I need a favor from some fellow CAGs... (VERDICT IS IN!!)

I voted, but where can you find the other entries? I couldn't find a link with a list.

Just out of curiousity, i promise i won't vote for the other ones.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Don't forget... you can vote daily! At least I think you can.[/QUOTE]

It appears that way to me :

[quote name='That Website'] (After Voting) Come back tomorrow to vote again! [/Quote]

Whoa. That's pretty fucking cool!!! Voted and sent out an internal memo at work to get more people to vote for yours. So if you don't get at least 40K votes.... heads are gonna roll. Good luck!

Easily the best I've seen so far, very nice work. There's no doubt in my mind that I voted for the best submitted poster.

I voted, because this is WAY better than the other one that anybody could do with MSPaint and some screenshots.

Kick ass work.

Sorry, I voted for Ikohn4ever's poster. Kidding- voted and had my friends vote also. Good luck with the rest.

[quote name='shrike4242']I put 30 votes in from all the PC's at work.[/QUOTE]
damn you. you always have to 1-up me :roll:
I mean, I figure out who has been drinking my Cokes at work and then you go and solve a multi state theft ring. And now this :booty:

[quote name='joevan']damn you. you always have to 1-up me :roll:
I mean, I figure out who has been drinking my Cokes at work and then you go and solve a multi state theft ring. And now this :booty:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='onetrackmind']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I was all proud of myself on Friday b/c I figured out who it was. This kid in the drivers ed class my friend was teaching all week was sneaking into the back when they got their breaks and straight stealing a coke or two a day from our fridge. Ok, so I got lucky and just happened to walk in whiel he was doing it but still, I did figure it out :D

[quote name='joevan']Seriously, I was all proud of myself on Friday b/c I figured out who it was. This kid in the drivers ed class my friend was teaching all week was sneaking into the back when they got their breaks and straight stealing a coke or two a day from our fridge. Ok, so I got lucky and just happened to walk in whiel he was doing it but still, I did figure it out :D[/QUOTE]

haha thats awesome!! Little fuckers!

[quote name='cyborg2040']Voted - Great Poster[/QUOTE]

We added the cost of my cokes + interest to the bill his parents got :twisted:
So instead of a $250 class, he had a $256.50 class

bread's done
Back