I Post in the OTT 10-30 Times A Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
secondspin is still trying to charge me twice for Superbad on :br:

I even sent them screencaps of my bank account & everything, forwarded the confirmation emails, & everything else. But they keep saying "We don't have any record of your payment, you were never charged". Bullshit

I'd love to see the Journey GH album as DLC.

And if Pinball Wizard is DLC, I guess that's acceptable.

I'll probably be buying both RB2 and GHIV disc only this holiday season. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be using YF360G- running out of shit to do. :[

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Guy works 40 hours a week and has 6 hours of class each week and still manages to talk to me for at least an hour each weekday. He thinks I'm going to be mad about that? What kind of girlfriends did he have before?

He is considerate of my feelings, it's definitely not all about him. I love that. It's like wow, you think about me as much as I do you... imagine that. Hehehe[/quote]Sounds like you've goot someone very special now. =)

And you like how I spell Blanket? :roll:

[quote name='darthbudge']I sent you a request. ;) Just a little late.[/quote]Okay then.

[quote name='Dkellar']The forum was not 100% of the screen. So, everything appeared to be aligned on the left, and I had a large blank area on the right.[/quote]It's done this to me twice without my even having left the site. I'll open a new page and my default options seem to change themselves. Gonna give it a few days to see if it continues.

First down time for 2.0! :whee:

[quote name='anomynous']secondspin is still trying to charge me twice for Superbad on :br:

I even sent them screencaps of my bank account & everything, forwarded the confirmation emails, & everything else. But they keep saying "We don't have any record of your payment, you were never charged". Bullshit[/QUOTE]

Dispute it with your debit card. (And use a credit card next time!)

[quote name='anomynous']secondspin is still trying to charge me twice for Superbad on :br:

I even sent them screencaps of my bank account & everything, forwarded the confirmation emails, & everything else. But they keep saying "We don't have any record of your payment, you were never charged". Bullshit[/quote]That's why it's a million times better to make purchases with Credit Cards than it is with bank accounts or debit bank cards. Banks almost never help out their customers, while CC companies are much better advocating on your behalf.

[quote name='wubb']First down time for 2.0! :whee:

Dispute it with your debit card. (And use a credit card next time!)[/QUOTE]

I could, but it's probably not worth the effort. It's $13.

But if they actaully sent me a 2nd copy, I could just resell it or give it away on here

[quote name='dallow']Funny to see like 6-7 people all playing SuperStardustHD last night.[/quote]

Why's that...are the trophies up now?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why's that...are the trophies up now?[/quote]
Yessir. Only game to support them currently.
I expect the patches to come flooding in for other games.

[quote name='dallow']Yessir. Only game to support them currently.
I expect the patches to come flooding in for other games.[/quote]

Sweet! I'm going to have to start from the beginning. I've only gotten to the 2nd stage, but haven't really played all that much.

[quote name='dallow']I don't know how to add these people that sent me friend requests.

I'm in the lastfm beta too.
I thought everybody was.[/quote]

you check the little box on their avatar then click save.

Ug. stupid fldoe being in the stoneage. I have to apply for my certificate in paper format. Online is only for new certificates. I hope I don't lose my job because they are in the stoneage.

CAG 2.0 seems nice so far. Wish I had more time to actually post in it. This new job is 300% busier than my old one. On the other hand, it's so much better it's amazing. I actually like the people I work with, which is a nice step up. Also, no one cares how loud or how often I play music, so I can at least get in a lot of quality listening while I'm here.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do y'all think I could call Newegg and get them to refund me the shipping cost for those verbs?[/QUOTE]

Done. :cool:

Those $7 will pay for my lunch at Chipotle today.:cool:

I think you can remove any tags for your own personal viewing lord. As I see an option for me to remove tags as well.

Good morning everybody.

Nervous as fuck, Have an interview today for my second job :whee:
and I'm sitting here in my undies chewing on a banana, havent shaved,showered or done a damn thing all morning cept rub the crust outta my eyes.

maybe I shouldn't have ordered a tuna as my footlong yesterday. The second half is pure mush today. Delicious mush, but mush nonetheless.

[quote name='lordwow']Mmm. I love the 3 cheese queso nachos, but they are so bad for you.[/quote]

There is nothing that is bad for you.

Just things that will kill you quicker.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damnit. I can't get Mafia to work. I hate it when this happens.[/quote]The pc game? That was awesome. Cant wait for 2.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Those $7 will pay for my lunch at Chipotle today.:cool:[/quote]I don't know where you live, but if there's a Moe's Southwestern Grill anywhere near you, give them a try. Very similar menu but those Billy Barao Nachos are made of win.

[quote name='guinaevere']I don't know where you live, but if there's a Moe's Southwestern Grill anywhere near you, give them a try. Very similar menu but those Billy Barao Nachos are made of win.[/QUOTE]

There is one, but there's no way I'm going to it. Way too fucking far.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Its not to early to start drinking right?[/quote]

Is it ever too early?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Number83']I love the tags at the top:

How does that get assigned?[/quote]

soooo :#83:

Go to edit tags on top, then type a tag in the 'new tag' box

[quote name='dallow']I'm in the lastfm beta too.
I thought everybody was.[/quote]

Same.

I'm a bit surprised woohoo didn't get in. I'm surprised I did get in.

Just beat GH Aerosmith.

I did it on hard since I figured it would be like past GH games and not give the achievements for lower difficulties, but it isn't. Now I have to go through Expert when I could've avoided doing this shit twice.

Oh well. At least I'll have the money to buy all the shit for the achievements.

[quote name='prmononoke']Same.

I'm a bit surprised woohoo didn't get in. I'm surprised I did get in.[/QUOTE]

I'm not in the beta either. Looks nice.

You two (dallow and prmononoke) are the only ones I've run into with it.

Not sure how common/uncommon it is to get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back