I like girls who are bad ass.... Ergo Anime (Thread)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']

Regarding my progress in Prince of Tennis:

I've finished up the tourney, seeing Seigaku come from behind to win after Echizen pulls off a shitload of other players' techniques and stances to win his match. That was awesome to see, though I'm wondering if this will make him an invincible player for future matches where he can pull all this stuff off at will or if he has to be put into a similar situation to be able to do that sort of stuff.
[/quote]

Which tourney? The one against the Americans? Or is it the tourney beforehand?

Don't forget to check out the new OVAs that are coming every 3 months (I think there's 4 total). They're called PoT: Zenkoku TaiKai Hen. It's basically the beginning of the nationals.

Anyway, someone pointed me towards this series called Black Lagoon. Looks like a war/black ops mashed up w/ highschool theme. Think FMP w/o the mechs, future tech, and comedy. I can't be too sure as I haven't seen the 1st eps. yet but it looks quite good. Also, just rewatched the 1st season of School Rumble to refresh my memory and it still makes me crack up. Also, I found an old dvd I forgot I had by Daft Punk - Interstella 5555. I forgot how awesome this anime was and they did it w/o dialogue. Also, I've been backed up on Suzumiya until recently and it's a shame this series is supposed to be short. I've enjoyed each episode earnestly. Only a few series have honestly stuck in my mind as good as this (good being relative only to me, of course) like School Rumble, Pani Poni Dash, Azumanga, FMP & Cowboy Bebop.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Haruhi get a second season. There's still plenty of stories from the book for them to cover after this first season, and it's getting a LOT of attention. So even though this is gonna just be 14 episodes or something like that, there'll prolly be a second season. Don't forget, FMP:TSR was only 13 or 14 episodes, but there'll most likely be more FMP due to there still being more story to tell.

[quote name='karsh']I wouldn't be surprised to see Haruhi get a second season. There's still plenty of stories from the book for them to cover after this first season, and it's getting a LOT of attention. So even though this is gonna just be 14 episodes or something like that, there'll prolly be a second season. Don't forget, FMP:TSR was only 13 or 14 episodes, but there'll most likely be more FMP due to there still being more story to tell.[/quote]

Sweet. Is the manga out here yet?

[quote name='jaykrue']Sweet. Is the manga out here yet?[/quote]

Not sure. I saw someone was translating the books, but I haven't seen anything about the manga. I find it interesting though that this is yet another anime for KyoAni that started as a book, not a manga, just like FMP.

[quote name='karsh']Not sure. I saw someone was translating the books, but I haven't seen anything about the manga. I find it interesting though that this is yet another anime for KyoAni that started as a book, not a manga, just like FMP.[/quote]

I know not of this book you speak of. I must know more.:cool::D

[quote name='jaykrue']I know not of this book you speak of. I must know more.:cool::D[/quote]

Haruhi is based off a book. Instead of starting life as a manga, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was a book originally. I can't find the site I found that was translating the book right now, but when I do I'll post the site.

[quote name='karsh']Haruhi is based off a book. Instead of starting life as a manga, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was a book originally. I can't find the site I found that was translating the book right now, but when I do I'll post the site.[/quote]

Cool. :cool: I hope it comes out in the US (in book form) as I would like to see if it matches the impressions I get from the anime.

[quote name='jaykrue']Cool. :cool: I hope it comes out in the US (in book form) as I would like to see if it matches the impressions I get from the anime.[/quote]

I've heard that it's been pretty true to the book so far, especially with the episode jumping. Like, in the middle of the island arc in the book, it skipped somewhere else just like the anime did.

On a completely unrelated note, I think that episode of Eureka 7 that aired Saturday (10- Higher Than The Sun) was probably my favorite episode so far. Though there was no action, the character-development was pure awesome, especially on the Talho-Holland side. Helps that they're my favorite characters so far too.

