I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
::takes out earrings:: Step up, staank!

I might get on for a bit, but we got a party to go to tonight. :whistle2:k
He :)roll:) might be getting on there too, though. :whistle2:\

I'm liking Bully so far. $15 well spent. :)

[quote name='zewone']fuckin' hot today.

I got my first Mighty Mugg.

Symbiote Spider-Mang. :cool:

Seems like he's semi tough to find.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen him yet. I keep seeing a ton of Dr. Doom and the Hulk, but none of the new wave of Marvel characters yet.

I've been resisting the Mugg drug for awhile now

I've introduced them to my family, and they all love em

Then they ask if I collecet them and I say no...

Once Thor comes out, I know it's all over

:cry:

Boo...you aint gotta tell him about me, right?

[quote name='manthing']Way to post old shit Mr Calamari

:roll:

We had an OTT based on that awhile ago[/QUOTE]

No shit Sherlock. (I can't believe I actually used that.)

:roll:

We needed a "Knowing is half the battle" promo due to the sortation revelation. I recalled that one from awhile ago and reposted it.

I think he fell when he was a kid, Rocko. Never got up...
---

I should have bought that one Hulk, but $30 on toys seems a bit ridiculous (I have Dr. Doom on the way).

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I'm liking Bully so far. $15 well spent. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm like 3/4 of the way through the game but can't bring myself to pick it up again. I've been playing it on my PS2 and, towards the end of the game, the map is pretty big and there is so much going on that the game slows down.

It's going to suck dick compared to the other two with this vehicle bullshit. But I still have to give it a shot at $40, and it's going to have Stop N Swop with the XBLA Banjo Kazooie.

[quote name='Rocko']How'd all this wubb wheelchair shit start?[/QUOTE]
When I found out that he was in a wheel chair. (Needless to say, I was blown away.)

[quote name='Soodmeg']Balrog looks like a retarded ape in his though. But my boy Blanka is look sweet though.[/quote]

Why do you say these things knowing that I post in the OTT?

Thanks for bringing up the need for beer this morning, manthing. I now have some quart Mickey's Ice and some Optima Peach cigarillos. Grilled some Italian sausage for dinner with peppers and onions, some baked beans.

Evening Accomplished!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Thanks for bringing up the need for beer this morning, manthing. I now have some quart Mickey's Ice and some Optima Peach cigarillos. Grilled some Italian sausage for dinner with peppers and onions, some baked beans.

Evening Accomplished![/quote]

:cool:

I'm an enabler...

That's what they told me in rehab....

:whistle2:#

I like how he incorporated a Wiimote into the mix, to somehow make it suck even more.

[quote name='prmononoke']I really hope that actually is pacemakerguy.[/quote]

It is.

He commented in that thread asking what songs are easy on guitar that he recently uploaded him playing Amerika and some other song, both of which are the newest videos on that account. The background for that account is Arrested Development, which is his avatar.

I win.

[quote name='anomynous']Banjo Kazooie will be THAT game this fall.

At least for me.[/QUOTE]

Spore.

That's all I need.
Well, that and a computer that actually meets the miniumum specs. :cry:

That said, Banjo is almost reason enough for me to get an Xbox by itself. I loved the N64 versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rocko']The Banjo game looks like it will be totally different from the N64 versions. :[[/QUOTE]

If the game's good, I won't care. It does worry me that it looks like a lot of the platforming elements are almost completely gone, but the vehicle building system looks interesting and I haven't lost my faith in Rare completely yet.

Even the GBA game wasn't terrible, though it was so short and so easy that paying anything more than the $10 it hit soon after release would've been a rip-off.

So does wubb hate the fact that you can lie prone and shoot in COD4 because he can't do that in a wheelchair? :whistle2:k

Most definitely.

And he's never had Hawaiian beer, as it's tough to maneuver a wheel chair on sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back