I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']It was completely cliche but I still liked it. The fight scenes were decent and the chick was hot. She's also in Pineapple Express. She reminds me a lot of Scarlett Johanson. :drool:[/quote]

I don't regret watching it...I did enjoy it, but it was as you said cliche and cheezy. The chick is yummy :drool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Damn, Sean, shut the fuck up already.

Gamer won't shut up if you keep responding to him, so just leave it at that.[/quote]
Good advice, but at this point it won't matter.

I've already shown that I'm willing to beat a dead horse, nothing's going to stop that in the future.

[quote name='seanr1221']I have a penguin in a wheel chair getting impaled by an icicle on my back.[/QUOTE]
Fix'd.

Needless to say, I was blown away when I found out that wubb was confined to a wheel chair.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Good advice, but at this point it won't matter.

I've already shown that I'm willing to beat a dead horse, nothing's going to stop that in the future.[/quote]
Yeah, um, thats why nobody responded or cared about backing Sean up.

It'll be the day when I let someone over the net get under my skin and ruin my morning... unless I actually knew them in real life and know that they're being legit over whatever it is that they were bitching about.

Which is why you and Jimmie are jokes. :) Jimmie thinks he's 20, and you think you're an asshole... but nobody cares.

[quote name='Moxio']Is he tightly gripping an SSI check in his hand?[/QUOTE]
Ever so tightly.

Before the nazis, the swastika was a symbol of peace or luck or something. Local Y had swastikas in their floor tiles which had me :shock: but it must have been built before Nazi Germany.

Rocko, I'm trying to take over this warehouse but the guy I'm supposed to convince got killed accidentally, is there any way to get it now? Also, this operation alone caused me to go from green to red and got me into a mob war, anyway to prevent that?

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh snap .. Yao Ming's son saved two other kids in an earthquake because it was his duty as a hall monitor.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was his son. To my understanding, it was just some 7 year old who decided being hall monitor meant risking his life to save his classmates. Remarkable really, but I bet he's a dickhead to all the other kids just because he's hall monitor. He wanted that Gold Star, son!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Rocko, I'm trying to take over this warehouse but the guy I'm supposed to convince got killed accidentally[/QUOTE]

I thought this was IRL for a split second. :lol:

"I'd park in a handicap parking spot, but I can't drive because I'm confined to a wheel chair." - wubb

[quote name='Moxio']"I drive a special car for wheelchair-confined people." -- _____ .[/quote]

"I don't like to be treated differently because of my handicap, so I wouldn't use a handicap spot, even if I could drive." -- Unknown wheelchair-bound flightless bird

[quote name='wubb']I need to start a U.S.A. chant at some point in my life.[/QUOTE]
Too bad no one listens to people in wheel chairs. :'[

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, um, thats why nobody responded or cared about backing Sean up.

It'll be the day when I let someone over the net get under my skin and ruin my morning... unless I actually knew them in real life and know that they're being legit over whatever it is that they were bitching about.

Which is why you and Jimmie are jokes. :) Jimmie thinks he's 20, and you think you're an asshole... but nobody cares.[/quote]
And you spend most of your day reading it.

I shouldn't hate though, you got sean to go back to making bad jokes with Moxio. Kudos.

Oh, and the nobody cares argument is classic. Nobody wants to admit they care, but they always care enough to respond.

Good show.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm not sure they even qualify as real, honest to God, people. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
That is dark.

51YNbe5sTLL._SL160_.jpg

Magnificent, Sean!

That dog's forearms are almost as big as budge's right arm.

I still can't believe Liquid was willing to shake Budge's hard, callused, muscular right hand, which is strange in comparison to his weaker left hand.

These are the only facts I know.

1) Budge is a black belt
2) Budge loves Star Wars
3) Budge's mom is Yummy(tm)
4) Budge drinks spiked catsup
5) Budge's right hand is wonderfully sculpted by God himself
6) Budge's left hand is as limp as wheelchair penguin's _____.

:|

250px-Burger_King_Kids_Club_Gang.jpg

I like how every last character had the same face.

Last edited:
[quote name='Mojimbo']Rocko, I'm trying to take over this warehouse but the guy I'm supposed to convince got killed accidentally, is there any way to get it now? Also, this operation alone caused me to go from green to red and got me into a mob war, anyway to prevent that?[/quote]

It's been a while since I've played the game, but I think you're fucked when you kill that guy. There may be something in place to allow you to capture it later or something, but I usually reset the game if I killed a shop owner or something accidentally.

As far as starting a mob war, there's FBI (or something like that) agents in every city that you can pay to get rid of your vendetta. They should be marked on your map. I remember there was one in, like, the basement of some church. They have a specific icon. Mob wars seem inevitable when you're taking over such a large area, so I usually ran to the FBI guy after each one.

[quote name='seanr1221'][/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Brak']Magnificent, Sean!

That dog's forearms are almost as big as budge's right arm.[/quote]

:rofl: again

[quote name='Moxio']These are the only facts I know.

1) Budge is a black belt
2) Budge loves Star Wars
3) Budge's mom is Yummy(tm)
4) Budge drinks spiked catsup
5) Budge's right hand is wonderfully sculpted by God himself
6) Budge's left hand is as limp as wheelchair penguin's _____.

:|[/quote]

:rofl: thrice.

--

there's only one problem. the pic sean provided isn't wubb. wubb hates dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back