Sims 3 and Date Night DLC code in the field but they are both 1 bracket short. I right clicked my Sims 3 in origin to try the product code listed there but that one does not work as well. 

Has anyone been successful?

http://imgur.com/78r2LPO

Just in case anybody didn't read the topic all the way through, most of the games come with Steam Keys: Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, Burnout, Crysis 2, and Medal of Honor. The rest need Origin. So that should lessen anybody's concern a bit if they have Origin issues.

Also: just posted, but want to make sure everyone sees it so somebody can take advantage:if you want my Steam Key for Burnout or Medal of Honor, I don't want them and am looking to give them away (free).

Edit: Just gave away Medal of Honor. Burnout is still up for grabs.
Thanks a lot man. :)

ok, stupid question. if i use a key for one of the games that have both origin/steam, will it "lock out" the key on the other platform? say i use the burnout key on steam, can i give the origin key to a friend? any help is appreciated.
Just to put your fears to rest using a key for one client does NOT lock out the key of the other client. I used all keys for both Origin and Steam just fine.

I was more than happy to toss some money at this. I didn't BTA just because I already played BF3 quite a bit on PS3 and even though I want The Sims 3 I'm put off just by the sheer amount of DLC/expansions for it.

The games with both steam and origin keys, can I use one myself and give the other to a friend and we both can play?

Edit: looks like someone answered this question few posts up. :)

Question: You get both the Steam and the Origin key for all games (minus DS3).

Are both keys redeemable?

Thanks
You also don't get keys for Battlefield 3 or Sims 3 for steam (since they're not available on steam afaik). I wonder if you get double origin keys for this. I know some Steam EA games also redeem on Origin.

As a true CAG I can confirm that redeeming Steam Key for Crysis 2 Maximum Ed. gives you ANOTHER key for Origin...

EDIT: Same case for MoH!

EDIT2: Same case for Burnout!

What?!? This just blew my mind, I don't even know which direction is up anymore.
All those belief I have since I was a child shattered just like that!

Next they will tell us Santa Claus is not real!

Cant stand origin.

Trying to redeem my ******* codes and it just sits there and loading the damn screen.

Instead of just going with the default charity split, might I suggest Watsi?

EA might get the deduction, but your money will more directly impact someone's health than donating to one of the big boys or a lobbying group.

...or finally give that Humble Tip you've been putting off.

This deal is EPIC.  

I honestly was about to re-buy Battlefield 3 for PC because I just built a rig.  Man.  Glad I waited!!

So stoked.  BF3 alone is worth 5 bucks.

EA might get the deduction, but your money will more directly impact someone's health than donating to one of the big boys or a lobbying group.
The deduction won't mean much unless you itemize, and most of us are not itemizing.

I allocated all of my donation to the American Red Cross and put zero for the Humble Tip to punish them for pairing up with EA. It's the principle of the thing.

I need help with redeeming The Sims 3 Date Night DLC Community Key. The instructions on Humble do not state they you have to register to the Sims 3 community website. When I logged in I am asked to register and with a serial key. I entered both Sims 3 and Date Night DLC code in the field but they are both 1 bracket short. I right clicked my Sims 3 in origin to try the product code listed there but that one does not work as well.

Has anyone been successful?

http://imgur.com/78r2LPO
If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated and I have contacted Humble as well.

THANKS! :)

Oh man Origin's code redemption window is NOT loading for me at all. It's been almost 10 mins.

You had ONE job Origin...

But amazing deal. Thanks alot OP!

wow...good deal.  I beat the average mainly to grab Sims 3.  Great deal.  I already have some of the games on Origin, but no biggie since the price was so good.

bread's done
Back