[quote name='jaykrue']
Which tourney? The one against the Americans? Or is it the tourney beforehand?

Don't forget to check out the new OVAs that are coming every 3 months (I think there's 4 total). They're called PoT: Zenkoku TaiKai Hen. It's basically the beginning of the nationals.[/QUOTE]
The regional tourney against Rikkaida. What Americans?

I gotta say, I didn't see that as the ending of F/SN 21.

I expected the priest to have been the master of Gilgamesh, not Lancer.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
The regional tourney against Rikkaida. What Americans?
[/quote]

Oops.

Looks like the one you're talkin' about is the tourney beforehand. The Americans are a bit later.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']LOL, I found this on Gamefaqs. Suzumiya related. Click offline when you start, online seems broken. Interesting even though I have no idea what to do.

http://void.heteml.jp/flash/tdos3/

Here's the gamefaqs thread if you care to read more about it.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=2000121&topic=28763624[/quote]
LMAO!

That is pure awesomeness.

My favorite thing like this is the fact that sometimes, if you load the main site for the show, it'll show the corrupted version of the logo and it'll act like things are getting screwed up with the site cause it's the corrupted version.

[quote name='karsh']LMAO!

My favorite thing like this is the fact that sometimes, if you load the main site for the show, it'll show the corrupted version of the logo and it'll act like things are getting screwed up with the site cause it's the corrupted version.[/quote]

Yeah, I need to check out that site. I heard about that somewhere.

Wow was the end of F/SN sad.

I had hoped somehow Saber would be able to stay with Shirou. Though the more I think about it, there's absolutely no way for that to happen when you know that Archer was really Shirou from the future, which is why he didn't want Saber to be like him. Still, it was really sad and actually really good. I just really wished there was someway for Saber and Shirou to end up together.

[quote name='karsh']LMAO!

My favorite thing like this is the fact that sometimes, if you load the main site for the show, it'll show the corrupted version of the logo and it'll act like things are getting screwed up with the site cause it's the corrupted version.[/quote]

It was pretty cool that someone went to the effort of making the game but the game itself isn't as exciting as the anime made it out to be.

That episode FTW. That was seriously one of my favorite episodes of this series. Who knew Haruhi could rock out so well. Can't wait for those two songs to be released later this week if what I heard was right.

[quote name='karsh']That episode FTW. That was seriously one of my favorite episodes of this series. Who knew Haruhi could rock out so well. Can't wait for those two songs to be released later this week if what I heard was right.[/quote]

Is there going to be an OST?

[quote name='jaykrue']Is there going to be an OST?[/quote]
Nevermind...Apparently it's Mikuru's song from episode 0. Just killed my interest in it.

EDIT: Nevermind that nevermind. It's Mikuru's song plus the two songs from episode 12. Sweet!

I'm not sure if I should, but I uploaded the single on RapidShare. If it's okay to post, I can post it up or PM it to you. I converted the OGG files to MP3, so it'll save you five minutes of converting later if you get the torrent that's up right now.

[quote name='karsh']I'm not sure if I should, but I uploaded the single on RapidShare. If it's okay to post, I can post it up or PM it to you. I converted the OGG files to MP3, so it'll save you five minutes of converting later if you get the torrent that's up right now.[/quote]

Hehe, that's ok, I got it. I went looking for it the second I saw your post.:lol:

[quote name='karsh']Wow was the end of F/SN sad.

I had hoped somehow Saber would be able to stay with Shirou. Though the more I think about it, there's absolutely no way for that to happen when you know that Archer was really Shirou from the future, which is why he didn't want Saber to be like him. Still, it was really sad and actually really good. I just really wished there was someway for Saber and Shirou to end up together.
[/QUOTE]

I didn't think it was that sad. I also wanted Saber to stay with Shirou, but after watching Tsukihime and knowing that this is Type-Moon anime, there is no way that Saber will stay. This has a much less impact on me than Arc leaving Shiki in the end of Tsukihime (probably it's because I was expecting Saber to not come back). And of course, if Saber stayed, it will ruin the purpose of the whole series.

