I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ugamer_X']You still haven't explained why you got the dumb tattoo.

Until then, you'll always be a selfish asshole. Actually, you'll probably be the same thing after you explain it. There's no way around it.[/QUOTE]

Nothin but net, brotha.

[quote name='Moxio']Best fighting games ever: SNK v Capcom. :cool:

I can pit my boy Iori against my other boy Akuma. :cool:[/QUOTE]
SVC: Chaos? That one kinda sucked some slight D, I thought.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nothin but net, brotha.[/quote]
That tattoo is curing your sister's autism as we speak!

See, that's a zinger.

Ironically, I like using Rolento on Street Fighter Alpha II. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']SVC: Chaos? That one kinda sucked some slight D, I thought.[/QUOTE]

MvC > SvC...though 2 wasn't so bad with online play and everything.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']That tattoo is curing your sister's autism as we speak!

See, that's a zinger.[/QUOTE]

*swing*

*woosh*

:bouncy:

Seriously, what the hell is going on with Ugamer and Sean.

Sean are you guys talking about the puzzle on your leg. (I can barely remember that thread....other than birthday cake spiderman.:rofl:)

If so. That tat was pretty sweet actually.

[quote name='Moxio']Nah, Chaos stunk.[/QUOTE]
You gotta make sure you put the companies in the correct order, then. ;)

I wish SNK made a proper SNK vs. Capcom title... I liked the idea of seeing the Capcom fighter sprites done in SNK's style.

[quote name='seanr1221']
*swing*

*woosh*

:bouncy:[/quote]
Keep going, you've gone this far.

I'm already in the back of your head, fact is you spent money on a tattoo that could've gone to something much more worthy...And you know it.

[quote name='seanr1221']MvC > SvC...though 2 wasn't so bad with online play and everything.[/QUOTE]
SvC is the SNK version; CvS and CvS 2 were made my Capcom.

SvC stunk. :cry:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Keep going, you've gone this far.

I'm already in the back of your head, fact is you spent money on a tattoo that could've gone to something much more worthy...And you know it.[/QUOTE]

100.00 is chump change, brotha :cool:

Oh noes, you're in the back of my head stealin mah neurons!

[quote name='Brak']You gotta make sure you put the companies in the correct order, then. ;)

I wish SNK made a proper SNK vs. Capcom title... I liked the idea of seeing the Capcom fighter sprites done in SNK's style.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand SNK's obession with card games. :|

[quote name='seanr1221']Soodewoodie.

Ugmer has his panties in a bunch over the tattoo and is calling me selfish for having it.

That about sums it up.[/quote]

I actually really liked that tat. No flash, all heart.

What tats do you have gamer?

[quote name='Brak']SvC is the SNK version; CvS and CvS 2 were made my Capcom.

SvC stunk. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Was that on the DC?

If so it's the only game I've ever returned to Gamestop because it stunk.

[quote name='seanr1221']100.00 is chump change, brotha :cool:

Oh noes, you're in the back of my head stealin mah neurons![/quote]
You can't deny it and you won't admit it, classic.

I bet you liked it when you showed your friends that tattoo, "Brah, that's like, really touching and shit."

So what do you guys actually think of Virtual Fighter? I always hated that franchise. It moved so blocky compared to MvC, SnK, KOF. Hell I would even play MK1-4 before it.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You can't deny it and you won't admit it, classic.

I bet you liked it when you showed your friends that tattoo, "Brah, that's like, really touching and shit."[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why I got it.

I also like going into stores, and throwing my leg up on the counter until the clerk awkwardly asks me what it's for.

After I tell them I soak in the kudos like a sponge.

I leave my sister in the car with the windows up while I'm doing this BTW.

:D

[quote name='Soodmeg']I actually really liked that tat. No flash, all heart.

What tats do you have gamer?[/quote]
More like, all selfish.

Soodmeg, I don't have any tats that make me look like an asshole.

[quote name='Soodmeg']So what do you guys actually think of Virtual Fighter? I always hated that franchise. It moved so blocky compared to MvC, SnK, KOF. Hell I would even play MK1-4 before it.[/QUOTE]

its meant to be that way. Its meant to be a more planned out deliberate fighter kinda like how Samurai Showdown started off as (Jubei FTW)

[quote name='Soodmeg']So what do you guys actually think of Virtual Fighter? I always hated that franchise. It moved so blocky compared to MvC, SnK, KOF. Hell I would even play MK1-4 before it.[/QUOTE]

Takes a lot of patience to learn.

[quote name='Brak']They make for some pretty sick sprites, though.

http://www.gsarchives.net/index2.ph...ype=sprites&level0=non-animated&level1=capcom

http://www.gsarchives.net/index2.ph...n&type=sprites&level0=non-animated&level1=snk

I can't remember.

