I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Shut up. Heath Herring sucks dong.[/quote]
I didn't say he was gonna win nucca, I said it could be a good fight.

Just read through the end of last night's OTT. Shit is getting a bit jagged uppins. Making fun of people in wheel chairs and little girls with autism? :whistle2:|

[quote name='Maklershed']Just read through the end of last night's OTT. Shit is getting a bit jagged uppins. Making fun of people in wheel chairs and little girls with autism? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Makes me glad I'm not posting here at 3 AM.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohhh .. Too Human at CC next week for $59.99 with $10 gift card.[/quote]

I'm in! I was waitng of a deal...I guess this is it!

[quote name='dcfox']Anybody ever try this Crayon fruit drink? I got it from Hannaford's the other day. It's not bad.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll throw some crayons in a blender and try it out. Gotta find a lime green one.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohhh .. Too Human at CC next week for $59.99 with $10 gift card.[/quote]

[quote name='Number83']I'm in! I was waitng of a deal...I guess this is it![/quote]

You crazy 360 owners love paying full price for garbage. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']You crazy 360 owners love paying full price for garbage. :cool:[/quote]

Unlike whom? The Wiii owners who pay full price for great games?

Man, I always thought that I was missing a bunch of stuff overnight on CAg. But only 269 posts. Puh-lease.

Also, it's suprising that the last time we reached max users was 12/30/06

[quote name='Maklershed']Unlike whom? The Wiii owners who pay full price for great games?[/QUOTE]

The more Too Humang players, the better :D

[quote name='Maklershed']Unlike whom? The Wiii owners who pay full price for great games?[/quote]
Nintendo knew what they were doing when they let Silicon Knights go. As far we're concerned you can have them.

[quote name='dcfox']Nintendo knew what they were doing when they let Silicon Knights go. As far we're concerned you can have them.[/quote]

Eternal Darknes 2: Sanity's Nocturne will be a 360 exclusive. :whee:

Morning OTT.

Had a strange dream (not really bad though), where I felt like I was apart of a movie, but once it ended I got up and couldn't sleep (strange stomach feelings), so I logged onto my PS3 and got on the internet (from 2:30am-4am). Then I went back to sleep and just now got back up. I hate it when I do this.

The mental image I get from this is amusing ...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4649324&postcount=8

I just picture a father pushing a cart down a grocery store aisle while his daughter pulls a mac and cheese box from the shelf. And just as she goes to put the box in the cart, the father and daughter notice a portly hobo, wearing a Final Fantasy promo shirt, at the end of the aisle staring at them and laughing maniacally like De Niro in Cape Fear.

[quote name='Maklershed']Eternal Darknes 2: Sanity's Nocturne will be a 360 exclusive. :whee:[/quote]
Mak, you'll be dead when by the time that game comes out. Silicon Knights has to finish up the other two parts of the Too Human trilogy first. :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man, I always thought that I was missing a bunch of stuff overnight on CAg. But only 269 posts. Puh-lease.

Also, it's suprising that the last time we reached max users was 12/30/06[/QUOTE]

That was when the site couldn't really handle digg traffic.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Morning OTT.

Had a strange dream (not really bad though), where I felt like I was apart of a movie, but once it ended I got up and couldn't sleep (strange stomach feelings), so I logged onto my PS3 and got on the internet (from 2:30am-4am). Then I went back to sleep and just now got back up. I hate it when I do this.[/QUOTE]

I had a dream that I was on a train or subway or something and a dude pulled out a submachine gun of some sort. He got to the front and somebody figured out it was probably just a plastic gun and confronted him. He acted like he was going to shoot if the lady didn't back down as he walked backwards down the aisle. When he got beside me I elbowed him to the face and took him down. Turned out it was a fake gun.

:cool:

Welcome back to the internet, JFD :wave:

[quote name='wubb']I had a dream that I was on a train or subway or something and a dude pulled out a submachine gun of some sort. He got to the front and somebody figured out it was probably just a plastic gun and confronted him. He acted like he was going to shoot if the lady didn't back down as he walked backwards down the aisle. When he got beside me I elbowed him to the face and took him down. Turned out it was a fake gun.

:cool:[/quote]
Wubb is my hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back