On a side note, I see that you have found the incantations for UBW. I was going to put it in my sig as well, but I was too lazy to go find it. I'll just settle with my chibi Rin avatar.

[quote name='Over easy']
I didn't think it was that sad. I also wanted Saber to stay with Shirou, but after watching Tsukihime and knowing that this is Type-Moon anime, there is no way that Saber will stay. This has a much less impact on me than Arc leaving Shiki in the end of Tsukihime (probably it's because I was expecting Saber to not come back). And of course, if Saber stayed, it will ruin the purpose of the whole series.

On a side note, I see that you have found the incantations for UBW. I was going to put it in my sig as well, but I was too lazy to go find it. I'll just settle with my chibi Rin avatar.
[/quote]

Yeah, but I had never watched Tsukihime, so I wasn't sure what exactly was gonna happen. But yeah, there really was no way to get away with having Saber stay, as it would just ruin the purpose of the series. As for UBW, I almost went with the version that Shirou uses in the game, as it's a little bit cooler, but I went with Archer's Engrish since Shirou never got to actually use his in the show. And Chibi Rin is so cool looking! She was definitely one of my favorite characters, right behind Archer.

Death Note is way too good. What's the latest volume that's been released? I've got only two more volumes to go before I get a free volume, so I'm hoping that 5, 6, and 7 are out.

For anyone interested, there's currently 8 volumes of the Haruhi novels. Here's their titles from Wikipedia:

Books
  1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu)?, (Published on June 6, 2003): Haruhi forms the SOS Brigade.
  2. The Sighs of Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒの溜息, Suzumiya Haruhi no Tameiki)?, (Published on September 30, 2003): The SOS Brigade films a movie for the school cultural festival.
  3. The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒの退屈, Suzumiya Haruhi no Taikutsu)?, (Published on December 27, 2003): A collection of short stories.
  4. The Vanishing of Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒの消失, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu)?, (Published on July 31, 2004): Haruhi vanishes one day, and it seems like she was never there. Confronted by a "normal" school life, how does Kyon react?
  5. The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒの暴走, Suzumiya Haruhi no Bousou)?, (Published on September 30, 2004): A collection of short stories, taking place in summer, autumn, and winter.
  6. The Agitation of Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒの動揺, Suzumiya Haruhi no Douyou)?, (Published on March 31, 2005): A collection of short stories.
  7. The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒの陰謀, Suzumiya Haruhi no Inbou)?, (Published on August 31, 2005): Mikuru from eight days later shows up before Kyon, and she was sent back in time by Kyon himself. Why?
  8. The Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒの憤慨, Suzumiya Haruhi no Fungai)?, (Published on May 1, 2006):
So I think there will most likely easily be more Haruhi after Melancholy ends. I wouldn't be surprised if they just go onto another one of the books and change the series' name to whatever book they do. I'm not sure what book 2 is, unless they make another movie as a club.

Also, I'm finally sure that episode 12 is my favorite episode of Haruhi. Between the absolutely awesomeness of the concert scene to the fact that Haruhi seemed like an entirely different person, to even the whole thing with Haruhi dragging Kyon when the rest of ENOZ came to congratulate her, it was just insanely awesome. Plus, if you watch the concert scene, you'll realize that everything is in synch with the music. Go back and watch Nagato's guitar playing or Mizuki's drum playing. That whole scene is one of the best animated scenes I think I have ever seen.

EDIT: Since I haven't seen anything, here's the link for the single with the two songs from episode 12.
http://rapidshare.de/files/23647112/Koi_no_Mikuru_Densetsu.zip.html

One Piece 416 chapter summary at ArlongPark

Sanji's defeated Jyabura and heads with Franky to save Robin. Zoro and Kaku show a shitload of new techniques.

