I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just goofing around in the Vs forum last night. I didn't even say anything bad. Dude just doesn't like me, I guess.

[quote name='TheRock88']I dont even know what that is[/quote]

You mentioned 'Stan the Man'...

Only person I knew who'd know that would've watched 'Major League', 'Mr Baseball' and 'Bull Durham'

[quote name='dcfox']I made an enemy today :cool:

This is a pm I just received[/quote]
I swear to god that's not me.

Although I like that kid's style.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did Gears on PC really have "3 new hours of really good gameplay"?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the game is glitchy as fuck and the online sucks dick because of GFW live. I need to boot that up before I get my box back and work on some of the online achievements now that they fixed GFW.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I swear to god that's not me.

Although I like that kid's style.[/quote]
Everybody knows you and me are tight, Ugamer. Quit acting like we're not :grouphug:

Dang, 3 hours is a lot of new content considering the game is kinda short.

---

I like Soodowudo's newest thread. :lol:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']At least Punqsux made it interesting when he changed my titles, weak effort on the mods part.

:cool:

I like how you still don't get and I like how you keep denying it to yourself.

But the part that I like the best is that no one else had said anything on the matter. Because I guarantee you some annoying douche saw my post this morning and thought, "That Ugaymer is such as asshole, I'm gonna gve him a piece of my mind--oh wait, having a tattoo on your leg is a pretty dick thing to have. I think I'll just keep my mouth shut."[/QUOTE]

Exercise time!

Step 1. Go find a mirror

Step 2. Look at yourself in the mirror

Step 3. Say, "I am on a message board called cheap ass gamer insulting people I will never meet" outloud

Step 4. Try and take yourself seriously

Step 5 ....

Step 6. Win!

Really dude, be an "E-Douche" all you want, you're still...on a message board insulting people :whistle2:|

I'm super glad you have your own prerogative, and that's all good, but just remember...you are doing it...on the internet...on a page called cheap ass gamer.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you really leaving Michigan, Soodmeg?[/quote]

Indeed.

Thats a sweet bison moxio.

Thanks. He's just hanging around. :eek:)

But why are you leaving Mich? I thought that was the last powerful economic stronghold left in the US!

[quote name='Moxio']You guys are still fighting? Ugh.[/quote]
I know, right? :rofl:

I woke up this morning ready for a fight. Just like how I signed on last night ready for one. :cool:

I should rally my boys up on AIM and have them back me up on here. :D

[quote name='seanr1221']Exercise time!

Step 1. Go find a mirror

Step 2. Look at yourself in the mirror

Step 3. Say, "I am on a message board called cheap ass gamer insulting people I will never meet" outloud

Step 4. Try and take yourself seriously

Step 5 ....

Step 6. Win!

Really dude, be an "E-Douche" all you want, you're still...on a message board insulting people :whistle2:|

I'm super glad you have your own prerogative, and that's all good, but just remember...you are doing it...on the internet...on a page called cheap ass gamer.[/quote]
And now, we've finally reached the fabled "You're a loser for arguing on a message board even though I've been actively involved the whole time" stage. I suppose this means that because my opinions are on the internet they aren't valid. Whatever, dude. This part was inevitable, I can't blame you really.

Every reply you've given me has failed to address the issue and I can't blame you there either. There's no defense for that dumb tattoo, truth hurts.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I know, right? :rofl:

I woke up this morning ready for a fight. Just like how I signed on last night ready for one. :cool:

I should rally my boys up on AIM and have them back me up on here. :D[/QUOTE]

Did you block me on AIM? If so I'm sorry for whatever I did! :grouphug:

He fails at being Jimmie Jr.

Jimmie would never keep something up for this long.

He'd just insult you differently the next night, and that would be that.

*sigh*

[quote name='Moxio']*joins in on the :grouphug: between dcfox, UGamer, and tfn*

Er, wait, I change my mind. That's corny. :|[/quote]
You're not invited.

To my birthday party

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You're not invited.

To my birthday party
[/QUOTE]

Fine, I was gonna get you a badass Super Soaker. :nottalking:

[quote name='Moxio']Thanks. He's just hanging around. :eek:)

But why are you leaving Mich? I thought that was the last powerful economic stronghold left in the US![/quote]

I know right. I was just about to get a million dollar job at Ford Motor Company.

[quote name='manthing']Bumbaclot...

We still fighting?[/quote]

Man, your full of bumbaclot today. Thats like the 3rd time you have said it.

