I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Why do I want to buy this Madden game? I know it's going to suck.[/quote]

If you buy it, hairy transvestites will smack you while you sleep every day for the rest of your life.

[quote name='manthing']Why am I looking at a dudes asshole?

fuck you rock!!!!![/quote]

I feel bad now. :cry:

So I'll post something for you to cheer you up. This is pure
30711pg-thumb.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL30lU26egw

I've been so lazy I've put off grocery shopping for over a week. Good thing all but two of my meals since then have been paid for by others. I hope there's some cheese left for some nachos.

[quote name='Maklershed']I've heard your bold opinion and I don't like it. I want to hear an alternative opinion instead.[/quote]

If I was a GAME DESIGNER would my opinions have more weight?

At least Punqsux made it interesting when he changed my titles, weak effort on the mods part.

:cool:
[quote name='seanr1221']I like how Ugamer knows how much I've donated to Autism :lol:[/quote]
I like how you still don't get and I like how you keep denying it to yourself.

But the part that I like the best is that no one else had said anything on the matter. Because I guarantee you some annoying douche saw my post this morning and thought, "That Ugaymer is such as asshole, I'm gonna gve him a piece of my mind--oh wait, having a tattoo on your leg is a pretty dick thing to have. I think I'll just keep my mouth shut."

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone know who the artist is in the Target commercial that's been playing during the olympics?[/quote]
Which commercial, the one with the two girls dancing?

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohhhh ... Women's Beach Volleyball :drool:[/quote]
I was disappointed earlier when i was watching the indoor, i was like " Wtf is this shit?"

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah that's a pretty sweet video. Nice badonks. Apparently that chick is dead.[/quote]

Yep. She died last year in a car accident.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Never Back Down was...meh. It had its good moments, but mostly cheezy.[/quote]
It was completely cliche but I still liked it. The fight scenes were decent and the chick was hot. She's also in Pineapple Express. She reminds me a lot of Scarlett Johanson. :drool:

I made an enemy today :cool:

This is a pm I just received
I'm going to be straight up with you. I despise you. I can't think of any logical reason why you'd say the things you do. It's beyond comprehension. Have you...lived in the real world? You sound very sheltered to me.

I wish I could respond to you without these tired insults, but I think you and I both know you're not willing to listen to reason. So I'm just going to vent and feel better about myself.

Cheers, fucktard. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back