I like girls who are bad ass.... Ergo Anime (Thread)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Might I suggest doing the next anime thread in similar way the wrestling threads are done? Pick a character, give a spoiler free bio, and a pic or youtube clip?

Maybe Kintaro Oe or Roger Smith?[/quote]

That's kewl (though I still also like using the 'flavor of the moment' themed threads). So who's gonna do it? If we were gonna do it the wrestling thread style, I suggest going w/ Haruhi Suzumiya. Something like "Haruhi Suzumiya's Anime/Manga Thread" (since we talk about manga in the thread a lot anyway) sounds good. Speaking of which, the final eps. is out so rejoice & lament at the same time.

I was thinking something along the line of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya's Anime Topic", but that's just me. Unless the direct download site I get Haruhi from picks the pace up some, I might just have to actually torrent it, so it wouldn't get watched till tomorrow. Something to do tomorrow though, although it's gonna be sad watching it end.

I'd prefer not to have the anime threads go the cookie cutter route like the wrestling threads have gone, no offense to them. I just like the general uniqueness of the the thread titles with it being named by whatever the OP's currently enthralling anime is. I've had a few ideas for the future anime threads that I'll do whenever I get the chance. The two ideas are essentially the same, in that they both have themes, but I'd like to keep them unique to each other.

As for my anime watchings, I watched the last episode of Prince of Tennis and I think the series could've gone longer to cover the last two tournaments instead of using OVAs. As well as they ended the series, the nationals were talked about and hyped for a majority of the series and was only shown for about one minute. At least they got to it anyway. I loved how this last episode turned into DBZ with Tezuka and Echizen's match. :lol: It sucks that the best OP of the entire series comes at the very end for only a dozen or so eps. I also checked out the musical and it's not bad for what it is. It's not that cheesy and they did a good job covering the whole arc quickly.

[quote name='karsh']I was thinking something along the line of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya's Anime Topic", but that's just me. Unless the direct download site I get Haruhi from picks the pace up some, I might just have to actually torrent it, so it wouldn't get watched till tomorrow. Something to do tomorrow though, although it's gonna be sad watching it end.[/quote]
Well, whoever's gonna do, better do it now since my post is #501. :lol: I'll be back in 1 hour from this post (8:45pm) so if no one has done so by then, I'll make the next one. Consider it a threat, or a motivator to be the OP of the next anime thread. :lol::bouncy: And I'm lookin' at you recent regulars of this thread: karsh, GuilewasNK, FriskyTanuki, LiquidNight, & Shinkuu Ryao. :cool:;)

bread's done
Back