I literally just got offered drugs by a stranger...

weimerwanger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was just walking up my street to chat with my gf via cell phone now that im visitin the folks, and when i got to the corner a guy in a truck ripped through the empty lot that is the corner my street. Stopping about 10 feet from me, he barks out "Hey! Whattya doin!?" Subsequently i turn to face him and he sees that i'm just talking on the phone. I walk up to the car and shake his hand and he introduced himself (i forget his name already) and we explained to each other that we lived on the same street. Then he decides to throw out the question "wanna smoke some herb?"
Kinda funny, I've never had this stereotypical Nancy Reagan situation occur to me.

I've only been offered (by a stranger) once, and that was in an amusement park late at night. I was in line for a rollercoaster and a few guys in front of my were smoking and asked if I wanted a turn. I politely declined. This was probably 10 years ago.

haha, biggest coincidence is that i'm ridin this xanax buzz i had taken earlier, but i dont smoke pot. i suppose if i'm ever in a bind for anything else this vacation i'll knock on his door tho :)

Yeah... somthing like that happend to me, well kinda. Over spring break I went to montreal and me and my friend were just walkin' around the town and two crazy punky girls came up and rambled to us in french then offered us a myriad of drugs I don't really rember anymore. one of them started pawing my scarf and we decided to not take them up on their offer because we wern't sure about the saftey of their stuff, we then proceded to get some booze or somthing. The moral of the story is dont take drugs from strangers, buy them in grocery stores.

[quote name='weimerwanger']haha, biggest coincidence is that i'm ridin this xanax buzz i had taken earlier, but i dont smoke pot. i suppose if i'm ever in a bind for anything else this vacation i'll knock on his door tho :)[/QUOTE]

One of my friends just discovered xanax (he's got a presciption mind you) but I don't think it's a good thing. He gets addicted to anything and everything. He's been on a steady diet of caffeine and tylenol pm for a while now and I'm not sure he needs to add something else to the equation. :lol:

I was offered crack by a complete stranger outside of Tower City in downtown Cleveland. I had to of been about 13 years old and I was with my 18 year old cousin. He put the crack in my hand asked for some money. I gave it back to him and then pretty much just ran back into tower city.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']One of my friends just discovered xanax (he's got a presciption mind you) but I don't think it's a good thing. He gets addicted to anything and everything. He's been on a steady diet of caffeine and tylenol pm for a while now and I'm not sure he needs to add something else to the equation. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No script here, but if i'm in a bind for em i order em online from argentina or nepal or some other random third world country... I think it's a great anxiety reliever, which is something I've inherited from my parents (I dont know if its from my parents for from being around my parents)...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Now you're going to tell me that "sharing is caring". :roll: :lol:[/QUOTE]

when you're dealing with herb it is.
needle drugs are a bad no no

[quote name='weimerwanger']No script here, but if i'm in a bind for em i order em online from argentina or nepal or some other random third world country... I think it's a great anxiety reliever, which is something I've inherited from my parents (I dont know if its from my parents for from being around my parents...[/QUOTE]

fucking dependent loser blaming your god damn fucking weakness on your parents like some kind whiny fucking baby.

So, you got a web site for where you order those?

[quote name='weimerwanger']No script here, but if i'm in a bind for em i order em online from argentina or nepal or some other random third world country... I think it's a great anxiety reliever, which is something I've inherited from my parents (I dont know if its from my parents for from being around my parents)...[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up ... it's probably not a good idea to mention how you get them. :lol:

EDIT:

[quote name='gregthomas77']So, you got a web site for where you order those?[/QUOTE]

And that's why. :lol:

Damn, just go to any public school in the U.S., ask someone suspicious-looking about suspicious substances, and they'll pull open their jacket cliche-like to reveal any drug you can imagine.

Hell, when I took 3-D Design, 83% made bongs/pipes/ashtrays. Medicine perscription bottles full o' the stuff sat open on tables. Kids come into class high/stoned/wasted/plastered. Although it is high-larious when they do. Our ex-construction teacher, Mr. Trainor, who looks like a bear, would tell his classes about when he took drugs, and when kids came to his class plastered, he'd mess with them.

:drool:duuuuude.. im so hi.. i so cant work this band saw for construction.. o well.. ill try.. -BZZZTGHHHGGRRDDDD "OHMYGODMYARMHOLYfuckOHMYGODOHMYGOD" bleed, bleed.-

Uh. Yeah. Actually, that almost happened, except no arms were severed. Unfortunately.

weed is from the earth.
god put it here for me and you!
take advantage man... take advantage

[quote name='Tiphireth']Damn, just go to any public school in the U.S., ask someone suspicious-looking about suspicious substances, and they'll pull open their jacket cliche-like to reveal any drug you can imagine.

Hell, when I took 3-D Design, 83% made bongs/pipes/ashtrays. Medicine perscription bottles full o' the stuff sat open on tables. Kids come into class high/stoned/wasted/plastered. Although it is high-larious when they do. Our ex-construction teacher, Mr. Trainor, who looks like a bear, would tell his classes about when he took drugs, and when kids came to his class plastered, he'd mess with them.

:drool:duuuuude.. im so hi.. i so cant work this band saw for construction.. o well.. ill try.. -BZZZTGHHHGGRRDDDD "OHMYGODMYARMHOLYfuckOHMYGODOHMYGOD" bleed, bleed.-

Uh. Yeah. Actually, that almost happened, except no arms were severed. Unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

90 percent of the kids that look like that are faking when they act like that as no one wants attention drawn to them when they have drugs on them.