I had it for Xbox.[/QUOTE]

OH! After looking it up in Google I remember it now. You could play as Megamans zero right?

Yea I heard that wasn't too good.

I must of had CvS for the dreamcast then.

[quote name='seanr1221']That's exactly why I got it.

I also like going into stores, and throwing my leg up on the counter until the clerk awkwardly asks me what it's for.

After I tell them I soak in the kudos like a sponge.

I leave my sister in the car with the windows up while I'm doing this BTW.

:D[/quote]
You still haven't answered my other question.

Have you ever been bothered that people have called your sister a retard and then you've tried to explain how that's not really the case?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']More like, all selfish.

Soodmeg, I don't have any tats that make me look like an asshole.[/quote]

True. You are probably an asshole without the tats.

[quote name='fart_bubble']its meant to be that way. Its meant to be a more planned out deliberate fighter kinda like how Samurai Showdown started off as (Jubei FTW)[/quote]

Ahhh.

Makes sense. Most of not been my bag then.

Oh snap .. Yao Ming's son saved two other kids in an earthquake because it was his duty as a hall monitor.

[quote name='dcfox']I made an enemy today :cool:

This is a pm I just received[/quote]

The only unsolicated pms I get are from people asking me to explain if Patrick Batemen really killed people or if he was daydreaming or they're from pepsiman's alt accounts trying to convince me they're not pepsiman.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You still haven't answered my other question.

Have you ever been bothered that people have called your sister a retard and then you've tried to explain how that's not really the case?[/QUOTE]

Nah, no ones ever said she had MR to my face.

If they did, I have a few journal articles outlining why that's a common misconception, so I'd probably ask if they wanted to read those.

If they didn't I'd just brush it off. Big scheme of things it really doesn't mean much.

[quote name='Soodmeg']True. You are probably an asshole without the tats.[/quote]
You aren't saying anything that I already haven't admitted myself.

I bet you choke yourself with your dreads when you jerk off. That's fucked up, mon.

Supercillious_Jester.png

Huh? :eek:/

[quote name='seanr1221']Nah, no ones ever said she had MR to my face.

If they did, I have a few journal articles outlining why that's a common misconception, so I'd probably ask if they wanted to read those.

If they didn't I'd just brush it off. Big scheme of things it really doesn't mean much.[/quote]
But you'd be able to recognize that they're wrong, correct?

So why is it that hard for you to understand that your tattoo is completely selfish and insulting?

[quote name='Moxio']
Supercillious_Jester.png

Huh? :eek:/[/QUOTE]
See how sick Sagat looks in that SNK sprite style?

Last edited:
[quote name='Maklershed']

The only unsolicated pms I get are from people asking me to explain if Patrick Batemen really killed people or if he was daydreaming or they're from pepsiman's alt accounts trying to convince me they're not pepsiman.[/quote]
Thanks for the spoilers, Mak.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']But you'd be able to recognize that they're wrong, correct?

So why is it that hard for you to understand that your tattoo is completely selfish and insulting?[/QUOTE]

We already went over the selfish thing. You're talking to the wrong guy, I'm a behaviorist, remember?

Well...not a strict behaviorist, more of a bio-behaviorist, but mostly a behaviorist nonetheless.

Insulting? I guess to you. It's no insulting to my mom, 3 bosses, or all the parents I work with. Can't please everyone I suppose, ah well.

Listen, in all seriousness, it bothers you, I get it. Don't keep dragging it in the mud, I mean, does it bother you THAT much?

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh snap .. Yao Ming's son saved two other kids in an earthquake because it was his duty as a hall monitor.[/quote]

That wasn't his son.

[quote name='seanr1221']We already went over the selfish thing. You're talking to the wrong guy, I'm a behaviorist, remember?

Well...not a strict behaviorist, more of a bio-behaviorist, but mostly a behaviorist nonetheless.

Insulting? I guess to you. It's no insulting to my mom, 3 bosses, or all the parents I work with. Can't please everyone I suppose, ah well.

Listen, in all seriousness, it bothers you, I get it. Don't keep dragging it in the mud, I mean, does it bother you THAT much?[/quote]
First of all, get that psych 101 garbage out of here. Just because you want to conveniently say that you don't believe in selfishness, doesn't change the fact that the tattoo bolsters your own narcissism.

The part that bothers me is that you don't get it. I formed my opinion of you the second I saw the tattoo because I had to laugh at how selfish it is. That doesn't bother me to the point where I have to argue over this, I hold my opinion of you and you've said nothing that would lead me to change it. I just want to point that out to everyone, including yourself; how you've failed to understand that is what gets me.

The tattoo serves no purpose other than to service your own ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back