I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All they want to know is why Liquid, who I've always stuck up for, has suddenly turned on me and changed the tide of the conversation.

Liquid: Hater since 04?

[quote name='seanr1221']:whistle2:| wow a really tasteful OTT

And insulting a 12 yr old autistic girl? Come on, really?[/quote]
The fact that you interpreted my post as an insult towards your sister explains perfectly why you have that dumb tattoo on your leg.
[quote name='Liquid 2']
Ugamer's never been funny, outside of the Shrike thing.
[/quote]
Why do you think I'm trying to be funny? Just because I like to externalize my thoughts doesn't mean I do it to amuse you.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']The fact that you interpreted my post as an insult towards your sister explains perfectly why you have that dumb tattoo on your leg.

Why do you think I'm trying to be funny? Just because I like to externalize my thoughts doesn't mean I do it to amuse you.[/QUOTE]

:roll: right, because saying "I'm going to get her IQ tattood next" isn't a shot at a little girl with autism.

[quote name='JimmieMac']All they want to know is why Liquid, who I've always stuck up for, has suddenly turned on me and changed the tide of the conversation.

Liquid: Hater since 04?[/QUOTE]
Just some friendly jabs, eh, Jim?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Just some friendly jabs, eh, Jim?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, he won't respect you until you pay for rent, or miss a car payment.

[quote name='seanr1221']:roll: right, because saying "I'm going to get her IQ tattood next" isn't a shot at a little girl with autism.[/quote]
No, it's not. I know you're pretentious, but are you that fucking dense?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']No, it's not. I know you're pretentious, but are that fucking dense?[/QUOTE]

Stop trying to save face and avoid your eventual infraction.

And if it's not an insult to her, explain what it means :)

1218099037118.gif

Carrots are good for your eyes. Never see a rabbit wearing glasses, do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seanr1221']Stop trying to save face and avoid your eventual infraction.

And if it's not an insult to her, explain what it means :)[/quote]
I'm not trying to save face, I'm openly insulting you for chrissakes.

You got a fucking tattoo of an autism puzzle on your leg. What the fuck is the purpose of that other than being a selfish asshole? Explain that to me. And don't try and pull any of that "tribute to my sister" garbage. If you wanted to honor your sister you could of easily found a less visible place to put it. But no, you put it on your leg because you want other people to know that you deal with big people problems and that you're a better person because of it.

It's fucking selfish, end of story.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I'm not trying to save face, I'm openly insulting you for chrissakes.

You got a fucking tattoo of an autism puzzle on your leg. What the fuck is the purpose of that other than being a selfish asshole? Explain that to me. And don't try and pull any of that "tribute to my sister" garbage. If you wanted to honor your sister you could of easily found a less visible place to put it. But no, you put it on your leg because you want other people to know that you deal with big people problems and that you're a better person because of it.

It's fucking selfish, end of story.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Still avoiding the IQ jab. K.

But yes, I did it so everyone would feel bad for me. You sure got me :rofl:

"Hey, I got this tattoo for you, to remind people how much your condition sucks"
"Don't throw stones in the pool"
"Exactly"

[quote name='seanr1221']:rofl:

Still avoiding the IQ jab. K.

But yes, I did it so everyone would feel bad for me. You sure got me :rofl:[/quote]
You don't get it, do you? I'll spell it out for you: I was using the IQ score as another example of something related to your sister's condition that you could have gotten tattooed on your leg. fuck, it could have been the symbol of the NAA for all I care, it wouldn't have mattered and you probably still wouldn't get it.

Now, explain to me how it's not selfish.

No. I do it at her place. I think. Depends which homely girl you're talking about. Come to think of it, I don't think any of the homely girls I banged where holding sparklers. I would have remembered that. Plus, the game rooms not for fuckin'. It's for collectin'. Silly sean and his silly questions.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You don't get it, do you? I'll spell it out for you: I was using the IQ score as another example of something related to your sister's condition that you could have gotten tattooed on your leg. fuck, it could have been the symbol of the NAA for all I care, it wouldn't have mattered and you probably still wouldn't get it.

Now, explain to me how it's not selfish.[/QUOTE]

IQ isn't associated with Autism. It's a behavioral disorder, first and foremost. I wouldn't expect you to know that, but it's ok :)

Doesn't matter what I say, because you'll see it as a "selfish" act anyway :rofl:

But you're talking to someone who doesn't even believe a person can be "selfish" :p

Whatever gives you your jollies though, heh.

