I got a tattoo of OTT on my leg so people can ask me questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm also thinking about getting a tattoo of my sister's IQ score on my other leg.

That'll be deep and inspiring.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suck at video games and just ride Trakan and Zewone's coat tails, who only keep me around because I have a smart mouth.

[quote name='Brak']I wanted a wheel chair-centric OTT. :|[/QUOTE]

Same here kinda, except I wanted mine to consist of chuckle-inducing images of Wubb and ____ sit-down 69ing in a motorized wheelchair on the freeway. :/

Hey jimmie where ya pick up those Muggs?

the Wal-mart around here apparently has never even heard of them damn things.

[quote name='seanr1221']:whistle2:| wow a really tasteful OTT

And insulting a 12 yr old autistic girl? Come on, really?[/quote]

What he said would be grounds for some sort of retaliation.

You really should kick his ass, sean.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I should rewatch Batman Begins. I'm seeing The Dark Knight on Imax on Sunday.[/quote]

Just saw it on IMAX again earlier tonight.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I should rewatch Batman Begins. I'm seeing The Dark Knight on Imax on Sunday.[/QUOTE]
My brother saw it that way. He said its really awesome for the city shots, they make use of the entire screen.

I saw it opening day, $$$$a. This is round 2. :cool:

[quote name='crystalklear64']My brother saw it that way. He said its really awesome for the city shots, they make use of the entire screen.[/QUOTE]Doesn't the whole movie?

Who do Trak and Zoo keep around,, Liquid, me or U? We can't tell who you're making fun of. Just clear it up for us.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I saw it opening day, $$$$a. This is round 2. :cool:

Doesn't the whole movie?[/QUOTE]
From the way he described it, it didn't sound like it.

[quote name='crystalklear64']My brother saw it that way. He said its really awesome for the city shots, they make use of the entire screen.[/quote]

It really is.

I saw the midnight showing first night (not on IMAX), and I'm not sure I could see it on a standard screen after seeing it twice on IMAX.

It's beautiful.

Liquid, only certain scenes were shot in IMAX. The ones that weren't are letterboxed.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Who do Trak and Zoo keep around,, Liquid, me or U? We can't tell who you're making fun of. Just clear it up for us.[/QUOTE]

You.

Ugamer's never been funny, outside of the Shrike thing.

[quote name='ck64']From the way he described it, it didn't sound like it.[/QUOTE]Weird. I hope that's not the case.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why pay when you can have someone else pay for you? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Is your lady paying for it?

If so, that's hella :cool:. If it's a friend, that's still pretty :cool:. If your parents are, that's not :cool: at all.

[quote name='Moxio']Is your lady paying for it?

If so, that's hella :cool:. If it's a friend, that's still pretty :cool:. If your parents are, that's not :cool: at all.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Is your lady paying for it?

If so, that's hella :cool:. If it's a friend, that's still pretty :cool:. If your parents are, that's not :cool: at all.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a lady at the moment, although I'm seeing Canada girl tomorrow (:cool:).

My friends and I are too cheap for Imax. :cool:

My dad's been outta town for almost a month, so I asked him if he wanted to go.

When I last went to see TDK there was a baby crying RIGHT BEHIND me, pissing me off while Harvey dent was losing it. Some motherfucker decided during joker scenes he would take out his camera and take pictures and some asshole in the projector booth left the light on in the room so there was a glare on half the screen and faded out on the other side, as well as the theatre lighting staying ON until haflway through the movie when they finally shut off..and the ushers walking in and out of the emergency exits under the screen every 10 minutes....

[quote name='crystalklear64']:cool:

Aha, I finally understand why you two were always typing that in diablo...[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I should be back to Diablo in a few weeks, once I have to bid my 360 goodbye, by the way.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't have a lady at the moment, although I'm seeing Canada girl tomorrow (:cool:).

My friends and I are too cheap for Imax. :cool:

My dad's been outta town for almost a month, so I asked him if he wanted to go.[/QUOTE]

I thought you and your dad were like oil and vinegar. :?

Make sure he buys you a big tub of popcorn, therein effect buying your love. :cool:

Make sure he buys you a big box of candy, therein effect buying your love. :cool:

PS: Tell your dad to kick you in the balls for me. :cool:

I asked them if they only kept me around because I was funny and they said "Yeah, mostly" So I guess you're kinda right.

[quote name='Moxio']LP that movie was awful. >:|[/quote]

It has that "Karate Kid" feel to it..at least from the trailer it did. I'm curious about it...guess I'm about to find out.

EDIT: MyGen Gamercards are back :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back