I need a favor from some fellow CAGs... (VERDICT IS IN!!)

Nice poster, OTM. I haven't seen this thread until today (haven't been on much lately), but I voted for it and I'll make sure to go back and vote again every day. Good luck.

voteotm6kk.jpg

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']u better win this shit since I just voted again. So what do WE win if you get the most votes?[/QUOTE]

well regardless of whether i get to the next round or not i was going to hold a contest for a game as a way of syaing thanks to everyone who took the time to vote. If i win the whole thing i'll definetly hold more contests for stuff.

Well it seems as if my New Years Giveaway did set an example. There have been numerous people giving away stuff since I asked for everyone to give back. Nice job to everyone who gives crap away and to those who participate in them. Hats off to you all, OTM 4 L1|=3 S0|\|, Keep voting!

[quote name='onetrackmind']well regardless of whether i get to the next round or not i was going to hold a contest for a game as a way of syaing thanks to everyone who took the time to vote. If i win the whole thing i'll definetly hold more contests for stuff.[/QUOTE]

contests are cool :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']well regardless of whether i get to the next round or not i was going to hold a contest for a game as a way of syaing thanks to everyone who took the time to vote. If i win the whole thing i'll definetly hold more contests for stuff.[/QUOTE]

u and your one track mind, I was talking about the Grand Prize for the poster contest not for CAG

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']u and your one track mind, I was talking about the Grand Prize for the poster contest not for CAG[/QUOTE]

haha $2,500 and your poster will be the offical movie poster for Silent Hill the movie :)

[quote name='onetrackmind']

Nice sig vandigo ;)

Thanks to everyone who has voted and continues to do so![/QUOTE]

I try - its about the best I could do with MS Paint.

[quote name='onetrackmind']haha $2,500 and your poster will be the offical movie poster for Silent Hill the movie :)[/QUOTE]

and Mardi Gras will be relocated to any CAG's house who wins :rofl:

[quote name='Danro']So OTM, can you tell how many votes your poster has gotten?

Keep the votes comin people :D[/QUOTE]

i dont know, as far as i know i cant. Thanks to everyone whos still voting!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Got some votes in from my friends :) Still need to sig it though.[/QUOTE]

get down with the OTM sig :D
Custom design featuring a bird and some random text found by doing a Google Image search.

[quote name='joevan']get down with the OTM sig :D
Custom design featuring a bird and some random text found by doing a Google Image search.[/QUOTE]
Way to roll, vandigo! The peacock uh...YA, THE PEACOCK!

voted twice today. Moved to my grandparents house while they are out of town for about two months so I will be jumping back and forth voting twice a day for as long as ya need me :p EVERYONE ELSE MAN UP AND BUY DO THE SAME!

[quote name='Eviltude']voted twice today. Moved to my grandparents house while they are out of town for about two months so I will be jumping back and forth voting twice a day for as long as ya need me :p EVERYONE ELSE MAN UP AND BUY DO THE SAME![/QUOTE]

:rofl: now you have to outdo me too?

bread's done
Back