[quote name='JimmieMac']No. I do it at her place. I think. Depends which homely girl you're talking about. Come to think of it, I don't think any of the homely girls I banged where holding sparklers. I would have remembered that. Plus, the game rooms not for fuckin'. It's for collectin'. Silly sean and his silly questions.[/QUOTE]

When you posted a bunch of pictures from your iPhone. I can't keep track of all these beat girls.

Leia? She's not holding sparklers.

Odd. I really don't remember holding or being around sparklers at all. For real. I have no idea what you're talking about.

About when would you say I was using and/or around spaklers with said "homely bitches". This shit is like 1GB worth of pics. That's alot. Ball park the sighting for me.

[quote name='seanr1221']IQ isn't associated with Autism. It's a behavioral disorder, first and foremost. I wouldn't expect you to know that, but it's ok :)

Doesn't matter what I say, because you'll see it as a "selfish" act anyway :rofl:

But you're talking to someone who doesn't even believe a person can be "selfish" :p

Whatever gives you your jollies though, heh.[/quote]
Autistic children have a history uncommon IQ test scores that can be typically low and misinterpreted for the child be mentally retar--you know what, I'm not even going to bother with that anymore, it's a lost cause explaining it to you at this point.

And now you conveniently believe that people can't be selfish? Okay, how about self-serving?

You can go to bed tonight telling yourself whatever you want, but you already know you're wrong and that having a tattoo on your leg doesn't benefit your sister at all, it only benefits you.

Go ahead and laugh that one off too.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Autistic children have a history uncommon IQ test scores that can be typically low and misinterpreted for the child be mentally retar--you know what, I'm not even going to bother with that anymore, it's a lost cause explaining it to you at this point.

And now you conveniently believe that people can't be selfish? Okay, how about self-serving?

You can go to bed tonight telling yourself whatever you want, but you already know you're wrong and that having a tattoo on your leg doesn't benefit your sister at all, it only benefits you.

Go ahead and laugh that one off too.[/QUOTE]

Self-serving? You're talking to someone who deals in behavior. Why the hell would I think of someone as "self-serving" :rofl:

Hmm...so there's no possible way it can benefit her or autism? I guess if a random person ever asked me what it meant, and I told them it was for autism, it could raise awareness.

I guess I'm just one of the millions of self-serving assholes who get a tattoo in honor/memory of someone.

Dang, I REALLY should have gotten the chinese symbols surrounded by tribal prints. :/

Nobody is going to ask you about it. Nobody. You're giving the general public too much credit. They'll just think you like puzzles.

First 12 hour shift of 3 done.

Up to episode 4 in The F word S1. I can't believe that dude ate a banana out of a fucking garbage bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']Xbox Live Code Generator?

what is this trash?[/QUOTE]
Does it work?

And dang, I just found $60 lying on my desk under some papers. :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']
Hmm...so there's no possible way it can benefit her or autism? I guess if a random person ever asked me what it meant, and I told them it was for autism, it could raise awareness.[/quote]
EXACTLY! You want people to ask you about it. You know what else you could of done? Taken the $100 you dropped on that tattoo and given it to an Autism fund or another worthy cause. Or maybe print up a bunch of fliers to post around your area/campus to inform other people and tell them where to donate. That would raise awareness. You don't need a fucking tattoo on your leg in order to talk to people directly about autism, that's what talking is for. No, it's on your leg so that one cute girl will ask you what it's all about and you can tell her all about your valiant work in the field!

Hey, where's your tattoo for the breast cancer ribbon and diabetes support? If you're trying to raise awareness you should cover all the bases.
[quote name='seanr1221']
I guess I'm just one of the millions of self-serving assholes who get a tattoo in honor/memory of someone.[/quote]
Yes, you are. Like I said, you could have just as easily found a place for that tattoo where it's not in plain sight; I hear the heart's a popular location.

My dad was in a car accident a few years back, do you think I should get a spinal cord tattooed on my leg with the t3-t6 vertebrae highlighted to honor his ailment?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Xbox Live Code Generator?

what is this trash?[/QUOTE]

It only generates 48 hour codes.

Been around for a long time.

[quote name='zewone']It only generates 48 hour codes.

Been around for a long time.[/QUOTE]
Eh, not really worth it then.

Z. Long day tomorrow.

I have enough 48 hr codes from Tropicana to last a lifetime. :cool:

Come to think of it, I've never paid for XBL points either. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back