Humble Origin Bundle - Steam keys - 8/22: C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising and Populous added

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1+
  • Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dead Space 3 - Origin only
  • Medal of Honor

Beat the Average
  • Battlefield 3 - Origin only
  • The Sims 3 + Starter Pack - Origin Only
  • C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising*
  • Populous* - Origin Only
*Included for all purchases, regardless of price, made before 11 AM PST on 8/22.

Steam keys are provided unless otherwise noted. All games are on Origin. Keys are individual for each game on both platforms.

The money in this bundle goes to charity, not Origin/EA.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else been having trouble trying to redeem codes on Origin? Mine is stuck on the loading circle icon.
Everyone is redeeming keys at once and Origin can't handle it lol. I managed to activate all of my keys except for Mirror's Edge as I keep getting connection resets because it's taking so long to activate.

The deduction won't mean much unless you itemize, and most of us are not itemizing.

I allocated all of my donation to the American Red Cross and put zero for the Humble Tip to punish them for pairing up with EA. It's the principle of the thing.
Das ok I will push all of mine to Humble tips to make up for your difference.

Has anyone else been having trouble trying to redeem codes on Origin? Mine is stuck on the loading circle icon.
Yeah it's doing that for me too. It eventually goes through, but you gotta wait a little bit on each "next" screen, but it should eventually go through (at least it has for me so far).

If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated and I have contacted Humble as well.

THANKS! :)
I assume their servers are jacked up or swamped. I had issues when I bought the spore collection and it turns out their servers are just randomly down alot. So when I got it I had to wait a few days for them to come up to actually create an online profile.

So far for the sims it recognizes my login (does not say invalid which I have seen before) but it just boots me back to the new user registration screen. This seemed familiar to what spore did as well

BTA immediately when I realized it was 100% to charity. I can only see the average going up too, even though don't I even care that much about BF3 and The Sims 3, felt I might as well.
Same here. Already had Mirrors Edge and Burnout on Origin, and tbh none are games I was eager to buy, but Dead Space could be interesting, and my brother-in-law plays BF3 and he's coming to live with us.

Also, some amazing charities. Had to BTA. First time I didn't leave a humble tip though, decided to do all charity

I just gotta say that Humble Bundle delivers again, and all they had to do was quit it with those awful indie games. Triple-A big budget titles for life.

I'm in for a dollar. This is still not enough to make me accept Origin.

I do appreciate that the majority of the games do come with a steam key.

Wow! :hot:

My opinion of EA has changed a bit. Not only did they bundle some great AAA games, they even added some more recent titles. To top that all off, all proceeds are going to charity (and some to Humble Tip). Making things even better... STEAM KEYS!

Bravo EA  :applause:

This deal is crazy.  I think I will finally install Origin now.... which is exactly what they were hoping for. I am going to wait a day or two for the rush to die down though.

wow what a great bundle, totally worth it just for Dead Space 3 alone. I bought BTA just so I could get The Sims 3, I've been wanting to try this game for a long time now.

Seriously whoever at humble bundle got EA to do this. Deserves major props for this. And whoever is EA's new PR head also deserves props. They got rid of the online pass, and now this?! and it all goes to charity! Now all we need is for EA to make SIm City playable offline.

And if there are any BTA extra...I think it might be Sim City or Sim City 4 or the whole collection.  

I'm seriously considering switching to PC permanently if these deals keep up. I've gotten more games on PC this year then my consoles, all because of humble bundle.. and for less then $10.

$5.  Been wanting to complete the Dead Space trilogy and give Battlefield 3 a go on my pc.  Get home from work to see this bundle alright alright alright

Ok, this has forever ceased to be about indie games.

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering switching to PC permanently if these deals keep up. I've gotten more games on PC this year then my consoles, all because of humble bundle.. and for less then $10.
PC is my primary choice for gaming, Playstation is my choice for both media and gaming, Xbox is just for Halo or xbox arcade games not on steam or PSN

Wish there was a clue on bonuses. I only need DS3. If Crysis 3 was confirmed Id buy above average.

Wish there was a clue on bonuses. I only need DS3. If Crysis 3 was confirmed Id buy above average
Then drop $1 on it. If Crysis 3 becomes a bonus you get both + a bunch of other games for $1. If Crysis 3 doesn't become a bonus you get DS3 + a bunch of other games for $1.

Wish there was a clue on bonuses. I only need DS3. If Crysis 3 was confirmed Id buy above average.
Dead Space 2 seems likely with 1 and 3 being included.

Last edited:
Dead Space 2 seems likely with 1 and 3 being included.
I would say it's not likely to be included. It's rather a trap to convince people to buy Dead Space 2, like it was with Indie Gala with Mass Effect 2. This is my prime candidate to be included, because it already hit a bundle in the past.

Paid $1. I would have BTA'd, but the lack of Steam code for The Sims 3 calmed me down.

For the sake of any latecomers, $4.53 is the lowest that the BTA has been.
I'm new to the Humble business, so I paid $4.87 thinking that's what I had to do in order to BTA. Nickel and diming charity, so I'm not complaining - just sayin' "I didn't get it," at the time.

Seriously whoever at humble bundle got EA to do this. Deserves major props for this. And whoever is EA's new PR head also deserves props. They got rid of the online pass, and now this?! and it all goes to charity! Now all we need is for EA to make SIm City playable offline.

And if there are any BTA extra...I think it might be Sim City or Sim City 4 or the whole collection.
no u mean all we need ea to put their game back on steam then everyone happy until then i still hate ea but love humblee bundle and hate humble bundle for making me feel lllike wasting money too early lol

I've been sitting here all week thinking "I really want a Sims 3 deal, I want to play that game right now." Damn EA, nice PR move with the all to charity bit.

FYI To everyone who was having the same issue I was.

Just got an e-mail from Humble Bundle and they are looking into the problem I was having with The Sims 3 Date Night Community DLC code. It seems I was not the only one.

There website it is updated as well it now says "The Sims 3 Date Night DLC will appear here, after some technical difficulties are sorted out!"

Just beat the average, paid through Amazon payments, and now it's been processing for the past 5-10 minutes. I did get an email though that my debit card on my Amazon account has been charged... just no email with the humble bundle games. Never had an issue before.

Edit: nvm, went through finally. Also any of these games activate on steam?

Went ahead and beat the average. Wish all the games were redeemable on Steam, but oh well, it's still a great bundle. Thanks for the heads up!

would love it if i could actually redeem the games....got Dead Space 3 to go through but haven't been able to get it to pull up for an hour.... Origin blows.

Seriously just $5.00 on it. It's for charity and besides you can trade for what you don't want to someone who does want it. But right now while this bundle is still live all the games are worth .25-2.50 at the most.  Battlefield is worth the $5.00 and DS3

Yeah, I'm having the same problem with Origin. It boots up and logs me in, but when I click to redeem a serial code it just hangs forever. Their servers must be getting slammed right now.

no u mean all we need ea to put their game back on steam then everyone happy until then i still hate ea but love humblee bundle and hate humble bundle for making me feel lllike wasting money too early lol
Honestly I don't care about EA. I hardly ever buy EA games for my PC unless it's like crazy and insanely cheap. but this I can get behind it's all going to charity and they are all AAA games. I mean I'm sure I'm sure one day EA will allow the sale of their games on steam someday (SMH while saying that) but who know. might as well enjoy this while we can

bread's done
Back