I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the part where that projectionist is like, ":) Hey. Where's my lousy burger? :shock:"

I also like it when that child murderer climbs out of the film reel.

Exemplary work, Mak. :cool:

And, yeah; That part where the sex-crazed child killer climbs out of the film reel is fucking crazy.

This "contacts" dry erase board, in the news room, has had "Eli Porter", "Your boy Marv-O" and "BAYXTER" on it for, like, 4 months.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm having my first Papa Johns pizza since 2003 :whee: :drool:[/QUOTE]
Gimme the pepperoncini peppers.

I ordered a Papa John's pizza, once... and asked, "Could I buy some, like, extra pepperoncini peppers?" She said, "Yeah. How many do you want?" And I was like, "... uh. Like, thirty?"

She gave me thirty extra pepperoncini -- so 32, total. I ate all of them, and had the worst diarrhea imaginable. I don't think I even ate any of the pizza. :lol:

My liquid boo boo felt like I was peeing diesel fuel out of my butt.

:lol:

2i1ywepsu6.jpg

That cover art is straight up clever.

And I don't know what pepperocinis are but I hope they still give free banana peppers and garlic butter dipping sauce.

[quote name='Maklershed']That cover art is straight up clever.

And I don't know what pepperocinis are but I hope they still give free banana peppers and garlic butter dipping sauce.[/QUOTE]
Those aren't banana peppers, fool. They're pepperoncini peppers.

The track listing for The Elicist:

1. IMMA HAVE TO GIVE IT TO MAH BOI (Intro) - (Featuring J-Dub)
2. The Infamous Iron Mic Freestyle
3. Deed It
4. Best Man
5. Cat On The Grill
6. Funk Mix
7. Soul Mix
8. Dirty Mix
9. Jungle Mix
10. Over 9000 - (Featuring Nappa & Vegeta)
11. Eli Responds To Controversy (Marv-O, J-Dub & A-14 Diss)
12. Eli Spits Fire (Freestyle)
13. Da Best Mayne (So Hood Remix)
14. See I’m The Best
15. I Keep It For Real - (Featuring Lil’ Wayne)
16. Eli Is Possessed (The Elicist)
17. Still The Best (Outro)

I'll have to download it when I get home.

Here's a little wubb commentary, too:

I like how he wheeled in here and made fun of the turmoil, but didn't delete anything. Instead, he deletes funny tags.

Good work, wubb.

Did anyone here get the Brazil Criterion from Pepsi, and doesn't want it?

[quote name='Brak']I'll have to download it when I get home.

Here's a little wubb commentary, too:

I like how he wheeled in here and made fun of the turmoil, but didn't delete anything. Instead, he deletes funny tags.

Good work, wubb.[/quote]

:rofl:

we're all going to Hell.

Take the lawn chair, and replace it with a wheel chair; take the closet, and replace it with a handicap stall.

BAM!

Instant comedy.

August 9, 2008 3:37 PM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
August 9, 2008 5:54 AM Sortation Center Departure EARTH CITY, MO
August 8, 2008 7:51 PM Sortation Center Arrival EARTH CITY, MO
August 8, 2008 5:12 PM Pickup OTTAWA, KS

Uh, what? :|

:rofl:

That Eli album can't be real.
[quote name='Brak']Did anyone here get the Brazil Criterion from Pepsi, and doesn't want it?[/quote]
Wasn't the pepsi one the single disc version? It looked weak compared to the other versions.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Wasn't the pepsi one the single disc version? It looked weak compared to the other versions.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but it's anamorphic. The three-disc one isn't, for some magical reason.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah you know. Like when you go to a carnival and ride the Gravitron. The fluids in your body experience sortation.[/quote]
I watched a kid spin himself upside down on that ride when he was stuck to the wall. It's a shame he didn't spin himself back before the ride slowed down.

Gravity is a bitch.

[quote name='wubb']Does sean have a tattoo of a swastika or something?[/quote]

Nope, just one of a seal proving Darwin was right[eating wheelchair-bound pengys]

[quote name='wubb']I'm touched.[/quote]

In the head maybe...

OR

Too bad you won't feel it if it'd below your waist

I ever tell the OTT thw OTT the story of how Eli got some wierd dude following me?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah you know. Like when you go to a carnival and ride the Gravitron. The fluids in your body experience sortation.[/QUOTE]

Did someone say bodily fluids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back