Heh, Kaku can now turn into a square >_>

Am I the only one that noticed a scene where kyon is coming out of a classroom only to have the background change as he is seemingly standing still? Was that a deliberate manipulation of the environment or was it just a simple scene change?

This is for you Haruhi Suzumiya fans >_>

parapara.gif

It's like, the smoothest gif I've ever seen >_>

[quote name='jaykrue']Am I the only one that noticed a scene where kyon is coming out of a classroom only to have the background change as he is seemingly standing still? Was that a deliberate manipulation of the environment or was it just a simple scene change?[/quote]

I think I know what you are talking about but I can't remember for sure. I'll have to watch again.

[quote name='Shinkuu Ryao']This is for you Haruhi Suzumiya fans >_>

It's like, the smoothest gif I've ever seen >_>[/quote]

That reminds me, I haven't made any gifs fromt the show in a LONG time. I'll see if I can do a few.

Here's one that I finally got to come out right from episode 1.

Click the thumbnail for the animation. Works a LOT better in Firefox.

Nagato from episode 7. Repulsion field!

Click the thumbnail for the animation. Works a LOT better in Firefox

If there is anything you guys want me to make a gif of, a particular scene, feel free to request it. As long as I can keep it under 1 MB then it should be all good. Hopefully none of this will be a spoiler to anyone since we all seem to be keeping up with everything.

Bleach 86 is out for anyone still following the filler arc. Pretty good episode, if only for having so much Matsumoto, plus finally giving us a definite answer for what her shikai is. Haineko is awesome.

[quote name='karsh']Bleach 86 is out for anyone still following the filler arc. Pretty good episode, if only for having so much Matsumoto, plus finally giving us a definite answer for what her shikai is. Haineko is awesome.[/quote]

I won't say it's awesome till we know her bankai. ;)

so everyone in Gantz is a moron...it makes the series so frustrating to watch.

*Kuronou has a gun to a monsters head. the monster almost killed everyone just a second ago*

"Wait! Kuronu-kun!"

*Katou and Kei give him puppy eyes. the monster wakes up and almost kills everyone again. everyone sits there and watches while kuronu fights for his life against the monster*

I've shouted "DO SOMETHING!!!!!" at this show more than any 80s teen horror movie....but it's an awesome show otherwise.

Holy shit, somebody actually counted all the panels so far as of Naruto chapter 310

Credit goes to "Hinata's Fan" at NF forums

*minor spoilers ahead*

Naruto: 6687
Sakura: 3448
Kakashi: 2276
Gaara: 1383
Lee: 1208
Neji: 1127
Shikamaru: 1065
Tsunade: 915
Jiraiya: 908
Kiba: 681
Gai: 650
Sai: 590
Sarutobi/3rd Hokage: 578
Yamato: 510
Chiyo: 509
Kankurou: 494
Chouji: 492
Ino: 471
Temari: 448
Hinata: 384
Iruka: 323
Shi*zune: 282
Tazuna: 280
Shino: 254
Anko: 216
Kurenai: 210
Tenten: 197
Asuma: 195
Inari: 182
Baki: 158
Ibiki: 141
Hayate: 127
Rin: 121
Konohamaru: 121
Genma: 112
Ebisu: 90
Hiashi: 83
Tsunami: 52
Raidou: 46
Kotetsu: 44
Izumo: 41
Shikaku: 37
Homura: 34
Koharu: 31
Ebizou: 30
Moegi: 27
Udon: 27
Iwashi: 14
Aoba: 13
Chouza: 12
Hanabi: 11
Yugao: 8
Hana: 6
Yoshino: 5
Inoichi: 3
Shibi: 2
Tsume: 2

