I only gOTT $215 left after getting fired?!!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got about 20 minutes into it before I stopped giving a shit. The dialog choices came up so fast and gave you such little time to answer that I found myself just mashing whatever and being disappointed with my choice.

Kaepernick's touchdown celebration. He "kisses" the tattoos on his arm. He started doing this after some article questioning his character for having tattoos.

2wd0xzm.jpg

[quote name='Number83']Tebowing > Kaepernicking[/QUOTE]

Te'oing > both, especially some of the more creative ones.

Who as the wrassler in the 80's that kissed his bi-ceps and said "so pretty?"
That wasn't Flair was it?

Too old school for me but from the later years I know Scott Steiner would do it, except for the "so pretty" part. "Big Poppa Pump" would never refer to himself as pretty.

Who doesn't?
I was never really a fan, but all my friends were and what I remember I do so fondly.
That's why I love the Ashley Shaeffer character in EB&D so much.

I don't know how to report a post via the mobile interface, so Casey if your reading some spambot just posted in the coke rewards thread and likely elsewhere:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10418196#post10418196

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Te'oing > both, especially some of the more creative ones.

Who as the wrassler in the 80's that kissed his bi-ceps and said "so pretty?"
That wasn't Flair was it?[/QUOTE]

Ravishing Rick Rude

That was the best generation of wrasslin'!

[quote name='DT778']Kaepernick's touchdown celebration. He "kisses" the tattoos on his arm. He started doing this after some article questioning his character for having tattoos.

2wd0xzm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Tebowing is still better...for example:

images

[quote name='Number83']Tebowing is still better...for example:

images
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DT778']
rvd2is.jpg
[/QUOTE]

One of these is clearly better than the other.

I hope windows phone gets a siriusxm app soon. With the laser coming to Verizon I am thinking about ditching the GS3 but I need my internet radio.

Hi Mak!!!! Happy Birthday!

[quote name='DT778']
rvd2is.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Good Point

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:applause:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8fBLVnf4bk[/QUOTE]

So Awesome!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sgt. Slaughter FTW![/QUOTE]

Paul "Mr. Wonderful" Orndorff

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Te'oing:
teoing-pictures.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Damn, these trends...

[quote name='munch']One of these is clearly better than the other.[/QUOTE]

But which one?!?

[quote name='Maklershed']12 Mos Xbox Live card = $39.99 on Amazon right now[/QUOTE]

I'm going month to month from now on. You can get it for $1-2 a month that way.

[quote name='Maklershed']:wave:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']Ready for the snow?

:whee:[/QUOTE]

We'll be looking at houses in Butler County this summer. What say ye?

Looks like we'll get less than an inch of snow today and another less than an inch tonight. There's a little on the ground now (less than half an inch). Hopefully we have enough to make a half decent snowman, but the snow has been pretty powdery so far.

[quote name='Number83']Ready for the snow?

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Hells yes. Its part of the reason why I took off today.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']We'll be looking at houses in Butler County this summer. What say ye?[/QUOTE]

I've been to a paintball tournament in Butler. Not a bad location. Of course, like most of PA it'll be quiet and boring there.

[quote name='Maklershed']

I've been to a paintball tournament in Butler. Not a bad location. Of course, like most of PA it'll be quiet and boring there.[/QUOTE]

That's kinda what we're looking for. Plus, you'll be near Pittsburgh so we can always go there when we want to do something exciting.

Thanks Mak, I might be hitting you up for more info in the near future.

This is my one day off this week.
Someone at work has called in twice in the past two weeks for both of their three-day shifts. How in the fuck do you do that and not get immediately sacked?

Took down Penguin. Down in Wonder City (?) in Arkham City. Still spending about a half hour each playthough chasing down Riddler trophies. What? Batman and Gotham City are poisoined?
Well, I need to figure out how to glide to this wall, then bounce off the wall onto another Question mark and then back up to the roof first.

I enjoyed the demo for MGR: ReVengerance last night. Only gave it 20 minutes. Actually, the support crew already started to annoy me, and some of the "Blade Time" combat just felt like I was swatting the right stick around randomly.

The impossible happened.

Went with Cyric to the Rifftrax replay of Manos at a theater last night, and one of the bracelets he had given me fell off. I put them on before leaving the car, and noticed it was gone when I was brushing my teeth in the ladies room. Double-traced my steps, even checked under my car in case it fell off right as I got out of the car. No luck.

Called the theater this morning and described it (it's one of a set of three simple silver wire bracelets). Was put on hold for a minute then another man answered and asked, does it look like blahblahblah. YES!!! That's the one! They're holding it for me until I return next thursday.

Never EVER have I been lucky like that. It's just a cheapy bracelet, but it means a lot to me.

[quote name='guinaevere']The impossible happened.

Went with Cyric to the Rifftrax replay of Manos at a theater last night, and one of the bracelets he had given me fell off. I put them on before leaving the car, and noticed it was gone when I was brushing my teeth in the ladies room. Double-traced my steps, even checked under my car in case it fell off right as I got out of the car. No luck.

Called the theater this morning and described it (it's one of a set of three simple silver wire bracelets). Was put on hold for a minute then another man answered and asked, does it look like blahblahblah. YES!!! That's the one! They're holding it for me until I return next thursday.

Never EVER have I been lucky like that. It's just a cheapy bracelet, but it means a lot to me.[/QUOTE]

I saw the original run of that. Super funny right?

[quote name='guinaevere']The impossible happened.

Never EVER have I been lucky like that. It's just a cheapy bracelet, but it means a lot to me.[/QUOTE]

It is pretty cool when things like that happen. I had something similar happen to me. Six months ago I lost my personal keys (at work in the company vehicle). The kid who found them looked me up with my Planet Fitness number and called me. It was pretty cool that someone took the time and effort to contact me and get me back my keys.

Playing the Challenge maps in Arkham City feels sort of like post-game content. Of course, if I waited until the end of the game to play them all I'd be pretty burnt out by then.

Went to Chuck E Cheese today. Not fun.

Gah...everytime I look at the TCC (Tidewater Community College) site or any of the local colleges, I get confused as hell about what to look into going back to school for. I end up bouncing between ideas like every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back