I had to travel to Germany to get offered drugs by a stranger. I was in the subway station waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the bathroom (no public restrooms in Munich) when a older teen started asking me to buy drugs in German. He figured out I didn't know German and luckily for the both of us, he knew the word "smoke" no problem. I said no. Strange thing was, the kid had a pet rat on his shoulder when he asked me.

[quote name='2poor']weed is from the earth.
god put it here for me and you!
take advantage man... take advantage[/QUOTE]

man dont be messin up tha rotation
u lucky you smokin wit your homey
you likely to get shot by someone else

(i know i probably butchered that quote pretty bad, despite the fact ive seen the movie more times than i can count)

I was in downtown Atlanta (little five points to any familiar with the area), when this guy with long dreadlocks came up to us twitching and asking "you hungry? ...you hungry..?.. .. . You hungry!?"

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']man dont be messin up tha rotation
u lucky you smokin wit your homey
you likely to get shot by someone else

(i know i probably butchered that quote pretty bad, despite the fact ive seen the movie more times than i can count)[/QUOTE]

i can't remember that line either. i can't even count the amount of times i've watched that movie. greatest movie ever.

Cleaning out the aisles at Jewel yesterday and one of the clerks nearby found a bag of weed on the ground. Cops came later, and had to push through the huge circle of employees just staring at the stuff.

I must really act/look like I do drugs because every druggy at my old school, had me pegged as one of them. I gave this kid a pen like a month ago so he could fill out his scantron, and no joke he put of little bag of weed in my hoody.

Lastly, there was this one kid gloating about how much drugs he had stashed in his locker, so another kid overhearing fakes sick, goes to the nurses and slips into the counselors office, goes on the computer and finds the kid's locker combo, comes to gym later in the day with the stuff all in his hoody pockets laughing about it. Like Bond on crack that kid.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']90 percent of the kids that look like that are faking when they act like that as no one wants attention drawn to them when they have drugs on them.[/QUOTE]

Except every one of them that I know has been caught with weed on them. Fools.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I would have punched him in the face. Straight Edge minus the shitty music, bitches![/QUOTE]

I suppose that's how I would be defined as well, or you could call me a "prude".

-Cellibate, pro-life, pro-war, anti-illegal immigration, anti-drug, andti-crime, (like hell, I watch cop shows and yell at the tv) just about everything you would expect out of a religious Republican who isn't religious.-

I have only been on one drug less-than-legally, when I borrowed some of my mother's perscription painkillers when I, uh. Attacked our stairs with my hand. They looked at me wrong, so I showed them what-for, and managed to move the far-pinky bone in my hand an inch or more backwards. Pain? Yes. Perscription drug +1? No pain.

Lots o' stoners at school, taking drugs just to look "cool" and whatnot. Funny seeing people get ripped off. $25 for supermarket mushrooms :rofl:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Except every one of them that I know has been caught with weed on them. Fools.[/QUOTE]

At my high school during winter the gym classes would go bowling on fridays. Some jackasses got caught smoking weed on the bus between the school and the bowling alley. This was a 10 minute trip each way (if that) with at least one teacher on board. Idiots. :lol:

[quote name='BLarR']Cleaning out the aisles at Jewel yesterday and one of the clerks nearby found a bag of weed on the ground. Cops came later, and had to push through the huge circle of employees just staring at the stuff. [/QUOTE]

One time about 6 months ago me and my dad were stopped at a local gas station, and between the pump and the store there was a bag of herb with some rolling papers in it, probably about an ounce of mids. My dad was freakin out thinking he might have accidentally dropped it, but realizing he didn't, he was convinced it was a bust and some dea would be hiding around the corner waiting for him to pick it up (a stoner too paranoid for his own good). Still unable to let it go, he tried secretly pointing it out to other people at the pumps, seeing if they wanted it (so that it wouldnt go to waste). Even if they smoked, no way in hell are they going to listen to a guy going "psst, hey theres a bag of ganj over there go get it," not to mention my dad drives a white crown marquis, total cop lookin car. The whole situation was so funny and pathetic at the same time.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']At my high school during winter the gym classes would go bowling on fridays. Some jackasses got caught smoking weed on the bus between the school and the bowling alley. This was a 10 minute trip each way (if that) with at least one teacher on board. Idiots. :lol:[/QUOTE]

haha. My stepfather is a Junior High teacher, and on the second to last day of school, a class went ona field trip, five broguht booze on the bus and got hammered on the way to the destination. They got expelled a day before school let out.

so wait a minute, is the OP saying that some stranger offered him drugs!?

how could this be? OMG, you ran into a pusher! I didn't know they existed!

HOLY CRAP, SOME GUY WANTED TO MAKE MONEY BY SELLING YOU DRUGS!?

[quote name='Sleepkyng']so wait a minute, is the OP saying that some stranger offered him drugs!?

HOLY CRAP, SOME GUY WANTED TO MAKE MONEY BY SELLING YOU DRUGS!?[/QUOTE]

OMG WTF ROFLMAO!

[quote name='Sleepkyng']sorry, i realize that my previous post was definitely an attempt to crap in your oatmeal[/QUOTE]

I happen to like crap on oatmeal. :cry:

[quote name='Sleepkyng']so wait a minute, is the OP saying that some stranger offered him drugs!?

HOLY CRAP, SOME GUY WANTED TO MAKE MONEY BY SELLING YOU DRUGS!?[/QUOTE]

He wasn't a "pusher," he wanted me to go back to his place to smoke out... there's a difference.

[quote name='weimerwanger']He wasn't a "pusher," he wanted me to go back to his place to smoke out... there's a difference.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a nice guy to me. Or he just wanted to pop your man-cherry.

bread's done
Back