Sasuke: 3393
Orochimaru: 1029
Kabuto: 903
Itachi: 570
Zabuza: 461
Sakon/Ukon: 412
Sasori: 387
Kimimaro: 340
Haku: 329
Kidoumaru: 329
Tayuya: 305
Kisame: 234
Dosu: 231
Deidara: 230
Jiroubou: 200
Zaku: 189
Kyuubi: 119
Kin: 116
Yoroi: 96
Oboro: 68
Mizuki: 60
Gatou: 55
Misumi: 44
Zouri: 39
Zetsu: 38
Waraji: 34
Leader: 32
Danzou: 29
Meizu: 28
Gozu: 27
Spiky haired Root: 15
Yuura: 14
Tobi: 9
Spiky Haired Akatsuki: 8
Giant Akatsuki: 7
Pony tail Akatsuki: 7

First to 100: Iruka(strangely enough), Chapter 1
Sencod to 100: Naruto, Chapter 2
Third to 100: Sakura, Chapter 6
Fourth to 100: Kakashi, Chapter 6
Fifth to 100: Sasuke, Chapter 7
Sixth to 100: Tazuna, Chapter 13
Seventh to 100: Zabuza, Chapter 14
Eighth to 100: Haku, Chapter 22
Ninth to 100; Inari, Chapter 23
Tenth to 100: Lee, Chapter 38

First to 200: Naruto, Chapter 3
Second to 200: Sasuke, Chapter 9
Third to 200: Sakura, Chapter 9
Fourth to 200: Kakashi, Chapter 9
Fifth to 200: Zabuza, Chapter 16
Sixth to 200: Tazuna, Chapter 23
Seventh to 200: Haku, Chapter 27
Eighth to 200: Lee, Chapter 52
Ninth to 200: Iruka, Chapter 65
Tenth to 200: Orochimaru, Chapter 69

First to 300: Naruto, Chapter 5
Second to 300: Kakashi, Chapter 12
Third to 300: Sasuke, Chapter 13
Fourth to 300: Sakura, Chapter 14
Fifth to 300: Zabuza, Chapter 26
Sixth to 300: Haku, Chapter 30
Seventh to 300: Lee, Chapter 67
Eighth to 300: Ino, Chapter 73
Ninth to 300: Gaara, Chapter 87
Tenth to 300: Hinata, Chapter 98

First to 400: Naruto, Chapter 8
Second to 400: Kakashi, Chapter 16
Third to 400: Sasuke, Chapter 18
Fourth to 400: Sakura, Chapter 19
Fifth to 400: Zabuza, Chapter 32
Sixth to 400: Lee, Chapter 73
Seventh to 400: Gaara, Chapter 97
Eighth to 400: Neji, Chapter 101
Ninth to 400: Ino, Chapter 107
Tenth to 400: Shikamaru, Chapter 118

First to 500: Naruto, Chapter 11
Second to 500: Kakashi, Chapter 18
Third to 500: Sasuke, Chapter 24
Fourth to 500: Sakura, Chapter 26
Fifth to 500: Lee, Chapter 83
Sixth to 500: Neji, Chapter 103
Seventh to 500: Gaara, Chapter 111
Eighth to 500: Sarutobi, Chapter 124
Ninth to 500: Orochimaru, Chapter 137
Tenth to 500: Jiraiya, Chapter 155

First to 600: Naruto, Chapter 14
Second to 600: Kakashi, Chapter 24
Third to 600: Sasuke, Chapter 31(he gets to reach 600 lying on the ground filled with needles, slacker)
Fourth to 600: Sakura, Chapter 34
Fifth to 600: Lee, Chapter 85
Sixth to 600: Gaara, Chapter 127
Seventh to 600: Jiraiya, Chapter 159
Eighth to 600: Orochimaru, Chapter 160
Ninth to 600: Kabuto, Chapter 169
Tenth to 600: Tsunade, Chapter 170

