I Post in the OTT 10-30 Times A Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was looking at about $120 or less, and that was for some additional upgrades while the guy was in the box -- this is not including a DL dvd burner, as I have on in both my work laptop and personal laptop.[/quote]

Upgrades?

:whistle2:k

Hrmm...I'm looking at around $125 for the barmitvah, external and a 20 pack of Verbs...

I think I'mma dew eet mang

I like how a good chunk of the tags are all about wubb. There needs to be more wubb related things.

[quote name='manthing']

Hrmm...I'm looking at around $125 for the barmitvah[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you were Jewish. That's cool.

Unless you really are talking about a bar mitzvah here and not some weird piracy thing, in which case my joke falls flat. :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Soodmeg']I like how a good chunk of the tags are all about wubb. There needs to be more wubb related things.[/QUOTE]

Did you read the interview?

[quote name='dallow']I don't know how to add these people that sent me friend requests.

I'm in the lastfm beta too.
I thought everybody was.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']How do you send requests?
Better yet, send me requests. :cool:[/QUOTE]Go under User CP, then friends. Towards the bottom or somewhere, there's a textbox where you can enter names and request them as a friend.

[quote name='lordwow']Did you read the interview?[/quote]

No, I couldnt find it.

I cant navigate this new fangled cag 2.0.

Link for the lazy please.

I think my goal will be to beat MGS3 by the 4th. I think I should be able to cause I must be getting near the end of the game since I've beaten every Cobras member besides The Boss.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']With my current room-mate, the majority of my belongings is in the common area. I really don't want change. Who else is going to accept anime and game posters all over the place and my lack of caring about cleaning?[/quote]:lol: I get ya. But there's always someone out there. Never know, you may find another girl who's into anime at least.

Right now in terms of living with someone, Jonathan is fine. He's getting the current rent paid. Back rent just has to wait.
Ah, cool. I thought he was only playing a fraction of each month. I misunderstood.

It helps he has a decent paying job now with full-time hours. We'll get it done the best we can.
Awesome.
I'll make a few sacrifices to keep my little world in tact.
I know what it's like to have that security blanked. Just make sure that little world is healthy for Lulu, that's the main thing. :grouphug:

And whassa matter with y'all?
watfe1.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']I'm going to be famous once lordwow interviews me.:cool:

Thanks Frisky.[/QUOTE]

No, you're already famous :cool:

That's why I am interviewing you! :cool:

[quote name='Dkellar']So, I was logged out of the forums and now I return and everything is aligned on the left. Arg[/quote]

It just did that to me too. I never logged out.

Ugh, I hate how there is no quick way to get from the blogs right back to the OTT.

Good job Lordwow. My wubb quota is filled for the week.

[quote name='guinaevere']And where's MY request?[/QUOTE]

You'll get a request! Gosh, I can't go all mods at once or people will think something funny is going on.

So how long do you guys think it will be before cheapy turns off tagging for the OTT?

I can see it spiraling hilariously out of hand.

At least RB2 will have Any Way you Want It, according to some Kotaku post I read yesterday.

I've gotta admit, I'll probably end up buying GHIV. If all the rumors are true it's going to have a rather large and decent-sounding tracklist. I'll just buy the game only.

It's tricky because I believe you have to go to the front page to see if you got a friend requests (or check User CP, if I'm correct). I occasionally back out to make sure. There's still some I need to add.

[quote name='lordwow']You'll get a request! Gosh, I can't go all mods at once or people will think something funny is going on.[/quote]You were the second person to send me a request. I was talking to Darth.

[quote name='guinaevere']
I know what it's like to have that security blanked. Just make sure that little world is healthy for Lulu, that's the main thing. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]
It's healthy as long as my boyfriend's in it. I'm trying not to have any trust issues because he doesn't deserve to have any of Jonathan's flaws put upon him.
My boyfriend's funny. I was talking to him on skype last night and asked him how work was... he started off going, you're going to be really mad at me.... but I didn't go to work. Guy works 40 hours a week and has 6 hours of class each week and still manages to talk to me for at least an hour each weekday. He thinks I'm going to be mad about that? What kind of girlfriends did he have before? I was irritated cause I emailed him earlier during his work time and told him to stop by after work so we could celebrate his A on his midterm and he just emailed he couldn't and didn't elaborate. But I wasn't mad. I gave him a little ribbing and told him he owed me when he came over on Thursday but that's it.
He is considerate of my feelings, it's definitely not all about him. I love that. It's like wow, you think about me as much as I do you... imagine that. Hehehe

[quote name='guinaevere']You were the second person to send me a request. I was talking to Darth.[/quote]

I sent you a request. ;) Just a little late.

[quote name='darthbudge']You will get an email when you receive a friend request also.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I noticed because I got 13 emails relating to CAG. :shock:

[quote name='wubb']what do you mean by aligned to the left? Can you upload a screenshot? /curious[/quote]

The forum was not 100% of the screen. So, everything appeared to be aligned on the left, and I had a large blank area on the right.

The fuck? Pinball Wizard isn't in The Who pack?

Well that sucks.

I'll definitely only be buying select songs from that. I also would've liked Squeezebox (is that the name of that song?). :[

[quote name='Dkellar']The forum was not 100% of the screen. So, everything appeared to be aligned on the left, and I had a large blank area on the right.[/quote]

Yeah, I had that also until just recently.

I just thought that was the new look. Everything looked squeezed.

[quote name='Rocko']The fuck? Pinball Wizard isn't in The Who pack?

Well that sucks.

I'll definitely only be buying select songs from that. I also would've liked Squeezebox (is that the name of that song?). :[[/QUOTE]

That's because Pinball Wizard is in RB2

[quote name='Dkellar']The forum was not 100% of the screen. So, everything appeared to be aligned on the left, and I had a large blank area on the right.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, I gotcha now.

That hasn't happened to me. I'm using Firefox 3.0, maybe it's a browser thing?

Let Cheapy know if it keeps happening as I'm sure he won't want a major browser to have a big annoyance like that.

[quote name='anomynous']But Any Way You Want It is good too
[/quote]

Yeah it is. Too bad I paid $6.xx to get it in GH3

:bomb:

Actually, having 'Anyway..' on the disc might be a berry good thing...

Hopefully the rest of Journey-Greatest Hits could be released as a DLC album

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do y'all think I could call Newegg and get them to refund me the shipping cost for those verbs?[/QUOTE]

Dunno, but sounds like a great blog entry!

[quote name='manthing']Yeah it is. Too bad I paid $6.xx to get it in GH3

:bomb:

Actually, having 'Anyway..' on the disc might be a berry good thing...

Hopefully the rest of Journey-Greatest Hits could be released as a DLC album[/QUOTE]

It probably will be seeing as Journey's going on tour w/ Heart & Cheap Trick this summer/fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back