I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream I was on a train or subway or something and I pulled out a submachine gun of some sort. I went to the front of the train and somebody figured out it was just a plastic gun and confronted me. I acted like I was going to shoot if the lady didn't back down as I walked backwards down the aisle. When I got beside this melancholy penguin, he winged me in the face and took me down.

I had this weird dream that a penguin and an axe-carrying psychopath got into a fight on a train or subway or something.

[quote name='wubb']I had a dream that I was on a train or subway or something and a dude pulled out a submachine gun of some sort. He got to the front and somebody figured out it was probably just a plastic gun and confronted him. He acted like he was going to shoot if the lady didn't back down as he walked backwards down the aisle. When he got beside me I elbowed him to the face and took him down. Turned out it was a fake gun.

:cool:[/QUOTE]I think I've had dreams before where a gun is fake. Normally though (like last night), I have a dream someone tries take a shot towards me, but I dodge it. I guess I just play too many video games where that stuff happens. :p

I had a thought about something last night also. If I don't hear anything back (or even when I contact a company) over a particular job towards the end of August, I will definitely look elsewhere. I'll be looking at cities with good transportation, and/or cities where there are a decent amount of job openings (anywhere around the U.S.). But this will most likely be my blog entry of the day, where I mostly get feedback from everyone. It's very likely I'll have a driver's license when/if I get a job elsewhere, but I'd like to have public transportation options early on until I get a bit better driving (like it probably would be a good idea for me to drive out during the first snow/ice season).

No offense to CAG or any online forums (because I really like them, especially CAG), but I'm beyond tired of starring at online forums daily and badly want to work, no joke.

Mana, I just realized, I wont be able to be a part of the CAG CoD night next week either. I have a weekend long pig roast to go to. So even if I would somehow make it back to my house Saturday night I'd be drunk off my ass and unable to play properly anyway. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Mana, I just realized, I wont be able to be a part of the CAG CoD night next week either. I have a weekend long pig roast to go to. So even if I would somehow make it back to my house Saturday night I'd be drunk off my ass and unable to play properly anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]It's fine. With the amount dropping out of CoD4, I might host another night, just not sure when yet (it would NOT be Thursday or Tuesday since I understand other conflicts). Maybe on a Wednesday or something???

When it comes to cities to live in, let's just say I do not want to live in Indianapolis. I like the city and all, but my Dad would try to get a place for my sister and I, and there's no way I'm living with her.

Oh crap I just spent all my moneys on fancy upgraded armor and now I need 300 rupees to fix a friggin cannon. :wall:

[quote name='wubb']Oh crap I just spent all my moneys on fancy upgraded armor and now I need 300 rupees to fix a friggin cannon. :wall:[/QUOTE]

It's probably a fake cannon ;)

[quote name='TheRock88']Morning OTT

Same here TMK. Got a party tonight and gonna go camping next weekend so I'll be out too. :whee:[/QUOTE]That's fine, no worries. I wish I had other things to do outside of CAG, but oh well.

[quote name='Maklershed']I could do Wednesday.[/QUOTE]All right, I already asked others in the CoD4 thread whether that's a good night for them. I decided by the end of September, that will be the last time the regular CAG night schedule will go on, because after that (especially in October/November, when many new PS3 games come out), the entire schedule will change.

[quote name='manthing']fuck you Johnny cakes!!!!!!!!!

Ducked me @ SCIV

AND made me buy 'Toxicity' in RB

You're a terrible friend...

:wave:[/quote]
I didn't understand you. I thought you said you were leaving. :lol:

Olympic handball is...interesting. I don't understand it at all, but it was interesting anyway.

[quote name='TheRock88']BYOB > Toxicity[/QUOTE]

Tuxicity > Toxicity

[quote name='TheRock88']BYOB > Toxicity[/quote]
:shame:

[quote name='manthing']Should I esplainen espanol?

Juan, deseyo jugar SCCuartro.....

Deseas Juegagas?

FYI mi espanol es terrible....[/quote]
wat

The other day I won from MSEZ: Vista Ultimate, Office 2007 Ultimate, and an 8gb Zune. Today I receive an email from LSC regarding an item I ordered 7/3/2007, a Zune! Seems they will finally be shipping it "within the next twelve weeks." Double musics for me.

ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I think I've had dreams before where a gun is fake. Normally though (like last night), I have a dream someone tries take a shot towards me, but I dodge it. I guess I just play too many video games where that stuff happens. :p

I had a thought about something last night also. If I don't hear anything back (or even when I contact a company) over a particular job towards the end of August, I will definitely look elsewhere. I'll be looking at cities with good transportation, and/or cities where there are a decent amount of job openings (anywhere around the U.S.). But this will most likely be my blog entry of the day, where I mostly get feedback from everyone. It's very likely I'll have a driver's license when/if I get a job elsewhere, but I'd like to have public transportation options early on until I get a bit better driving (like it probably would be a good idea for me to drive out during the first snow/ice season).

No offense to CAG or any online forums (because I really like them, especially CAG), but I'm beyond tired of starring at online forums daily and badly want to work, no joke.[/QUOTE]
Ego or misspelling...you be the judge.

SUPASTAR SUPASTAR!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Ego or misspelling...you be the judge.

SUPASTAR SUPASTAR![/quote]

Drunks shouldn't be up this early...

:whistle2:s

[quote name='manthing']Drunks shouldn't be up this early...

:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Pfft. I don't remember the last time I was drunk.

Wait, that didn't come out right...

I'm a :baby: binger compared to some of the cats around here.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Pfft. I don't remember the last time I was drunk.

Wait, that didn't come out right...

I'm a :baby: binger compared to some of the cats around here.[/QUOTE]

How do you compare to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back