First to 700: Naruto, Chapter 18
Second to 700: Kakashi, Chapter 29
Third to 700: Sasuke, Chapter 37
Fourth to 700: Sakura, Chapter 38
Fifth to 700: Lee, Chapter 109
Sixth to 700: Gaara, Chapter 129
Seventh to 700: Jiraiya, Chapter 165
Eighth to 700: Orochimaru, Chapter 166
Ninth to 700: Tsunade, Chapter 182
Tenth to 700: Neji, Chapter 188

First to 800: Naruto, Chapter 21
Second to 800: Kakshi, Chapter 33
Third to 800: Sasuke, Chapter 39
Fourth to 800: Sakura, Chapter 43
Fifth to 800: Gaara, Chapter 131
Sixth to 800: Lee, Chapter 179
Seventh to 800: Neji, Chapter 194
Eighth to 800: Orochimaru, Chapter 198
Ninth to 800: Shikamaru, Chapter 202
Tenth to 800: Jiraiya, Chapter 237

First to 900: Naruto, Chapter 25
Second to 900: Sasuke, Chapter 46
Third to 900: Sakura, Chapter 48
Fourth to 900: Kakashi, Chapter 66
Fifth to 900: Gaara, Chapter 133
Sixth to 900: Lee, Chapter 184
Seventh to 900: Neji, Chapter 196
Eighth to 900: Shikamaru, Chapter 209
Ninth to 900: Tsunade, Chapter 285
Tenth to 900: Jiraiya, Chapter 291

First to 1000: Naruto, Chapter 29
Second to 1000: Sasuke, Chapter 49
Third to 1000: Sakura, Chapter 53
Fourth to 1000: Kakashi, Chapter 72
Fifth to 1000: Gaara, Chapter 136
Sixth to 1000: Lee, Chapter 212
Seventh to 1000: Neji, Chapter 235
Eighth to 1000: Shikamaru, Chapter 235
Ninth to 1000: Orochimaru, Chapter 300

First to 1100: Naruto, Chapter 32
Second to 1100: Sakura, Chapter 55
Third to 1100: Sasuke, Chapter 56
Fourth to 1100: Kakashi, Chapter 85
Fifth to 1100: Gaara, Chapter 215
Sixth to 1100: Lee, Chapter 217
Seventh to 1100: Neji, Chapter 277

First to 1200: Naruto, Chapter 34
Second to 1200: Sakura, Chapter 60
Third to 1200: Sasuke, Chapter 61
Fourth to 1200: Kakashi, Chapter 93
Fifth to 1200: Gaara, Chapter 248
Sixth to 1200: Lee, Chapter 280

First to 1300: Naruto, Chapter 38
Second to 1300: Sasuke, Chapter 64
Third to 1300: Sakura, Chapter 64
Fourth to 1300: Kakashi, Chapter 116
Fifth to 1300: Gaara, Chapter 276

First to 1400: Naruto, Chapter 41
Second to 1400: Sasuke, Chapter 67
Third to 1400: Sakura, Chapter 70
Fourth to 1400: Kakashi, Chapter 142

First to 1500: Naruto, Chapter 45
Second to 1500: Sasuke, Chapter 69
Third to 1500: Sakura, Chapter 72
Fourth to 1500: Kakashi, Chapter 176

First to 1600: Naruto, Chapter 49
Second to 1600: Sakura, Chapter 76
Third to 1600: Sasuke, Chapter 111
Fourth to 1600: Kakashi, Chapter 234

First to 1700: Naruto, Chapter 60
Second to 1700: Sakura, Chapter 84
Third to 1700: Sasuke, Chapter 115
Fourth to 1700: Kakashi, Chapter 241

First to 1800: Naruto, Chapter 63
Second to 1800: Sakura, Chapter 105
Third to 1800: Sasuke, Chapter 128
Fourth to 1800: Kakashi, Chapter 243

First to 1900: Naruto, Chapter 64
Second to 1900: Sakura, Chapter 117
Third to 1900: Sasuke, Chapter 138
Fourth to 1900: Kakashi, Chapter 245