[quote name='Moxio']Did you block me on AIM? If so I'm sorry for whatever I did! :grouphug:[/quote]

Nah, I'm just hardly on anymore.

[quote name='Moxio']Did you block me on AIM? If so I'm sorry for whatever I did! :grouphug:[/quote]
Let's chat on aim, Moxio :wave:

[quote name='seanr1221']He fails at being Jimmie Jr.

Jimmie would never keep something up for this long.

He'd just insult you differently the next night, and that would be that.

*sigh*[/quote]
I'm not insulting you for the sake of insulting you, I'm genuinely trying to point out how horrible that tattoo is.

You know what else is awesome? The fact that the other people in the OTT can't believe that you're still going at it. They expect me to be here, I'm an asshole and I suck, they'd be surprised if I stopped. But you keep coming back with lame insults and other things while you try to save face and they can't believe it.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey does Ken have doppleganger like Akuma is to Ryu?

And who the fuck is Dan?[/QUOTE]

Isn't Dan just some dude they put in there to be purposely weak?

Also, I thought they both had the same instructor who was eventually killed by Akuma. :?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I'm not insulting you for the sake of insulting you, I'm genuinely trying to point out how horrible that tattoo is.

You know what else is awesome? The fact that the other people in the OTT can't believe that you're still going at it. They expect me to be here, I'm an asshole and I suck, they'd be surprised if I stopped. But you keep coming back with lame insults and other things while you try to save face and they can't believe it.[/QUOTE]

Not really. It's the internet.

Though I have to admit how amusing it is to see you get worked up over ink on my leg.

[quote name='Moxio']Isn't Dan just some dude they put in there to be purposely weak?

Also, I thought they both had the same instructor who was eventually killed by Akuma. :?[/QUOTE]
If I remember correctly, Dan's hand-to-hand was stronger than Ken and Ryu's.

His specials were weak, though.

[quote name='Moxio']Haha dang it was everyone vs you in that thread, foxo.[/quote]
Go in there and back me up, mox.

[quote name='Brak']If I remember correctly, Dan's hand-to-hand was stronger than Ken and Ryu's.

His specials were weak, though.[/QUOTE]

"Dan is widely regarded as a joke character, not to be used for any serious competition. He is also popular as a handicap to skilled players, as his weakness makes winning matches more difficult when against notably powerful characters such as Ryu, Ken and Charlie. As such, selecting Dan can in itself be seen as a taunt, since doing so implies high confidence that a player is superior in skill to his or her opponent. Strangely enough, all these weaknesses and the sheer comedy value have combined to make Dan a campy fan favorite of sorts."

That's really cheesy how seriously it's written. :lol:

Oh, and Dan is supposed to be a parody of SNK's fighters.

I don't remember him being that weak, though. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Moxio']"Dan is widely regarded as a joke character, not to be used for any serious competition. He is also popular as a handicap to skilled players, as his weakness makes winning matches more difficult when against notably powerful characters such as Ryu, Ken and Charlie. As such, selecting Dan can in itself be seen as a taunt, since doing so implies high confidence that a player is superior in skill to his or her opponent. Strangely enough, all these weaknesses and the sheer comedy value have combined to make Dan a campy fan favorite of sorts."

That's really cheesy how seriously it's written. :lol:[/quote]

Damn.

Now that I am thinking about it. Wasnt he put in the game to make fun of Ryu and Ken? Like wasnt Dan from SNK (or something that is not SF)

But that is funny.

[quote name='Brak']Oh, and Dan is supposed to be a parody of SNK's fighters.

I don't remember him being that weak, though. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Haaaa.

So I had it reversed. SF was making fun of SNK.

[quote name='Brak']Oh, and Dan is supposed to be a parody of SNK's fighters.

I don't remember him being that weak, though. :whistle2:k[/quote]
Maybe you're just that good? :whistle2:k

[quote name='seanr1221']Not really. It's the internet.

Though I have to admit how amusing it is to see you get worked up over ink on my leg.[/quote]
You still haven't explained why you got the dumb tattoo.

Until then, you'll always be a selfish asshole. Actually, you'll probably be the same thing after you explain it. There's no way around it.

And Sean, do you also want to tell me that you've never been bothered that people have called your sister a retard and that you've tried to explain how that's not really the case?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dcfox']Maybe you're just that good? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Probably. :cool:

They might have rounded him off as the games went on. Or my memory sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back