Humble Origin Bundle - Steam keys - 8/22: C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising and Populous added

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
$1+
  • Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Dead Space 3 - Origin only
  • Medal of Honor

Beat the Average
  • Battlefield 3 - Origin only
  • The Sims 3 + Starter Pack - Origin Only
  • C&C: Red Alert 3 - Uprising*
  • Populous* - Origin Only
*Included for all purchases, regardless of price, made before 11 AM PST on 8/22.

Steam keys are provided unless otherwise noted. All games are on Origin. Keys are individual for each game on both platforms.

The money in this bundle goes to charity, not Origin/EA.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing bundle as always, lots of great games in this and I appreciate that they gave us two platforms to choose from.

I'm still waiting for FTL to find its way in to Humble's bundle... one of these days.

Ok, I did the unthinkable. I installed Origin in my computer.

Will somebody add me?  Im kinda lonely there. :(

Origin ID: Mnemnoch_Caine

I cant get the Sims 3 Date Night DLC installed because it asks for The Sims 3 serial but apparently, the serials for Sims 3 from this bundle are missing a number sequence (about 4 numbers)... Any clues?

AHA! JK, it lets you sign up for the Sims Community even if you leave the Serial blank! Thanks anyways!

Damn, looks like Origin is having a ton of problems redeeming codes right now (wonder why haha), but mostly blows because I only BTA to see if my shitty laptop would run Sims 3 and looks like I'll have to wait to give it a go. Oh well, back to Netflixxx I guess.

So wait whats the deal with the sims 3? Im installing it and its asking for a serial number. None of which match up for me to enter.This is on Origin btw

Um, so I paid with paypal, and I've been sitting on a page that says "While you are waiting for PayPal to process the transaction, please consider spreading the word!" for like 5 minutes now. I've already gotten a Paypal receipt in my email. This has never happened before, and the bundle isn't showing in my library when I check it in a new window. Has this happened before?

Um, so I paid with paypal, and I've been sitting on a page that says "While you are waiting for PayPal to process the transaction, please consider spreading the word!" for like 5 minutes now. I've already gotten a Paypal receipt in my email. This has never happened before, and the bundle isn't showing in my library when I check it in a new window. Has this happened before?
Same problem here. I ended up e-mailing them and moving on.

I've never had that happen before but it did happen to me when I tried to purchase this bundle. Not sure what happened but I am probably going to email them about it.

I'm in the same boat, emailed support and gave them the trans id, no reply yet but i trust that they'll sort it out :D

So I just bought a bundle for a friend, and its stuck on paypal as well. Do we just exit off of it and wait for them to resend it?

Hmmm, so you have a Paypal button?

Anyone besides me NOT see a Paypal button?

I see Credit Card, Amazon, Google, Bitcoin.

Hmmm, so you have a Paypal button?

Anyone besides me NOT see a Paypal button?

I see Credit Card, Amazon, Google, Bitcoin.
Odd, I paid with Paypal but now that I refreshed the page I noticed that option is gone. I only see the options that you mentioned above.

What?!? This just blew my mind, I don't even know which direction is up anymore.
It's the direction that my Steam Backlog Boner is pointing right now.

I paid with Paypal but Humble didn't register the payment yet. Never saw that happen before. Also the payment page shows every option available except Paypal for me now. I'll check back tomorrow.

It still freaks me out a bit when I watch the awesome videos they make and they show the video playing that I'm watching IN the video.(as they scroll down the payment page)

I think its funny that Origin is trying to get customers and the code redemption is broken on their end right now..............Man I understand the hate for this service.

I think its funny that Origin is trying to get customers and the code redemption is broken on their end right now..............Man I understand the hate for this service.
Give them a break, they have raised 2M for charity in less than 12 hours. They also gave Steam keys for most of the games, they did not have to do that at all considering it is a competition service. They have sold something like 400,000 units, of course there are going to be issues in that short of a time period.

Give them a break, they have raised 2M for charity in less than 12 hours. They also gave Steam keys for most of the games, they did not have to do that at all considering it is a competition service. They have sold something like 400,000 units, of course there are going to be issues in that short of a time period.
You're right, and it is a hell of a deal. I don't want to hate them for being overloaded. It was just an observation.

I wish they would compete well because it will help prices for all of us.

I wasn't expecting the BTA to be so low. Definitely not below $5. Spent $4.65 to get everything. If the bonus is Mass Effect 3 or Kingdoms of Amalur, I'll freak.

Thanks OP.  I had most of the games in both tiers, but have actually been debating grabbing Mirror's Edge for a while so this was perfect, basically got it for a dollar, and got Battlefield and the first Dead Space for free, and a couple of other games for friends.

And here comes the entitled whining about how EA is epic fail for getting slammed early on. In only 7 hours and 5 minutes, they've sold over 480,000 bundles of 6-8 games, so do the key math. This isn't an Amazon Flash Sale either; we've got 13 days to go and it's not as if the average is going to rocket to over double the current price. Besides if you have a problem with donating an extra quarter to CHARITY while getting 8 AAA games for less than lunch at Taco Bell would cost, then you need to put flyers up on local telephone poles for your lost soul. The angst over momentary system glitches illustrates Carrie Fisher's quip that instant gratification takes too long.

10 years ago today a blackout struck the Northeast putting 50 million people in the dark and it took days to get everyone back online. If it takes several hours to get your keys, you'll live. If you're so ill that you won't make it, GET TO A HOSPITAL!!!!

bread's done
Back