I need a price check...on biOTTches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']

Wait, why aren't you getting in on the COD orgy?[/quote]

a) I'm like Bender, if I dont get enough alcohol to fuel myself I shut down

b) I just started the campaign and havent played any of the multiplayer yet so I'd be nothing but a liability to whoever's team I'm on.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']what the shaqfu? you guys started playing?

way to tell me[/quote]

No one likes you, sry.

Now, then.

Note to self: Next XBLA purchase will be Boom Boom Rocket, and that purchase needs to be made ASAP. Game is awesome.

I might also break and try out SOTN.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']All you bitches and your COD4. Doesn't anyone play anything non-shooter these days?[/quote]

me. i play boomboom rocket. and viva pinata.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']All you bitches and your COD4. Doesn't anyone play anything non-shooter these days? :cry:[/quote]I been playing Zack and Wiki. I would be playing CoD 4, but the x-box is not mine and I don't have access to it when the cag's play. As for the 360, shooters only for me.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']becuzimbrown, where the hell are our invites!? We're waiting on you!

Strell, where the hell are you?! LETS DO DIS![/quote]

i sent like 3 to you!!!!!!!

What is this shit about "game host playlist is more current than your data, please exit and reconnect to XBL and restart the game to update it."

???????????????????

Happened with both Rokko and Corosmosmosive.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']My ipod is frozen and won't fucking connect to My Computer........................................

WTF
[/QUOTE]

Will it allow you to reboot it?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']My ipod is frozen and won't fucking connect to My Computer........................................

WTF
[/quote]

there's a way to hard boot it and reset. google frozen ipod and there's a bunch of shit about hard booting it.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']

It won't let me do anything. I was skipping thru songs and it just froze. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:
[/QUOTE]

The method that has worked for me is to switch the hold switch on and then off, and then hold up (menu) and the center button until it restarts.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I can't. I don't have high enough rank.[/quote]

yea but according to the Rule number 302 in the call of doodie handbook, anyone who talks about the game on a public forum can invite people and start a match

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']

It won't let me do anything. I was skipping thru songs and it just froze. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:
[/quote]My roomate had a error about memory on his video iPod. He just let the battery run out and that fixed it. Hard booting it should fix your problem though, I don't know the right buttons but it should work.

Is Live fixed yet?

I'm almost done Foklore. I hope to finish it tomorrow and mail it back to Gamefly.

It's not that bad. But I cna understand how people might be annoyed by playing both characters on the same levels twice. But the levels are different enough that it isn't completely tedious. And it would be a good game if you have a partner and you want to play the same game but not necessarily at the same time.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']yea but according to the Rule number 302 in the call of doodie handbook, anyone who talks about the game on a public forum can invite people and start a match[/quote]

yo, accept your invite, they wanna start already.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Ahh... it skipped to the next song and then I was able to reboot it.

Damn You Gym Class Heroes.
[/quote]

damn you and your new friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back