"I don't know how to quit you, OTT" - senorwoohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Got a coupon from GS for 30% extra trade in credit if trading towards a Wii game.

I wonder if I have anything to trade in. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Dude, this week's GS coupon is +50% credit on Wii gaymes.

I traded in 2 copies of Mario/Sonic for $27.xx that I got at Blockbuster for $10 with that coupon

[quote name='manthing']Dude, this week's GS coupon is +50% credit on Wii gaymes.

I traded in 2 copies of Mario/Sonic for $27.xx that I got at Blockbuster for $10 with that coupon[/QUOTE]
...Yeah? I don't have any Wii games to trade in, or I would use that coupon.

If anyone want to take a shot at making me a sig.
1231275028.jpg

I would like her horizontal with her feet pointing to the left. You can cut out the extra shadows by her hand and the extra paint splatter on the outer extremes.

[quote name='Rocko']...Yeah? I don't have any Wii games to trade in, or I would use that coupon.[/quote]

My bad, I misread your post, and didn't see the +30% was towards a Wii game.

The slam dunk competition was decent, but I thought last years was better.

My mom lives near dallas, so I want to go to the all star weekend next year and see LeBron. How much do tickets run for that usually?

Damn I have not cared about the The Simpsons in while....but I am excited for this HD one for some reason.

[quote name='Maklershed']What are Amsterdam style mashed potatoes?[/QUOTE]

Basically, make mashed potatoes (milk or cream & sour cream), then add sauerkraut to taste. If you like sauerkraut, add a lot. If you don't, put a little.

It sounds like a budge concoction, but man, it's my favorite way of making mashed potatoes.

[quote name='Maklershed']The Simpsons looks great in HD.[/QUOTE]

Yes!
Is this the first episode? Are they all gonna be HD from now on?

[quote name='seanr1221']Manthing, any other good flips besides the Mario&Sonic one?[/quote]

It's not worth looking.

I went to a dozen stores over the past 3 days, and only one had the Wii gaymes.

But, if you find a store that has them, here's the Trade In Values with this week's GS coupon:

Smash Bros: $32
Zelda TP: $24
Mario Galaxy: $27.20
Mario&Sonic: $27.20

[quote name='manthing']It's not worth looking.

I went to a dozen stores over the past 3 days, and only one had the Wii gaymes.

But, if you find a store that has them, here's the Trade In Values with this week's GS coupon:

Smash Bros: $32
Zelda TP: $24
Mario Galaxy: $27.20
Mario&Sonic: $27.20[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I don't have work tomorrow morning so I'm going to check out my store.

[quote name='seanr1221']Thanks. I don't have work tomorrow morning so I'm going to check out my store.[/quote]

Forgot to mention those prices include the EDGE 10%

I just don't understand stuff like sudo apt-get blah blah and stuff.

Oh, and GIMP just won't load when I try to start it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back