I need a price check...on biOTTches

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks good, but it's reaaaaally creepy.

Do you need to do any searching for those Little Sisters or will you find them during the course of the game? I want the saving them achievement. I hope it doesn't make the game harder.

On a sidenote I got in my Angel complete collection in today. I love the little box it's in. It's quite awesome. The little things make me happy.

It's pretty easy to find them: just find a Big Daddy and it will have one, pretty much.

The game isn't really that scary, is it?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It scares the shit outta me. I can't watch anyone play it and I'd near have a heart-attack if I played it.[/QUOTE]
Seriously? It's not really scary.

[quote name='Moxio']It's pretty easy to find them: just find a Big Daddy and it will have one, pretty much.

The game isn't really that scary, is it?[/quote]

Will I encounter all of them during the normal course of the game or do I have to search for them? I'd be pissed if I saved all those $$$$as and find out I missed one along the way.

[quote name='Rocko']Will I encounter all of them during the normal course of the game or do I have to search for them? I'd be pissed if I saved all those $$$$as and find out I missed one along the way.[/QUOTE]
When you check your map it tells you how many lil' sisters are in an area and checks them off as you go.

[quote name='Rocko']Will I encounter all of them during the normal course of the game or do I have to search for them? I'd be pissed if I saved all those $$$$as and find out I missed one along the way.[/QUOTE]

Oh, no, finding them is definitely not a chore. Each level has roughly 3 each, and it will indicate if you have missed one or not.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm a big fan of scarves.

I also think the word "scarf" sounds incredibly odd pluralized.[/QUOTE]
Me too. I just bought my first headband yesterday. I think I look incredibly cute in it. Maybe when Jonathan comes home he'll compliment it.
Yes, I'm an optimist.

Oh good.

I accidentally just killed three splicers when they were rushing from above and I can't get to their corpses. I restarted because I want to be able to pilfer their bodies. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Oh, no, finding them is definitely not a chore. Each level has roughly 3 each, and it will indicate if you have missed one or not.[/quote]

Like Mox and CK said, it's not bad -- all you have to do is make sure you've done something with all the sisters in the level before you exit -- it's usually not that bad, as you'll run into them in the course of doing things, mostly.

finding all the audio diaries -- that's a chore.

there's one you can see under some metal stairs later on -- i still haven't figured out how to get under there. =\

saving the sisters isn't so bad, because every so many sisters, you'll get bonus adam.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']At this point, I'd wager that's more than optimism. More like daydreaming? D=[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well, I always did write fantasy romance novels.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Like Mox and CK said, it's not bad -- all you have to do is make sure you've done something with all the sisters in the level before you exit -- it's usually not that bad, as you'll run into them in the course of doing things, mostly.

finding all the audio diaries -- that's a chore.

there's one you can see under some metal stairs later on -- i still haven't figured out how to get under there. =\

saving the sisters isn't so bad, because every so many sisters, you'll get bonus adam.[/QUOTE]

Telekinesis? If you're talking about, like, you walking on a metal plate and there's a little crawlspace under you, then you just head down a hole on your right.

fucking A my strat is broke right out of the box. Oh well, at least EA has been cool about fixing the issues with the Rock Band shit. I will give them a call before work on Monday.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm a big fan of scarves.

I also think the word "scarf" sounds incredibly odd pluralized.[/QUOTE]

My mom makes some really nice ones for the females in my family. She made one for my sister and her friend this year for Christmas.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']My mom makes some really nice ones for the females in my family. She made one for my sister and her friend this year for Christmas.[/QUOTE]
Cool.

I know a girl who made herself a 13 foot long scarf that's an exact replica of one that Dr Who wears.
She's a big fan. :lol:

Man I thought Bioshock was down right terrifying at times.

When you see that wicker mask sitting in the garden and you turn around and there's that $$$$a standing there looking at you, when you go down to that room under the steps and that dude that you thought was a statue is standing behind you, and when you go into that room thats filled with water and plaster mannequins and they start coming to life.

[quote name='Maklershed']Man I thought Bioshock was down right terrifying at times.

When you see that wicker mask sitting in the garden and you turn around and there's that $$$$a standing there looking at you, when you go down to that room under the steps and that dude that you thought was a statue is standing behind you, and when you go into that room thats filled with water and plaster mannequins and they start coming to life.
[/QUOTE]

Those are freaky, but the only moment where I was actually frightened was when
you're in the dentist's office, the gas comes all around you, and when you turn around, that insane surgeon splicer is behind you.
Ho-ly shit.

i knit (plural) scarf for my friends/family as gifts. this year, i started one for my cousin but i've been a bit distracted and haven't finished it yet.

I'm not gonig to worry about achievements except for the Little Sister thing since it changes the ending and isn't too much work. I don't want to make the game a chore by searching for achievement shit since it seems like such a great game on its own.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I think it's about that time...that...call of duty time.[/quote]
Give me like ten minutes and I'll hop on. Who else is up for a game or 15?

I should pick up a hobby like knitting. I used to like to cross-stitch. Especially if my relationship falls through, I'll need some sort of distraction outside of games cause I get bad headaches playing electronics all day. I do have a bunch of books.

Well I'm hopping off the 360 for the night to watch some football and then go to bed. Maybe we can get an OTT COD4 tomorrow. I have a feeling most other OTTers are night owls.

[quote name='Markn951']im feeling too lazy to read 7 pages. did i miss anything good, or more of moxio saying "bored" ?[/QUOTE]

You seem to have confused yourself: me saying "Bored." IS the good part of the OTT.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You'd know about suck. You own a Wii after all. http://kotaku.com/340413/explaining-away-the-flood-of-crappy-wii-games[/quote]

kittyohsnap-miles.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']I'm not gonig to worry about achievements except for the Little Sister thing since it changes the ending and isn't too much work. I don't want to make the game a chore by searching for achievement shit since it seems like such a great game on its own.

Give me like ten minutes and I'll hop on. Who else is up for a game or 15?[/quote]

Heh. I love that you think we'll actually get to play 15.

Frost, you in bigguy?

[quote name='Moxio']You seem to have confused yourself: me saying "Bored." IS the good part of the OTT.[/quote]

I myself am partial to "gloog" and "blorg".

[quote name='Rocko']Give me like ten minutes and I'll hop on. Who else is up for a game or 15?[/QUOTE]
I am.

[quote name='Chika']i knit (plural) scarf for my friends/family as gifts. this year, i started one for my cousin but i've been a bit distracted and haven't finished it yet.[/QUOTE]Noice. Make me one! :D

[quote name='Moxio']You seem to have confused yourself: me saying "Bored." IS the good part of the OTT.[/QUOTE]
so true. I treasure all of these moments of Moxio's boredom announcements.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Heh. I love that you think we'll actually get to play 15.

Frost, you in bigguy?[/quote]

he's trying to beat my score on boom boom rocket but send him and invite and i'm sure he'll play.

[quote name='wubb']Well I'm hopping off the 360 for the night to watch some football and then go to bed. Maybe we can get an OTT COD4 tomorrow. I have a feeling most other OTTers are night owls.[/quote]

Not much other choice on CoD, it doesn't work for shit during the day.

[quote name='Markn951']im feeling too lazy to read 7 pages. did i miss anything good, or more of moxio saying "bored" ?[/quote]

...Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back