First to 2000: Naruto, Chapter 72
Second to 2000: Sasuke, Chapter 146
Third to 2000: Sakura, Chapter 153
Fourth to 2000: Kakashi, Chapter 253

First to 2100: Naruto, Chapter 76
Second to 2100: Sasuke, Chapter 149
Third to 2100: Sakura, Chapter 181
Fourth to 2100: Kakashi, Chapter 261

First to 2200: Naruto, Chapter 79
Second to 2200: Sasuke, Chapter 175
Third to 2200: Sakura, Chapter 236
Fourth to 2200: Kakashi, Chapter 271

First to 2300: Naruto, Chapter 86
Second to 2300: Sasuke, Chapter 178
Third to 2300: Sakura, Chapter 252

First to 2400: Naruto, Chapter 90
Second to 2400: Sasuke, Chpater 181
Third to 2400: Sakura, Chapter 261

First to 2500: Naruto, Chapter 93
First to 2500: Sasuke, Chapter 219
Third to 2500: Sakura, Chapter 265

First to 2600: Naruto, Chapter 96
Second to 2600: Sasuke, Chapter 221
Third to 2600: Sakura, Chapter 269

First to 2700: Naruto, Chapter 99
Second to 2700: Sasuke, Chapter 223
Third to 2700: Sakura, Chapter 273

First to 2800: Naruto, Chapter 101
Second to 2800: Sasuke, Chapter 225
Third to 2800: Sakura, Chapter 278

First to 2900: Naruto, Chapter 104
Second to 2900: Sasuke, Chapter 227
Third to 2900: Sakura, Chapter 286

First to 3000: Naruto, Chapter 110
Second to 3000: Sasuke, Chapter 229
Third to 3000: Sakura, Chapter 290

First to 3100: Naruto, Chapter 129
Second to 3100: Sasuke, Chapter 231
Third to 3100: Sakura, Chapter 297

First to 3200: Naruto, Chapter 133
Second to 3200: Sasuke, Chapter 233
Third to 3200: Sakura, Chapter 300

First to 3300: Naruto, Chapter 135
Second to 3300: Sakura, Chapter 305
Third to 3300: Sasuke, Chapter 307

First to 3400: Naruto, Chapter 139
Second to 3400: Sakura, Chapter 310

First to 3500: Naruto, Chapter 147
First to 3600: Naruto, Chapter 150
First to 3700: Naruto, Chapter 151
First to 3800: Naruto, Chapter 153
First to 3900: Naruto, Chapter 155
First to 4000: Naruto, Chapter 159
First to 4100: Naruto, Chapter 165
First to 4200: Naruto, Chapter 167
First to 4300: Naruto, Chapter 172
First to 4400: Naruto, Chapter 175
First to 4500: Naruto, Chapter 185
First to 4600: Naruto, Chapter 191
First to 4700: Naruto, Chapter 201
First to 4800: Naruto, Chapter 209
First to 4900: Naruto, Chapter 225
First to 5000: Naruto, Chapter 227
First to 5100: Naruto, Chapter 230
First to 5200: Naruto, Chapter 232
First to 5300: Naruto, Chapter 236
First to 5400: Naruto, Chapter 245
First to 5500: Naruto, Chapter 251
First to 5600: Naruto, Chapter 257
First to 5700: Naruto, Chapter 261
First to 5800: Naruto, Chapter 275
First to 5900: Naruto, Chapter 279
First to 6000: Naruto, Chapter 282
First to 6100: Naruto, Chapter 286
First to 6200: Naruto, Chapter 290
First to 6300: Naruto, Chapter 298
First to 6400: Naruto, Chapter 303
First to 6500: Naruto, Chapter 305
First to 6600: Naruto, Chapter 308

So I've been watching Black Lagoon, and it's definitely good. My only question is with Shinsen's releases. What's up with them? They haven't released anything since 9 even though there's been like 2 or 3 more episodes. Do they just release them in batches? And Revy has to be one of the most badass female characters ever.

[quote name='karsh']So I've been watching Black Lagoon, and it's definitely good. My only question is with Shinsen's releases. What's up with them? They haven't released anything since 9 even though there's been like 2 or 3 more episodes. Do they just release them in batches? And Revy has to be one of the most badass female characters ever.[/QUOTE]They're just a terrible subbing group is all.

[quote name='Apossum']so everyone in Gantz is a moron...it makes the series so frustrating to watch.

*Kuronou has a gun to a monsters head. the monster almost killed everyone just a second ago*

"Wait! Kuronu-kun!"

*Katou and Kei give him puppy eyes. the monster wakes up and almost kills everyone again. everyone sits there and watches while kuronu fights for his life against the monster*

I've shouted "DO SOMETHING!!!!!" at this show more than any 80s teen horror movie....but it's an awesome show otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Gantz anime is horrible do yourself a favor if you dont already and read the manga

Ok, time to level with me, people. Naruto's popularity is a massive joke, right? You're all playing along to make everyone else think it's good. Am I on the right track?

[quote name='jmcc']Ok, time to level with me, people. Naruto's popularity is a massive joke, right? You're all playing along to make everyone else think it's good. Am I on the right track?[/quote]

I like it so far, but then I am only watching it on Cartoon Network. I haven't read any of the manga or downloaded any episodes.

I've read the manga which was mostly unimpressive, but I was assured that the anime (minus the filler) was the second coming of Dragonball; and not Z, the original fun series before all the grunting. How does a series that plods along so boringly keep viewers?

I dunno. I used to find Naruto a fun shounen show, and that's it. Nothing great, but still fun to watch. However, pretty much after the Save Sasuke arc and the ENDLESS filler, I've just stopped watching it. However, even heading back and watching some of the older episodes, they just don't seem as interesting as they once did. Though I have to say I still enjoy the Chuunin exam arc once it hits the endless battle part and I also enjoyed the Save Sasuke arc with its fights. Bleach definitely took over the fun to watch shounen action show for me.

[quote name='karsh']I dunno. I used to find Naruto a fun shounen show, and that's it. Nothing great, but still fun to watch. However, pretty much after the Save Sasuke arc and the ENDLESS filler, I've just stopped watching it. However, even heading back and watching some of the older episodes, they just don't seem as interesting as they once did. Though I have to say I still enjoy the Chuunin exam arc once it hits the endless battle part and I also enjoyed the Save Sasuke arc with its fights. Bleach definitely took over the fun to watch shounen action show for me.[/QUOTE]

doesnt help that there have been 54 filler eps so far and at least 4 more filler eps to go. I just try to avoid fillers in general, cause it ruins the main story. I do see where you are coming from though. But from reading the manga, it keeps me hoping for the eventual return of the true storyline.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']doesnt help that there have been 54 filler eps so far and at least 4 more filler eps to go. I just try to avoid fillers in general, cause it ruins the main story. I do see where you are coming from though. But from reading the manga, it keeps me hoping for the eventual return of the true storyline.[/quote]
I dunno...Most of the PTJ-manga that I've read so far hasn't seemed that interesting. I read up to:

Sasuke coming back

but it just didn't keep me interested as much as it used to. Pretty much the only fight that was truly badass was:

Naruto vs Orochimaru

and that ended quickly.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']doesnt help that there have been 54 filler eps so far and at least 4 more filler eps to go. I just try to avoid fillers in general, cause it ruins the main story. I do see where you are coming from though. But from reading the manga, it keeps me hoping for the eventual return of the true storyline.[/quote]

I dunno...Most of the PTJ-manga that I've read so far hasn't seemed that interesting. I read up to:

Sasuke coming back

but it just didn't keep me interested as much as it used to. Pretty much the only fight that was truly badass was:

Naruto vs Orochimaru

and that ended quickly.

bread's done
Back